Ingraham: A first lady double standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say's Obama's blank resume OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:
A blank resume that produced these results??
View attachment 293179

Wonder why Trump sucks so much at not getting anyone indicted

Go ahead, post Obama's resume...I'll just point and laugh at you now :21::21::21:
You mean things like saving us from a Depression?

LMAO you moved the goal posts 10 years, then claimed Obama did something he didn't do. :itsok:
No denying he saved us from another Republican Depression

Winger you have lost your mind, just relax while team Trump cleans up Obama's mess.

That MSM is the same MSM that made you dumb asses believe Trump could be president...

That same MSM is the one who put Trump on TV every night and made him look like some business visionary, in spite of reality....

That same MSM is the one who gave Trump more free campaign air time than any other candidate in history....

That same MSM is the one who had you dumb asses thinking this woman was the next Reagan....so no, I don't expect anything from corporate run media, I didn't put them in office...

View attachment 293196

Oh sure, the MSM was so critical of Palin they even followed her everywhere after the race was over; one goof ball even rented the house next door to her to spy on her and her families activities.

Of course the MSM ran with Trump, because unlike Democrat candidates, Trump got them the best ratings. But that all changed after Trump won the nomination, didn't it?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/media-trump-hatred-coverage/
You do understand that Palin was nominated as the VP because McCain thought it would play well with the "media" right??

It isn't the media's fault that they figured out she was a moron....

And apparently the "media" was right because even Trump cultists don't even fool themselves into believing otherwise...

McCain knew before he ran he was nothing but a RINO. At his age, he didn't have what it took to attract the younger crowd, especially against DumBama, and even less with the conservatives. So he chose Palin. She was young, beautiful, and very conservative. It's called balancing the ticket. The media was focused for years on her after the race was over. Never before has a VP candidate been such an obsession of left until Palin came along. They even thought the Saturday Night skit where the actress dressed as Palin said she could see Russia from her backyard was something Palin actually said.
More like a Maverick
He was willing to abandon partisan politics to do the right thing
Like he did in voting against Obamacare repeal

Palin was the biggest mistake in judgement of his career

Yes, well when a Republican constantly sides with the opponent, that's what's called a RINO.
And yet McCain had a strong conservative voting record

Hate to tell you, but Trump is the biggest RINO in history

Bawahhahahahaa,...this is why republicans hate memory....

Fox News ran coverage of him wearing this suit like it was a national crisis...Actual republican congressmen were going on record complaining about a fucking suit...View attachment 293166 View attachment 293170

When Obama and his wife gave each other a fist bump...the idiots at Fox News who you get your constant stream of stupid from -- treated that story like it was a national crisis, even asking if it was a terrorist fist bump..
View attachment 293172

Basically by Obama's first year in office, Republicans were freaking out over him putting his shoes on the desk, him ordering Dijon mustard on his burger, the must idiotic shit -- by Trump's first year in office, he had half of his campaign indicted....but whenever you show Trumpers their idiocy of the recent past, they wannna pretend like it didn't happen...
View attachment 293174

Oh please. The Democrats trashed Trump because he had big macs served at an event he attended. And who was it that made a big deal out of Melania's shoes that time? Or that she didn't hold his hand one time? It's Christmas time again, and yet anther bashing of White House decorations by Melania by the MSM.
Show me one Democrat congressman or woman who issued a statement about what Trump eats?? what shoes Melania wears, etc etc etc....

I told you that ELECTED REPUBLICANS IN THE US CONGRESS went on Fox news to complain about every little thing Obama did....and not one of you cucks objected to it...

So I don't want to hear shit now

So you limit it to congress critters but the entire MSM is off limits, huh? Yeah, well I guess you got me on that one. Democrat representatives do other things like call Trump racist, tell people to harass Trump staff wherever they may find them, and even threatened his safety and life.

But a Republican Congress person made fun of DumBama's suit......

Here's a clue. Trump IS a racist. Democrats were telling people to harass Trump's enablers because he was separating small children from their parents as a form of "deterrent" in violation of the Constitution, human decency, and more than one court order.

Every President has had his safety and his life threatened. A few of them were even shot, shot at, or attacked. None of the other Presidents whined about it on a daily basis or called it "unfair". If Trump doesn't like criticism, or people disagreeing with him, he shouldn't have run for office.

Of course Presidents get threatened by a kook from time to time, but not by a congressmen. That's unheard of until Trump. It doesn't matter what issue the commies disagree with Trump on, it's irresponsible for the opposition to ask the public to act out violence against an administration of a sitting President. I don't know how you can condone that.

Name me one time Trump expressed racism against anybody.
Which Congressmen threatened to kill Trump?

Oh sure, the MSM was so critical of Palin they even followed her everywhere after the race was over; one goof ball even rented the house next door to her to spy on her and her families activities.

