Indoctrinating elementary school kids in gender issues

When I was in the 7th grade, I took my blind friend to use the boys' room. I couldn't get him straight in front of the urinal and soon he was spraying the entire restroom while I was frantically trying to get him to face the right way. There were several other boys there...yeah they all saw his penis too. Just another day in the school restroom.

So why are Leftists trying to get boys to see vaginas and girls to see penises?

I would hope that gender-neutral bathrooms have only stalls, no urinals.
So you want boys to sit down to pee?

Um, do you sit down to pee in your home? Do you have a urinal in your home?

I was merely commenting that I don't think urinals should be in gender neutral bathrooms. Stalls provides privacy so no one needs to see anyone else's genitals. How that equates to boys peeing sitting down, as though they cannot pee into a toilet while standing, I have no idea.

Of course, I'm sure any janitors would prefer they pee sitting down in a stall. ;)
So the boys stand up and pee in the toilet and you know they won't lift the seat. So the next student, a girl, has to deal with pee covered seat, something she never would have had to deal with if good sense ruled and girls and boys went to the corresponding restroom. I'm sure that you would put your daughter through that in the name of tolerance. I'm just as sure that there's no way in fuck I would do that to my daughter.

Conservatives actually love their children. You people don't.

Teach your sons not to piss on the seat. That should solve that problem.

Most of ALL education is lib run- THATS the only way they can get to the kids- by indoctrination by lib teachers and professors.

Yes you have to get through him and the two giant dogs to get to me these days. Not to exclude the cats that someone dump that now call our porch, yard and garage home.
Paranoid much?
No.
:poke:

My God you are such a dick.

You have a woman who has admitted to being sexually assaulted and you are teasing her about it.
It would be best to keep your life private while here.

I agree.

aND daws is showing us why.

You have a woman who has admitted to being sexually assaulted and you are teasing her about it.

I agree.

Correl, I do need to set the record straight as here as I do not want you claiming something that would be inaccurate. I said I was assaulted by three people in the bathroom in junior high when no one else was around. I did not specify what took place. The thing is though if we are going to get detailed about it all (which Daw seems to think I need some professional help for discussing these very old personal matters online) do let us be correct in statements.
That particular incident took place in junior high. Being under attack by other students was nothing to me by that point in school. Back in elementary school I had one very close friend. She was black I was white. The country club kids called us salt and pepper. Hell we did not care what they called us. We would just laugh at them. One thing though no one messed with us until one day she was not there. Three boys attacked me as I had been in a more remote area of the play ground looking for four leaf clovers. I wanted to find one for Virginia for when she got back to school I could give it to her. When those boys attacked me I must have went into self protect mode and a fury set off even I could not control. I came up from off the ground after wiggling violently to get away from their grip. I couldn't see but I started slugging and grabbing and spinning furiously. Before it was all said and done they were running for the office. One had landed directly on his face and was bleeding profusely. His two front teeth were broken off. In junior high those particular three walked as far as they could away from me to avoid me.

I agree.

Correl, I do need to set the record straight as here as I do not want you claiming something that would be inaccurate. I said I was assaulted by three people in the bathroom in junior high when no one else was around. I did not specify what took place. The thing is though if we are going to get detailed about it all (which Daw seems to think I need some professional help for discussing these very old personal matters online) do let us be correct in statements.
That particular incident took place in junior high. Being under attack by other students was nothing to me by that point in school. Back in elementary school I had one very close friend. She was black I was white. The country club kids called us salt and pepper. Hell we did not care what they called us. We would just laugh at them. One thing though no one messed with us until one day she was not there. Three boys attacked me as I had been in a more remote area of the play ground looking for four leaf clovers. I wanted to find one for Virginia for when she got back to school I could give it to her. When those boys attacked me I must have went into self protect mode and a fury set off even I could not control. I came up from off the ground after wiggling violently to get away from their grip. I couldn't see but I started slugging and grabbing and spinning furiously. Before it was all said and done they were running for the office. One had landed directly on his face and was bleeding profusely. His two front teeth were broken off. In junior high those particular three walked as far as they could away from me to avoid me.

I'm glad the story has a happy ending. :beer:

I agree.

The truly cool happy ending is if one day I can find my dear childhood friend. We lost touch after Junior high school.

I agree.

The truly cool happy ending is if one day I can find my dear childhood friend. We lost touch after Junior high school.

