Infrastructure Questions

Do you agree we need to upgrade our infrastructure?

Should we pay for it or simply put the bill on the debt?

If we pay for it, how should we do that?
its not a federal issue,,
each state is responsible for their own infrastructure,,
So wealthier states get upgraded infrastructure and West VA and Alabama get shit?
Quit pretending that you give a hoot in hell about WV and AL....We know that you don't.
Actually I care about the nation as a whole. Stop projecting
No you don't. You care more about illegal aliens than you care about America or Americans.

your problem is you want us to pay twice and go into huge debt and then put that debt on our children to pay,,,

How do you propose to pay for infrastructure?

I already paid for it with my property, gas, state and sales taxs,,

Evidently not
Our infrastructure has been neglected for 40 years

Obama fixed our infrastructure in 2009. We still have 28 years before we need to repair anything.

Not a fucking dime of it will go to infrastructure. We saw this with Obama and his shovel ready jobs.

Yes. Our roads sewers and bridges are atrocious. Every minute that goes by where they are not fixed it becomes significantly more expensive. I retired from fixing them because I did not want to get lynched when people can no longer get where they want to go and suffer the economic consequences of not being able to get where they need to go. I know at least 20 county engineers that are retiring in the next four years for the same reason in my state alone. Those are just the ones I know about there are likely more. Funding these projects over the last 15 years has become a freaking nightmare. We have been patching not fixing for a long time. So not only will this become extremely expensive in the very near future a good percentage of the people that know how to manage projects of this size will be gone. Good fucking luck!

Yes. Our roads sewers and bridges are atrocious. Every minute that goes by where they are not fixed it becomes significantly more expensive. I retired from fixing them because I did not want to get lynched when people can no longer get where they want to go and suffer the economic consequences of not being able to get where they need to go. I know at least 20 county engineers that are retiring in the next four years for the same reason in my state alone. Those are just the ones I know about there are likely more. Funding these projects over the last 15 years has become a freaking nightmare. We have been patching not fixing for a long time. So not only will this become extremely expensive in the very near future a good percentage of the people that know how to manage projects of this size will be gone. Good fucking luck!

you must live in a shitty state,,

here is missouri things arent so bad outside the seasonal potholes and slow government workers,,,

here is missouri things arent so bad outside the seasonal potholes and slow government workers,,,
Saint Louis has the worst sewer system in the United States. We have this thing called NACE. Stands for National County Ebgineers Association. I am well aware of the infrastructure conditions of the entire nation. I was a past president. I don't even want to begin to hear horse shit drivel on this subject. You will hit the ignore list quick. I only committed most my life to it. But thanks for your layman input on a subject you obviously know nothing about.

Saint Louis has the worst sewer system in the United States. We have this thing called NACE. Stands for National County Ebgineers Association. I am well aware of the infrastructure conditions of the entire nation. I was a past president. I don't even want to begin to hear horse shit drivel on this subject. You will hit the ignore list quick. I only committed most my life to it. But thanks for your layman input on a subject you obviously know nothing about.

then st louis should pay for it to be fixed and not the rest of the people in the country,,

its none of the feds business,,

then st louis should pay for it to be fixed and not the rest of the people in the country,,

Roads sewers and bridges are integral to interstate commerce. Guess who is responsible for that. Saint Louis has let the sewer system get to the point where they can't fix it by themselves. They are not the only cities in the same predicament. We do not even want to talk about the situation in rural America. The are many small towns and counties that have very little population. It takes approximately 1 million dollars per mile to build a road. Many roads have been neglected to the point where they are going to have to be replaced down to their base. This makes fixing them more expensive than building new because all the old materials have to be hauled away, disposed of or recycled. Many of the small towns and unpopulated countries do not and will not have the budget to fix them. The problem is actually much much more serious for these areas. Guesd who tends to live in these arras.

Roads sewers and bridges are integral to interstate commerce. Guess who is responsible for that. Saint Louis has let the sewer system get to the point where they can't fix it by themselves. They are not the only cities in the same predicament. We do not even want to talk about the situation in rural America. The are many small towns and counties that have very little population. It takes approximately 1 million dollars per mile to build a road. Many roads have been neglected to the point where they are going to have to be replaced down to their base. This makes fixing them more expensive than building new because all the old materials have to be hauled away, disposed of or recycled. Many of the small towns and unpopulated countries do not and will not have the budget to fix them. The problem is actually much much more serious for these areas. Guesd who tends to live in these arras.
the people are responsible,, and besides thats already paid for with gas, sales and property taxs,,,

the people are responsible,, and besides thats already paid for with gas, sales and property taxs,,,
You just are not real bright are you. IA can just no longer listen to your stupidity. Bye,bye

You just are not real bright are you.
I take it from your insults that you no longer have any defense of your POV and are surrendering,,,

its OK a lot of people suffer from the same thing you do and cant conceive simple things like taxs and responsibilities,,

China isolated COVID victims killing a few million of their citizens and they pay slave wages.

Where was China 50 years ago compared to the US?

They were paupers while the US was the envy of the world
We put a man on the moon, had the best of everything....Best cities, best roads, best communications.

Compare China today
Brand new cities, high speed trains, brand new bridges and highways. China invested in themselves.

Something we refuse to do
Go to China and die building something, you racist piece of shit.
No thanks ....I’d rather make OUR country better
Something Republicans refuse to do

If you left the US WOULD be better though

If you left, the US would SMELL better
Be careful You're talking to a swing trader lol

China isolated COVID victims killing a few million of their citizens and they pay slave wages.

We put a man on the moon, had the best of everything....Best cities, best roads, best communications.

Compare China today
Brand new cities, high speed trains, brand new bridges and highways. China invested in themselves.

Which YOU didn't know was different than a day trader.....lol

Idiot

its not a federal issue,,
each state is responsible for their own infrastructure,,
According to conservitards the federal government exists to give them guns a stop abortions. Nothing else.
You forgot "Protect our Borders" which they are enjoying and epic failure a as we speak
Our borders are safe and secure. Refugee children are not a threat.
No they are not safe and secure, very few are children most are teenagers. They are not a threat but they are an expense we can do with out. The is no reason the US should be responsible the "Children" their parents did not want.

Creep-itus is a sick fuck who thinks the mafia transporting them along with the slave traffic, sex slave traffic, child molesters, drug dealers and terrorists all also coming over the border are totally worth increasing Democrat voter rolls.

The sick fuck actually is indifferent to child sex slave trafficking. He's seriously disturbed
It's nice to have fans.

Or should I say "stalkers"?

Yes, people responding on message boards that you go post on are "stalkers." Good one. That's what I'd have said if it was a good one, but you're another leftist eight year old and that isn't even your own joke/insult, you copied that too
I copied too
John Boehner spills the beans on "a**hole" Ted Cruz, Fox "propaganda" and the GOP's "crazy caucus" - Boehner goes off on Fox News for turning the GOP into a party of "crazies," "morons" and "reckless a**holes"
"a**hole" Ted Cruz"

Redundant

Compare China today

Which YOU didn't know was different than a day trader.....lol

Idiot
I'm a buy and hold type of investor I don't give 2 s***s about swing or day traders I've held SQ,AAPL MSFT ,AMAT for years among others

that ones sounds like a law suit and the designers paying for the replacement and not the tax payers,,

Forum List

Back