Indoctrinating elementary school kids in gender issues

Back in the day bathrooms were used as the places where the gangs caught you (if they could) and would try to beat the crap out of you. The new thing will be the girls being raped in them. What a shame and people wonder why things are getting so upside down and so fucked up.
And years from now, when your fears have failed to come to fruition, will you change your mind?
Look asshole I already lived it so your bullshit already came to 'fruition'.
You were a girl raped in a gender neutral bathroom at your school? Well I'll be damned.
You prove what a slime ball you are day by day.
I just wanted you to answer a simple question. And you couldn't. :dunno:
I do not have to answer ignorant questionnaire's such as yourself. I was attack in a junior high school bathroom by three people. That is as far you your interrogatories are allowed to go.

And years from now, when your fears have failed to come to fruition, will you change your mind?
You were a girl raped in a gender neutral bathroom at your school? Well I'll be damned.
I do not have to answer ignorant questionnaire's such as yourself. I was attack in a junior high school bathroom by three people. That is as far you your interrogatories are allowed to go.
makin' shit up!

Back in the day bathrooms were used as the places where the gangs caught you (if they could) and would try to beat the crap out of you. The new thing will be the girls being raped in them. What a shame and people wonder why things are getting so upside down and so fucked up.
odd ,back in the day if a girl was going to be raped on campus either rest room would do.
your reply makes no sense.
There that does it. Your post already show the girls are at risk. You will be adding to their risk factors unless you station a fucking guard in the restrooms.
Leftists want easier access to little girls. This is a step in the right direction for them.
Just call them sick perverts as they don't qualify as mere leftist.

makin' shit up!
No need truth does just fine.

makin' shit up!

Wow. And how do you know that?

Or are you just an asshole?

makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?
Did you forget this is the web , honesty is ln short supply here.
Besides anyone who has to broadcast their tragedies to random strangers should seek professional help.

When I was in the 7th grade, I took my blind friend to use the boys' room. I couldn't get him straight in front of the urinal and soon he was spraying the entire restroom while I was frantically trying to get him to face the right way. There were several other boys there...yeah they all saw his penis too. Just another day in the school restroom.

So why are Leftists trying to get boys to see vaginas and girls to see penises?

I would hope that gender-neutral bathrooms have only stalls, no urinals.

When I was in the 7th grade, I took my blind friend to use the boys' room. I couldn't get him straight in front of the urinal and soon he was spraying the entire restroom while I was frantically trying to get him to face the right way. There were several other boys there...yeah they all saw his penis too. Just another day in the school restroom.

So why are Leftists trying to get boys to see vaginas and girls to see penises?

I would hope that gender-neutral bathrooms have only stalls, no urinals.
My guess is somebody already thought of that.

If years from now, Elementary and High School girls DO report an increase in sexual harassment and assault, will you change your mind?
Of course not.

makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?
Besides anyone who has to broadcast their tragedies to random strangers should seek professional help.

You did not explain how you "knew" he was lying.

I am honest on the web.

So? Maybe he/she needs professional help. DOes that make your ridicule of his/her personal tragedy more or less vile?

makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?
Exactly why I do not need to go into details with perverts or be interrogated by those who lead another to think or believe for a moment that children should be subjected to some perverted idea of what is proper or improper between children when it comes to the separated sexes. There are parents who expect their children should feel some security while using the toilet. And there are still parents who have children that are modest. Damn, what do you think children should all be subjected to a few misplace "I don't know if was really born to be a boy/girl?" Just because a few can't decide whether they were really meant to be the sex that they came out of the womb as does not give a few sick administrators the right to subject the rest.

As far as privacy goes there is none if you post anything on the Internet. Grownups already realize this. Children can only say "oh, that must be a lie" or "I don't believe you".

makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?

I am honest on the web.

So? Maybe he/she needs professional help. DOes that make your ridicule of his/her personal tragedy more or less vile?
He/she doesn't, it just a ruse. At my age this accuser type crap doesn't bother me but that is what perverts pull on a lot of decent folks and they must think it will drive them away for people will not take a stand against protesting this type of crap.

makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?

I am honest on the web.

He/she doesn't, it just a ruse. At my age this accuser type crap doesn't bother me but that is what perverts pull on a lot of decent folks and they must think it will drive them away for people will not take a stand against protesting this type of crap.

The Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

It is effective.

At the cost of poisoning the political climate and fostering terrible division, but hey, that is a price libs seem happy, if not eager to pay.

makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?

I am honest on the web.

It is effective.

At the cost of poisoning the political climate and fostering terrible division, but hey, that is a price libs seem happy, if not eager to pay.
A lot of these are discontents, living somewhere else, spoiled children left alone in basements, college students bored sometimes, some can't figure any other way to get content for their blogs and some are just hired to stir a pot of shit.

If years from now, Elementary and High School girls DO report an increase in sexual harassment and assault, will you change your mind?
Of course not.
Since the increase would be almost imedeate
makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?

I am honest on the web.

An explanation for who's benefit?
I only have your word on your honesty.
As to ridicule , put your big boy pants on.

makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?
Exactly why I do not need to go into details with perverts or be interrogated by those who lead another to think or believe for a moment that children should be subjected to some perverted idea of what is proper or improper between children when it comes to the separated sexes. There are parents who expect their children should feel some security while using the toilet. And there are still parents who have children that are modest. Damn, what do you think children should all be subjected to a few misplace "I don't know if was really born to be a boy/girl?" Just because a few can't decide whether they were really meant to be the sex that they came out of the womb as does not give a few sick administrators the right to subject the rest.

As far as privacy goes there is none if you post anything on the Internet. Grownups already realize this. Children can only say "oh, that must be a lie" or "I don't believe you".
This dodge reeks of disingenuousness and faux moralizing.

makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?

I am honest on the web.

It is effective.

Nice use of the appeal a false higher morality fallacy

Of course not.
makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?

I am honest on the web.

You stated he was lying. I asked how you knew he was lying.

It is a reasonable question.

Answer or admit that you were just being a jerk.

Yep. Just my word.

Oh and some more ridicule, so very convincing...

Of course not.
makin' shit up!

Falsely assume much?

I am honest on the web.

You stated he was lying. I asked how you knew he was lying.

It is a reasonable question.

Answer or admit that you were just being a jerk.

Yep. Just my word.

Oh and some more ridicule, so very convincing...
Lol

Forum List

Back