I hear they have services for that online.

I agree.

I have done some checking but all I have is her maiden name so no luck thus far.

I agree.

I have done some checking but all I have is her maiden name so no luck thus far.

Do you remember the names of any of her family members?

No. She came to our house once. That did not go very too well so I just have her name. I'll get back there one of these days and will be able to do some depth searching for her.

No. She came to our house once. That did not go very too well so I just have her name. I'll get back there one of these days and will be able to do some depth searching for her.

Good luck.

I am still good friends with a number of people from way back then.

It is cool to have that type of history.

Most of ALL education is lib run- THATS the only way they can get to the kids- by indoctrination by lib teachers and professors.
Absolutely. Though they are also working in them via social media. The fb app that put a rainbow screen that replicated the homo lights the white house sported comes to mind. My 12 year old daughter immediately adopted it. Her cover page at that time was a picture of her and one of her girlfriends at the beach. She was immediately asked about her orientation on fb. I had her remove the filter and the commentary...and I asked her what she though the rainbow symbolized in that context. Her belief was "love". I explained the legislation and she was like "oh, no, that's not what I meant" lolol. She's solid but the left tries.

Um, do you sit down to pee in your home? Do you have a urinal in your home?

I was merely commenting that I don't think urinals should be in gender neutral bathrooms. Stalls provides privacy so no one needs to see anyone else's genitals. How that equates to boys peeing sitting down, as though they cannot pee into a toilet while standing, I have no idea.

Of course, I'm sure any janitors would prefer they pee sitting down in a stall. ;)
So the boys stand up and pee in the toilet and you know they won't lift the seat. So the next student, a girl, has to deal with pee covered seat, something she never would have had to deal with if good sense ruled and girls and boys went to the corresponding restroom. I'm sure that you would put your daughter through that in the name of tolerance. I'm just as sure that there's no way in fuck I would do that to my daughter.

Conservatives actually love their children. You people don't.

Your objection to gender neutral bathrooms is cleanliness?

You're sure what I would do, are you? Why bother worrying about my opinions when you can make them up, hey?

If you actually think only conservatives love their children, you are a bigger fool than you usually seem.
I didn't say that only conservatives love their children, I said that Leftists don't.

And you proved me right by the sick, twisted, and perverted things you admit you would expose your children to.

Maybe it's a good thing you abort most of your kids. I would rather be aborted that raised by depraved leftists.

Ah, I see. So you made up some more things about me in your head in order to demean them? How's that working for you?

I am neither a leftist nor have I made any mention of things I would expose my children to. In fact, the only time I've mentioned how I feel about gender neutral bathrooms in this thread, I said I would find them uncomfortable.

I wonder, are you going to ever address the things I actually post, or just continue to create opinions you'd like to argue and attribute them to me? ;)
Keep talking about how gender neutral bathrooms will work out just fine and I'll keep making all the correct assumptions pursuant thereof.

Again, you make things up and attribute them to me. Then you make assumptions based on the things you are making up. :rofl:

You clearly have an argument mapped out already and aren't going to worry about what I might actually say.

Have you tried looking for her on Facebook?

An amazing thing about Facebook, for me, is that it has put me in touch with friends I knew in elementary school, and would never have heard from or of since, if not for Facebook.

Fuck rape, abolish rape, make sex free for everyone. Anyone can have sex anytime they want with whomever they want. Let the era of free sex abound.

Have you tried looking for her on Facebook?

An amazing thing about Facebook, for me, is that it has put me in touch with friends I knew in elementary school, and would never have heard from or of since, if not for Facebook.
Yes I did that. Searched through anyone that appeared even close within a few hundred miles of where we grew up. Rod said we can go through county records and try to find her when we get close enough one day.

Fuck rape, abolish rape, make sex free for everyone. Anyone can have sex anytime they want with whomever they want. Let the era of free sex abound.
They did that in the hippy age, did ya miss out?

When I was in the 7th grade, I took my blind friend to use the boys' room. I couldn't get him straight in front of the urinal and soon he was spraying the entire restroom while I was frantically trying to get him to face the right way. There were several other boys there...yeah they all saw his penis too. Just another day in the school restroom.

So why are Leftists trying to get boys to see vaginas and girls to see penises?
There has to be a moral to this story.
I thought it was clear. Put boys and girls in the same bathroom and penises and vaginas will be seen by the opposite gender. Why does the demonic left want this?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back