Infrastructure Questions

Last edited:
No they don't.

The raised taxes won't come anywhere close to paying for it....If you believe that they will, you're a bigger fool than I've figured you for, and brother that's saying something.
And you base this on a statistical analysis of costs and tax revenues?

Please post your work.

we already pay for it with sales tax and property tax,,
And yet we currently need it upgraded.

How can that be?
thats a failure of government,, and you want to bloat it even more,, WHY??
I disagree with . I believe it's a failure to recognize and fund a problem. You obviously see no problem.
its been funded with taxs we already pay,, now you want to bloat the government even bigger and have us pay dbl in taxs for the same service,,

How can that be?
We used to be an infrastructure intensive nation. We trans morphed into a human intensive nation decades ago. The cost of infrastructure is massively expensive with lots of corruption and slow completion of projects compared to when we were a rising powerhouse. The human infrastructure is what we see today. Endless amounts of resources spent on everything that they can at the highest that can be taken from one person to give to another. It is still not enough and there is massively expensive with lots of corruption and an ever growing amount of people joining in. Much of the tax money earmarked for roads goes into the general fund and not for the roads.

How can that be?
thats a failure of government,, and you want to bloat it even more,, WHY??
I disagree with . I believe it's a failure to recognize and fund a problem. You obviously see no problem.
He sees a different problem than you do.

Your insane approach is to use failure as evidence that you need even more money and power.

We used to be an infrastructure intensive nation. We trans morphed into a human intensive nation decades ago. The cost of infrastructure is massively expensive with lots of corruption and slow completion of projects compared to when we were a rising powerhouse. The human infrastructure is what we see today. Endless amounts of resources spent on everything that they can at the highest that can be taken from one person to give to another. It is still not enough and there is massively expensive with lots of corruption and an ever growing amount of people joining in. Much of the tax money earmarked for roads goes into the general fund and not for the roads.
"Infrastructure" is a strawman for "we wanna spend a fuckton of money and not tell you on what".

Do you agree we need to upgrade our infrastructure?

Should we pay for it or simply put the bill on the debt?

If we pay for it, how should we do that?

It will pay for itself. Unlike what tax cuts for rich people do.

How many times do you think the interstate highway system has paid for itself?

We've already heard this song and dance before. In the 50's, the same naysayers, that were wrong then, and are wrong now, whine and cry about how Eisenhower would pay for such a venture.

How did that turn out again?

History is very clear. Government was created by the founders for the general welfare of the people.

This is what that looks like.

2% Federal Tax on all purchased NEW goods. Is how I would do it.
So you would pay for it...but put that cost on those who can least afford it...
Everyone should have to pay for it. A 2% sales tax would do the trick. that means people that normally do not pay a tax have not way to avoid it now. It is a fair tax, the more you buy the more tax you pay. If a poor person buys a Timex Watch they will pay 2% on $20, If a rich person buys a Rolex Watch they will pay 2% on $12K m fair is fair

its not a federal issue,,
each state is responsible for their own infrastructure,,
According to conservitards the federal government exists to give them guns a stop abortions. Nothing else.

No they don't.

The raised taxes won't come anywhere close to paying for it....If you believe that they will, you're a bigger fool than I've figured you for, and brother that's saying something.
And you base this on a statistical analysis of costs and tax revenues?

Please post your work.
right after you post yours,,
Surrender accepted
It's your assertion....The onus of proof is on you.

Show your math.

Everyone should have to pay for it. A 2% sales tax would do the trick. that means people that normally do not pay a tax have not way to avoid it now. It is a fair tax, the more you buy the more tax you pay. If a poor person buys a Timex Watch they will pay 2% on $20, If a rich person buys a Rolex Watch they will pay 2% on $12K m fair is fair
Fuck that noise....Taxes are already too high.

Your jerks are going to print up money to pay for it....Inflation is a tax harms those least able to afford it.

Of course, you never think of that.
Better than printing it up to hand to your wealthy cronies.

Your jerks are going to print up money to pay for it....Inflation is a tax harms those least able to afford it.

Of course, you never think of that.
Better than printing it up to hand to your wealthy cronies.
thats what theyre doing,,

its not a federal issue,,
each state is responsible for their own infrastructure,,
According to conservitards the federal government exists to give them guns a stop abortions. Nothing else.
got a link??
Here, this site is loaded with examples

Forum List

Back