Of course the MSM ran with Trump, because unlike Democrat candidates, Trump got them the best ratings. But that all changed after Trump won the nomination, didn't it?

You do understand that Palin was nominated as the VP because McCain thought it would play well with the "media" right??

And apparently the "media" was right because even Trump cultists don't even fool themselves into believing otherwise...

McCain knew before he ran he was nothing but a RINO. At his age, he didn't have what it took to attract the younger crowd, especially against DumBama, and even less with the conservatives. So he chose Palin. She was young, beautiful, and very conservative. It's called balancing the ticket. The media was focused for years on her after the race was over. Never before has a VP candidate been such an obsession of left until Palin came along. They even thought the Saturday Night skit where the actress dressed as Palin said she could see Russia from her backyard was something Palin actually said.
More like a Maverick

Yes, well when a Republican constantly sides with the opponent, that's what's called a RINO.

He is? Can you tell me who in recent history has led the country more conservatively than President Trump? Even the great Ronald Reagan is second in that category.

Oh please. The Democrats trashed Trump because he had big macs served at an event he attended. And who was it that made a big deal out of Melania's shoes that time? Or that she didn't hold his hand one time? It's Christmas time again, and yet anther bashing of White House decorations by Melania by the MSM.
Show me one Democrat congressman or woman who issued a statement about what Trump eats?? what shoes Melania wears, etc etc etc....

I told you that ELECTED REPUBLICANS IN THE US CONGRESS went on Fox news to complain about every little thing Obama did....and not one of you cucks objected to it...

So I don't want to hear shit now

So you limit it to congress critters but the entire MSM is off limits, huh? Yeah, well I guess you got me on that one. Democrat representatives do other things like call Trump racist, tell people to harass Trump staff wherever they may find them, and even threatened his safety and life.

But a Republican Congress person made fun of DumBama's suit......

Here's a clue. Trump IS a racist. Democrats were telling people to harass Trump's enablers because he was separating small children from their parents as a form of "deterrent" in violation of the Constitution, human decency, and more than one court order.

Every President has had his safety and his life threatened. A few of them were even shot, shot at, or attacked. None of the other Presidents whined about it on a daily basis or called it "unfair". If Trump doesn't like criticism, or people disagreeing with him, he shouldn't have run for office.

Of course Presidents get threatened by a kook from time to time, but not by a congressmen. That's unheard of until Trump. It doesn't matter what issue the commies disagree with Trump on, it's irresponsible for the opposition to ask the public to act out violence against an administration of a sitting President. I don't know how you can condone that.

Name me one time Trump expressed racism against anybody.
Which Congressmen threatened to kill Trump?

I forget his name now, that guy from Florida.

More like a Maverick

He is? Can you tell me who in recent history has led the country more conservatively than President Trump? Even the great Ronald Reagan is second in that category.
Trump is playing Republicans who bought into his Reality TV persona. He tells them what they want to hear and they drool

So much so that they ignore trillion dollar deficits and inhibiting free trade.
Hardly conservative

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, quote the section on there that states the president can't release funds to Ukraine unless they do us favors......

rotfl-gif.288736
FOOL QUOTE ME WHERE HE CAN'T MAKE CONDITIONS....I CAN WAIT!!!
ROTFLMFAO
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said the law prohibits Trump from releasing funds unless they do us favors. Thanks for admitting there is no such law and that you're full of shit.

:dance:
Ajqs6CP.jpg

ASSWIPE, is that doing us a favor or is that EXTORTION AND BRIBERY?...I CAN WAIT!:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::321:

Is that putting a CONDITION on recieving a BILLION DOLLARS....I love pulling Pawns strings!...ROTFLMFAO!!!
LOL

Dumbfuck, you said the law prohibits Trump from releasing funds unless they do us favors. What you just posted also fails to prove your delusions are real.

:dance:
And I repeat fool
FOOL QUOTE ME WHERE HE CAN'T MAKE CONDITIONS....I CAN WAIT!!!
ROTFLMFAO:abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, why are you changing what you said? Could it be a en you, as stupid as you are, finally realize what you said was moronic?

You didn't say there is nothing to prohibit him from holding up the funds ... you say the law prohibits him from releasing the funds unless they do us favors...
You forget, Trump's own acting chief of staff also admitted Trump held up the military aid in exchange for favors...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney
AND THAT IS WHAT HE IS REQUIRED TO DO BY LAW!

More like a Maverick

Trump is playing Republicans who bought into his Reality TV persona. He tells them what they want to hear and they drool

Hardly conservative

Trying to level the trade playing field is conservative in my view. So is lowering taxes. So is removing job strangling business regulations. So is doing everything possible to secure our borders that bring us dangerous aliens and deadly narcotics. So is support for gun rights.

