Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

Biden and Bill Clinton are the best presidents of the modern era.

When you give them a republican congress......they look fantastic.

I liked Clinton......he threw the left wing under the bus.

But recall his top priority after getting elected was gays in the military.

And in 1994, he LOST congress is a huge way. With a GOP congress, together they did great things.

Biden is nothing like Clinton.

He's more like Obama.....who was a failure in his own right.

I will agree with you that Bush was a total disaster. No conservative can stand up for him.

I am not a fan of Donald's but I voted for him. My vote was justified in three words.....Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett.

Job creation by President

Bush 41.….1.9 million
Clinton…..23.5 million
Bush 43……1.3 million
Obama…..11.5 million
Trump…….-3 million
Biden……13 million

Do I detect a trend?

3 Republican Presidents created 200,000 jobs TOTAL
3 Democratic Presidents created. 48 million jobs TOTAL

View attachment 800147

#Bidenfailure

1688134302916.png

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Rebound after the pandemic
Those jobs are there because they were there already. The economy is actually shrinking.

Oh fucking bullshit, we have 4 million more people working now than before the pandemic.

Oh fucking bullshit, we have 4 million more people working now than before the pandemic.

So what's up with all the help wanted signs? Why are so many businesses short on labor? Did we all of a sudden have an influx of new businesses that required more labor or perhaps do you think there may be another reason, like people removing themselves from the workforce.

So what's up with all the help wanted signs? Why are so many businesses short on labor? Did we all of a sudden have an influx of new businesses that required more labor or perhaps do you think there may be another reason, like people removing themselves from the workforce.
More people on government assistance.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

People have removed themselves from the workforce. The LFPR is still down about .7 percentage points from the high pre-pandemic. The number of retirees is growing and more parents are choosing to stay at home due to raising child care cost so there are less two job families.

People have removed themselves from the workforce. The LFPR is still down about .7 percentage points from the high pre-pandemic. The number of retirees is growing and more parents are choosing to stay at home due to raising child care cost so there are less two job families.
So how is this new jobs added number calculated and is it really accurate or meaningful?

Forum List

Back