infamous facebook posts to help trump

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
anyone ever really read them?

These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016

they're trolling us NOT picking a horse.

a long time ago when you still needed a phone line to access the internet and alt.newsgroups were the way people communicated, cell phones were just coming into power. only the rich really had them and my oldest brother was mad at someone who did in fact have one.

so i told him to find a gay newsgroup and put a headline of:

Subject: FREE PHONE SEX: 555.555.1111

the **** was just graphic details and words. make up your own. my brother asked why that would help and i said because it will cause a shitstorm of replies cussing you out and no one ever changes the subject line. you target this group because they will generate the most responses and truth be told, no one cares about their lifestyle, they were being used to get back at someone else.

in 15 minutes he called me back to say the dudes phone had been disconnected.

example of early trolling - ie, relying on base human behaviors to get predictable actions desired by those doing the trolling.

the russians were all over the map pushing any and all extreme views they could to disrupt america, not get trump elected.

but if you think i'm wrong, show me the unfettered support in their facebook posts.

oh, the facebook posts that happened AFTER the elections that everyone harps on as helping trump.

hell, now they want to undermine him *after* the elections.
Facebook, Twitter: Russian actors sought to undermine Trump after election

but people are so full of rage, inspired by the RUSSIANS trolling, that they can't even see straight anymore and are doing *EXACTLY WHAT RUSSIA PREDICTED*.

stop being troll-bait people.

seriously - read the posts that russia is said to have made.

are they all ELECT TRUMP???

no, it's bernie, defender of gay rights
it's THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
JESUS VS SATAN

do they look like they have ANY OTHER AGENDA other than to make us fight ourselves? for one, just be open minded and honest. are these ads helping trump or just mocking us to make us right extreme viewpoints as common water cooler talk at work?

like this one:

02dc-ads-not-my-pres-superJumbo.png

wow - that sure is trying to help get trump elected. but is listed as a facebook "russian" sponsored ad.

Last edited:
The fact only $100,000 was spent to buy ads by all groups combined should tell you this wasn’t even a serious effort. They were probably more concerned on drawing hits to their sites over anything else.

a long time ago when you still needed a phone line to access the internet and alt.newsgroups were the way people communicated, cell phones were just coming into power. only the rich really had them and my oldest brother was mad at someone who did in fact have one.

the **** was just graphic details and words. make up your own. my brother asked why that would help and i said because it will cause a shitstorm of replies cussing you out and no one ever changes the subject line. you target this group because they will generate the most responses and truth be told, no one cares about their lifestyle, they were being used to get back at someone else.

example of early trolling - ie, relying on base human behaviors to get predictable actions desired by those doing the trolling.

the russians were all over the map pushing any and all extreme views they could to disrupt america, not get trump elected.

but if you think i'm wrong, show me the unfettered support in their facebook posts.

oh, the facebook posts that happened AFTER the elections that everyone harps on as helping trump.

but people are so full of rage, inspired by the RUSSIANS trolling, that they can't even see straight anymore and are doing *EXACTLY WHAT RUSSIA PREDICTED*.

The fact only $100,000 was spent to buy ads by all groups combined should tell you this wasn’t even a serious effort. They were probably more concerned on drawing hits to their sites over anything else.

and the ads themselves are hardly ELECT TRUMP! in as much as FUCK WITH AMERICAN EXTREME VIEWS SO THEY TEAR THEMSELVES UP!

and they are right. we are.

congrats to all involved.

LOL...these ads swayed peoples opinions....those people must lead sad lives.

LOL...these ads swayed peoples opinions....those people must lead sad lives.
they don't care if true. they need someone to blame for their emotional loss and own actions.

look at our own eddie. i disagree with him in here and he wants me killed by firing squad now along with the trumps. but hey - according to him it's my own fault.

can't get a better statement of all that is wrong with us today.

i know a lot of liberals in here were saying these ads is what tipped this to trump. i'd LOVE to hear from the libs how these ads were in such favor of trump.

Forum List

Back