Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

Meaningless numbers.

How many people can pay off their house in 5 years? Instead of 30?

How many people can afford to go anywhere in the world they want, as often as they like.

How many people can afford to eat a nice place that sells dry aged steaks at a $100 a person

or, how many people can no longer afford to feed their children

How many people have to live with 12 people in a two bedroom apartment (an easy 10,000,000).
WTF does that have to do with job creation over the last 44 years?

Last six Presidents…

3 Republicans created 200,000 jobs
3 Democrats created 48 million jobs
You can't leave the pandemic out. It skews the numbers.
Also... there is a time lag.
Things done in one administration bleed over to the next...they don't just stop on January 20... This is why I always pause before connecting events to POTUS people. Having said that the numbers you presented do have some meaning. They are too consistent to be ignored.

Jo

No, I'm making money on smart stock picks, namely, those companies integral to electric vehicles, battery manufacturing and lithium production. The facts are my portfolio is up 15.47% today, and my balance is an all time high.

Today. June 30th, 2023.
Thus the value of your portfolio going up has nothing to do with the Biden economy.

You can't leave the pandemic out. It skews the numbers.
Also... there is a time lag.
Things done in one administration bleed over to the next...they don't just stop on January 20... This is why I always pause before connecting events to POTUS people. Having said that the numbers you presented do have some meaning. They are too consistent to be ignored.

Jo
You can’t cherry pick the economic numbers while you are President. You play the hand you are dealt.

I also included the first years of Obama when he inherited an economy losing 750,000 jobs a month

As a rule, those Democratic Presidents inherited bad economies and Republicans inherited good economies

I certainly never expected you to understand it, but I made the effort.

You're welcome.
Oh, I understand perfectly, odanny.
This is thread about the Biden economy and you post how well you are doing because you are an investing genius. Then you add some nonsense about Republicans wanting the government to be in charge of peoples' finances? I don't even know what the fuck that is supposed to mean.

You can’t cherry pick the economic numbers while you are President. You play the hand you are dealt.

I also included the first years of Obama when he inherited an economy losing 750,000 jobs a month

As a rule, those Democratic Presidents inherited bad economies and Republicans inherited good economies
The global money correction happened right at the end of Bush's Watch... Anyone who was president at the time would have performed exactly the same because it was an international money correction and nothing could be done about it from Washington DC. It's important to include those details if you want to be credible. Obama happened to be president during the most active sunspot years.... It wasn't his fault but by the reasoning used here on these boards he could be blamed for it.

Oh, I understand perfectly, odanny.
This is thread about the Biden economy and you post how well you are doing because you are an investing genius. Then you add some nonsense about Republicans wanting the government to be in charge of peoples' finances? I don't even know what the fuck that is supposed to mean.
It means take charge of the direction of your own finances and your financial future. The wealthy multi millionaires and billionaires who control the Republican Party are doing just that, but the people who vote for those beholden to them? Not so much.

Not an investing genius by any stretch of the imagination, just a fan of Build Back Better.

Thank you Mr. President! :clap:

Meister
Show me where this thread violates the rules.
Because I chanted Biden or USA??

yea right get over it, that does not violate the rules at all.

Yeah your Investments are doing better if you're in on CDs or fixed annuities. If you are younger, more aggressive investor, you are likely doing worse unless you are just a stock wiz.
That's what I'm in, CD's and annuities. At my age I can't gamble.

Last edited:
It means take charge of the direction of your own finances and your financial future. The wealthy multi millionaires and billionaires who control the Republican Party are doing just that, but the people who vote for those beholden to them? Not so much.

Not an investing genius by any stretch of the imagination, just a fan of Build Back Better.

Thank you Mr. President! :clap:

Jobs created by government subsidies are a time bomb to the economy.

Meaningless numbers.

How many people can pay off their house in 5 years? Instead of 30?

How many people can afford to go anywhere in the world they want, as often as they like.

How many people can afford to eat a nice place that sells dry aged steaks at a $100 a person

or, how many people can no longer afford to feed their children

How many people have to live with 12 people in a two bedroom apartment (an easy 10,000,000).
Bingo

Forum List

Back