Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this OP:

Every Patriotic American should be very happy about the incredible economic data released this morning.

Personal income is up 0.4% YES !
Inflation is plummeting rapidly and is down to a very low 0.1%

All Patriots are very very happy about this.

But there are a lot of people who are very very unhappy about this incredibly great news. They are in a triggered panic. Panicking because Biden is doing great. Its very very sad

The Question is this:
Why are republicans so triggered and upset over this great news??
Why do the conservative cancel culture mods on this website silence this great news with their cancel culture??

I stated the facts, I stated every Patriot should be happy over this, I ask why republicans are so triggered and upset over this.

Perfectly legit. You just don't like that I asked why you traitors i mean republicans are so upset about this.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this OP:

Every Patriotic American should be very happy about the incredible economic data released this morning.

Personal income is up 0.4% YES !
Inflation is plummeting rapidly and is down to a very low 0.1%

All Patriots are very very happy about this.

But there are a lot of people who are very very unhappy about this incredibly great news. They are in a triggered panic. Panicking because Biden is doing great. Its very very sad

The Question is this:
Why are republicans so triggered and upset over this great news??
Why do the conservative cancel culture mods on this website silence this great news with their cancel culture??

I stated the facts, I stated every Patriot should be happy over this, I ask why republicans are so triggered and upset over this.

Perfectly legit. You just don't like that I asked why you traitors i mean republicans are so upset about this.
:rolleyes-41:
I can't fix stupid. I even laid out the rules and guidelines for him

• You might have overlooked some of what you were looking at

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge / Announcements / Race Relations-Racism / Religion and Ethics: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. No insults, name calling, or putting down other posters (flaming). Consider it a lesson in civics.
  • "Zone 2":All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: Baiting and polarizing opening posts and thread titles risk the thread being locked, moved, or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Replies must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
    • Titles and Opening Posts:
      • Titles must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling, and "pet names".
      • Content in opening posts must be 3 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

You have every right to be stupid, it's just that life is a lot tougher for you.

You have every right to be stupid, it's just that life is a lot tougher for you.
yea exactly

You're grasping.
I get it, Biden's booming data this morning has you triggered so you are already cranky, and you din't like it when I pointed out Biden's success, then you like it even less when I asked why are republicans upset over Biden's good data? All real Americans and real Patriots should be happy over this, yet you people are triggered.

That is a perfectly legit thread topic and perfectly legit question.

yea exactly

You're grasping.
I get it, Biden's booming data this morning has you triggered so you are already cranky, and you din't like it when I pointed out Biden's success, then you like it even less when I asked why are republicans upset over Biden's good data? All real Americans and real Patriots should be happy over this, yet you people are triggered.

That is a perfectly legit thread topic and perfectly legit question.
Nobody is triggered, only in your mind, I suppose. :rolleyes-41:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this OP in anyway:
ScreenShot_20230630095653.png

"Anyway" is two words in that context, btw.

Enjoy your day, son.
keep canceling and banning me.

you are cancel culture.

Enjoy Biden's booming economy booming labor market- the best in US History, and booming stock market !!
Obviously you hate it and want to silence it any chance possible.

Care to address and answer why MAGA traitors are so upset over Biden's booming economy and world record jobs market??

Your tears make me happy !!!!

Enjoy the Biden booom ! Obviously you hate it because you hate America !

Bush and Trump gave us massive debt and deficit and recessions and economic mega crashes, and more debt, and total failure.

Biden and Bill Clinton are the best presidents of the modern era.
I definitely, don't do this in the threads are start. I keep it professional as much as possible on at least the first page. Gloating, rubbing it in, and then Trashing Presidents that are not part of your OP is bad and helped get this put in the rubber room.

Take this from a friend, don't do this again.

I definitely, don't do this in the threads are start. I keep it professional as much as possible on at least the first page. Gloating, rubbing it in, and then Trashing Presidents that are not part of your OP is bad and helped get this put in the rubber room.

Take this from a friend, don't do this again.
please.
I have seen thousands of threads with MAGA chants or worse

Cheering good data does not warrant cancel culture, it does not violate the rules.
I posted the data
I cheered for Biden
I started a USA chant
big fuckin whoop. None of that violates the rules.

Yes !!! USA !!!

Incredible data this morning !!!

Personal Income increased a beautiful 0.4% MoM !!!! Booom!

But even better, Inflation plummeted down to a very great o.3% core and a lowly 0.1% non core !!!!!!
Inflation is fake news, like election fraud and inflation has plummeted to 3% range !!!
All the exclamation marks, too much gloating and rubbing it in, for a professional, debatable post. It really is taunting and trolling, especially combined with that, "fake" you threw in, which is not part of the article you linked.

The opening comment should reflect thoughts you have on the content of your article. Your opening comment really needs to be a bit scholarly.

Next time, private message me, I can and will help you. You certainly are on the wrong side but I like a good debate in politics, and this could of if you had not let that bad human traits in you prevail.

All the exclamation marks, too much gloating and rubbing it in, for a professional, debatable post. It really is taunting and trolling, especially combined with that, "fake" you threw in, which is not part of the article you linked.

The opening comment should reflect thoughts you have on the content of your article. Your opening comment really needs to be a bit scholarly.

Next time, private message me, I can and will help you. You certainly are on the wrong side but I like a good debate in politics, and this could of if you had not let that bad human traits in you prevail.
Bull Shit there are thousands of threads with much much worse OPs, but they are conservative threads so they are ok.

Too many exclamation points, nice try. no dice. thats not enough to get it canceled.

I have seen way too many threads that were way worse, especially during the Trump presidency any time anything remotely good happened.

Bull Shit there are thousands of threads with much much worse OPs, but they are conservative threads so they are ok.

Too many exclamation points, nice try. no dice. thats not enough to get it canceled.

I have seen way too many threads that were way worse, especially during the Trump presidency any time anything remotely good happened.
I am trying to help you, that is all, I did not want to see this here

Forum List

Back