Indoctrinating elementary school kids in gender issues

You stated he was lying. I asked how you knew he was lying.

It is a reasonable question.

Answer or admit that you were just being a jerk.

Yep. Just my word.

Oh and some more ridicule, so very convincing...
Lol

Still no answer on how you "know" he is lying.

It is almost though you don't "know" and just pretended to believe it was a lie in order to dismiss an argument you have no real answer to.
False.

And yet, no explanation on how you "know" she is lying.

Me? If I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO smart that I could deduce when some one was lying online, I would be happy to explain how and to show off my brilliance.
Proving you are not.

And still nothing on how you know she is lying.

Lots of words and bluster, nothing backing up what you claim to know.

Who are you trying to fool? Us, or just yourself?

Liar.

Actually I am the she portion in the name.
Rod?
Yes you have to get through him and the two giant dogs to get to me these days. Not to exclude the cats that someone dump that now call our porch, yard and garage home.
Paranoid much?
No.
:poke:

My God you are such a dick.

You have a woman who has admitted to being sexually assaulted and you are teasing her about it.

When I was in the 7th grade, I took my blind friend to use the boys' room. I couldn't get him straight in front of the urinal and soon he was spraying the entire restroom while I was frantically trying to get him to face the right way. There were several other boys there...yeah they all saw his penis too. Just another day in the school restroom.

So why are Leftists trying to get boys to see vaginas and girls to see penises?

I would hope that gender-neutral bathrooms have only stalls, no urinals.
So you want boys to sit down to pee?
do you sit down to pee at home or did some one install a urinal?

Still no answer on how you "know" he is lying.

It is almost though you don't "know" and just pretended to believe it was a lie in order to dismiss an argument you have no real answer to.
False.

And yet, no explanation on how you "know" she is lying.

Me? If I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO smart that I could deduce when some one was lying online, I would be happy to explain how and to show off my brilliance.
Proving you are not.

And still nothing on how you know she is lying.

Lots of words and bluster, nothing backing up what you claim to know.

Who are you trying to fool? Us, or just yourself?

Liar.
I need prove nothing .

Yes you have to get through him and the two giant dogs to get to me these days. Not to exclude the cats that someone dump that now call our porch, yard and garage home.
Paranoid much?
No.

You have a woman who has admitted to being sexually assaulted and you are teasing her about it.
false we have a poster who sexuality is not known, who is alleging a sexual assault that maybe fiction.

When I was in the 7th grade, I took my blind friend to use the boys' room. I couldn't get him straight in front of the urinal and soon he was spraying the entire restroom while I was frantically trying to get him to face the right way. There were several other boys there...yeah they all saw his penis too. Just another day in the school restroom.

Um, do you sit down to pee in your home? Do you have a urinal in your home?

I was merely commenting that I don't think urinals should be in gender neutral bathrooms. Stalls provides privacy so no one needs to see anyone else's genitals. How that equates to boys peeing sitting down, as though they cannot pee into a toilet while standing, I have no idea.

Of course, I'm sure any janitors would prefer they pee sitting down in a stall. ;)
So the boys stand up and pee in the toilet and you know they won't lift the seat. So the next student, a girl, has to deal with pee covered seat, something she never would have had to deal with if good sense ruled and girls and boys went to the corresponding restroom. I'm sure that you would put your daughter through that in the name of tolerance. I'm just as sure that there's no way in fuck I would do that to my daughter.

Conservatives actually love their children. You people don't.

I was merely commenting that I don't think urinals should be in gender neutral bathrooms. Stalls provides privacy so no one needs to see anyone else's genitals. How that equates to boys peeing sitting down, as though they cannot pee into a toilet while standing, I have no idea.

Of course, I'm sure any janitors would prefer they pee sitting down in a stall. ;)
So the boys stand up and pee in the toilet and you know they won't lift the seat. So the next student, a girl, has to deal with pee covered seat, something she never would have had to deal with if good sense ruled and girls and boys went to the corresponding restroom. I'm sure that you would put your daughter through that in the name of tolerance. I'm just as sure that there's no way in fuck I would do that to my daughter.

Your objection to gender neutral bathrooms is cleanliness?

You're sure what I would do, are you? Why bother worrying about my opinions when you can make them up, hey?

If you actually think only conservatives love their children, you are a bigger fool than you usually seem.

You're sure what I would do, are you? Why bother worrying about my opinions when you can make them up, hey?

If you actually think only conservatives love their children, you are a bigger fool than you usually seem.
I didn't say that only conservatives love their children, I said that Leftists don't.

And you proved me right by the sick, twisted, and perverted things you admit you would expose your children to.

Maybe it's a good thing you abort most of your kids. I would rather be aborted that raised by depraved leftists.

I didn't say that only conservatives love their children, I said that Leftists don't.

And you proved me right by the sick, twisted, and perverted things you admit you would expose your children to.

Maybe it's a good thing you abort most of your kids. I would rather be aborted that raised by depraved leftists.

Ah, I see. So you made up some more things about me in your head in order to demean them? How's that working for you?

I am neither a leftist nor have I made any mention of things I would expose my children to. In fact, the only time I've mentioned how I feel about gender neutral bathrooms in this thread, I said I would find them uncomfortable.

I wonder, are you going to ever address the things I actually post, or just continue to create opinions you'd like to argue and attribute them to me? ;)

Ah, I see. So you made up some more things about me in your head in order to demean them? How's that working for you?

I am neither a leftist nor have I made any mention of things I would expose my children to. In fact, the only time I've mentioned how I feel about gender neutral bathrooms in this thread, I said I would find them uncomfortable.

I wonder, are you going to ever address the things I actually post, or just continue to create opinions you'd like to argue and attribute them to me? ;)
Keep talking about how gender neutral bathrooms will work out just fine and I'll keep making all the correct assumptions pursuant thereof.

Leftists don't love children? Leftists don't want to cut food stamps and take away their meals.

Back in the day bathrooms were used as the places where the gangs caught you (if they could) and would try to beat the crap out of you. The new thing will be the girls being raped in them. What a shame and people wonder why things are getting so upside down and so fucked up.
Liberal's are causing all of this. They have to be dealt with in the harshes way possible.

Leftists don't love children? Leftists don't want to cut food stamps and take away their meals.
I dispise that piece of shit in your video sigline, but that's a cool video.

I despise the piece of shit in your video sigline, but that's a cool video.
How is obama a piece of shit?

There has to be a moral to this story.

I despise the piece of shit in your video sigline, but that's a cool video.
How is obama a piece of shit?
He is the worst president we've ever had to endure and even after 8 years, he's unqualified for the job.

Paranoid much?
No.

It would be best to keep your life private while here.

Forum List

Back