Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

Yes !!! USA !!!

Incredible data this morning !!!

Personal Income increased a beautiful 0.4% MoM !!!! Booom!

But even better, Inflation plummeted down to a very great o.3% core and a lowly 0.1% non core !!!!!!
Inflation is fake news, like election fraud and inflation has plummeted to 3% range !!!

Biden !!! Biden !!!!!!
Biden has America booming, incomes surging, and inflation plummeting !!!!
USA ! USA! USA! USA! USA !!!!!

troll.jpg

How?
Biden funded the vaccination of over 200 million Americans while Trump continued to conduct Superspreader events
Biden does not control the spending nor authorize spending that is function of the Legislative Branch of Government.

I should not have to educate you on the basic functioning of our Constitutional Republic. The fact that I am certainly shows your extreme confusion as to how well you think our economy is and how much of that is the Executive Branch of the Government's responisbility.

So how is this new jobs added number calculated and is it really accurate or meaningful?
The only thing meaningful, is how long it takes you to buy a house, then pay off that house.

How much you spend on food, gas, living in general.

And if you can go to Europe on vacation whenever you want.

I loved them as a kid, my favorite show. They even had a club you could join that I did join. A great memory, thank you for the post, you made my day.

I loved them as a kid as well. I spent summers in Ohio with my grandparents and aunts, uncle, and cousins. The highlight to every summer was our trip to Kings Island, a Hanna-Barbera theme park. The Banana Splits were always there. and they "performed."

Fed's Powell says inflation isn't returning to 2% this year or next - suggesting investors should prepare for more interest-rate hikes​

AHAHAHAH !!
TRIGERED !!!!!!

BIDEN'S BOOMING ECONOMY AND EASING INFLATION HAS YOU TREASONOUS TRAITOR TRASH CRYING LIKE LITTE PUSSIES !!!

I Love IT !!!

Your tears make me happy !

USA ! USA ! USA !USA ! !!!

this is obviously a troll thread .
FACTS are trolling to you treasonous traitor trash !!

Fake Fox News paid a record $770M fine for knowingly lying to you retards.

You love lies. You need lies. You hate facts

Job creation by President

Bush 41.….1.9 million
Clinton…..23.5 million
Bush 43……1.3 million
Obama…..11.5 million
Trump…….-3 million
Biden……13 million

Do I detect a trend?

3 Republican Presidents created 200,000 jobs TOTAL
3 Democratic Presidents created. 48 million jobs TOTAL
Meaningless numbers.

How many people can pay off their house in 5 years? Instead of 30?

How many people can afford to go anywhere in the world they want, as often as they like.

How many people can afford to eat a nice place that sells dry aged steaks at a $100 a person

or, how many people can no longer afford to feed their children

How many people have to live with 12 people in a two bedroom apartment (an easy 10,000,000).

AHAHAHAH !!
TRIGERED !!!!!!
BIDEN'S BOOMING ECONOMY AND EASING INFLATION HAS YOU TREASONOUS TRAITOR TRASH CRYING LIKE LITTE PUSSIES !!!
I Love IT !!!
troll on, troll on
When the Marxist Democrat snot rag is caught between his (the banker) opinion as taught by CNN and facts, the response is the comment I am replying to.

Who takes joy in another's misery. I never have, not even that of the Democrats. This is not just how one Marxist Democrat thinks and behaves, they all do. They love to make people suffer and then they love even more to gloat over the person they destroyed.

This is an example how the Marxist Democrats consider it a trophy to hurt people, an act to be proud of.

When we bring up the Democratic Party's history of belonging to the KKK and they deny it, this is proof that the type of person that was the KKK then, is still, the type of person that joins the Democrat party.

I am not happy, but I am sincere, thank you for responding as such. I love nothing more than being able to show all that view your post, how that is the behavior of those who were the racist KKK of the past. Human behavior does not change, The Banker proves that, proves that the Democrats always loved to make people suffer and that they love even more, telling their friends and family about it.

AHAHAHAH !!
TRIGERED !!!!!!

I Love IT !!!

Bidenomics?

Biden does not control the spending nor authorize spending that is function of the Legislative Branch of Government.

I should not have to educate you on the basic functioning of our Constitutional Republic. The fact that I am certainly shows your extreme confusion as to how well you think our economy is and how much of that is the Executive Branch of the Government's responisbility.
You missed that part about a President signing a bill into law

I guess you're the king of shorts or investing in fixed income vehicles. It was much easier to pick winners in Trump's economy pre-covid than it is now.
No, I'm making money on smart stock picks, namely, those companies integral to electric vehicles, battery manufacturing and lithium production. The facts are my portfolio is up 15.47% today, and my balance is an all time high.

Today. June 30th, 2023.

Forum List

Back