Trump can say anything he wants. And unless I'm unaware of it, he never called himself a conservative. But it's how he leads is what matters, because actions are better than words any day of the week.

More like a Maverick

Hardly conservative

Trying to level the trade playing field is conservative in my view. So is lowering taxes. So is removing job strangling business regulations. So is doing everything possible to secure our borders that bring us dangerous aliens and deadly narcotics. So is support for gun rights.

Trump can say anything he wants. And unless I'm unaware of it, he never called himself a conservative. But it's how he leads is what matters, because actions are better than words any day of the week.
Conservatives support free trade and balanced budgets
Where does that leave Trump?

Trump was for abortion before he was against it
Supported the Iraq invasion until he was against it
Supported gun control before he opposed it

He will take any view that will get him support.....making him a RINO

Ingraham: A first lady double standard?
The only acceptable woman in the media landscape is a liberal one and if you are not, you're just too dumb to know the difference.

ME: Of course there is a double standard, on this matter as on all others too. If Melania were a democrat, speaking 5 languages and being a beautiful model, she would be on every magazine and ever tv show every day.

I tend to put less emphasis on looks and more on intelligence and actual accomplishments.

what did Michelle accomplish?

She is academically gifted. She has degrees from Princeton and Harvard. She rose to a high level in the University of Chicago system where she was ultimately VP of Community and External Affairs.
At the age of 40

and what has she done for her fellow man?

Lots of things. She’s had a long career in helping guide young adults into public service. For example, she established a center at U of Chicago organizing the students to pursue community service.

What are you trying to get at anyway?

A blank resume that produced these results??
View attachment 293179

Wonder why Trump sucks so much at not getting anyone indicted

Go ahead, post Obama's resume...I'll just point and laugh at you now :21::21::21:

LMAO you moved the goal posts 10 years, then claimed Obama did something he didn't do. :itsok:

Winger you have lost your mind, just relax while team Trump cleans up Obama's mess.
LOL

By "mess," you mean 4.7% unemployment (and shrinking), record high stock market (and growing)? 2.4% GDP growth since the Great Recession, etc....

Hardly conservative

A RINO? How, because he changed his political positions? Why would he do that? If he still held those views, he would have run as a Democrat.

Trump has nothing against free trade, in fact he supports it. What he is against is unfair trade, and that's a conservative position to take. Yes, the budget is not balanced and has never been in our lifetime no matter who was President. The closest it's been to being balanced was under Clinton with a Republican led House leading the charge. I also don't recall Trump being for gun control, although I never really researched all his political views back in the day.

LOL

By "mess," you mean 4.7% unemployment (and shrinking), record high stock market (and growing)? 2.4% GDP growth since the Great Recession, etc....
Stupid bastsrd, Mulvany is referring to Corruption in Ukraine and NOTHING SAID ABOUT BIDEN....JERKOFF!

More like a Maverick

It never mattered to me if he was a Republican or Democrat, he and Feingold that led to the worst CFR in world history and their stupidity led to the Citizens United decision. I had no respect for him after that and didn’t vote for him.

Trump is a liberal Democrat, always has been.

LOL

Stupid bastsrd, Mulvany is referring to Corruption in Ukraine and NOTHING SAID ABOUT BIDEN....JERKOFF!
Dumbfuck, the post you responded to has nothing at all to do with Biden.

You're a ranting lunatic. :cuckoo:

Hardly conservative

A RINO? How, because he changed his political positions? Why would he do that? If he still held those views, he would have run as a Democrat.

Trump has nothing against free trade, in fact he supports it. What he is against is unfair trade, and that's a conservative position to take. Yes, the budget is not balanced and has never been in our lifetime no matter who was President. The closest it's been to being balanced was under Clinton with a Republican led House leading the charge. I also don't recall Trump being for gun control, although I never really researched all his political views back in the day.
Democrats are not dumb enough to vote for Trump

Hardly conservative

Oh, well then that explains why Biden is in the lead. :laughing0301:

Hardly conservative

Absolutely
Biden was a distinguished Senator and VP

Trump was a reality TV star

Absolutely

Biden is a reason Trump was elected President. Biden was not so good as Senator and VP.

Absolutely

A distinguished VP that got his son a job at a company well known for their corruption. Gotcha.

At the last debate, he said he had the support of the only black woman in the Senate, not realizing he was standing next to Harris. He went on stage and didn't know which way the audience was. In another case, he didn't even know which state he was in.

Most everybody can agree Biden is a nice guy and all, but distinguished is the last term I would use to describe a guy that sniffs the hair of women he barely even knows. You want to give a guy who is more confused than a baby at a topless bar the ability to set off a nuclear bomb? On stage in public, he pointed to the guy who was carrying the nuclear codes for him to the audience.

Biden Again Points Out Military Aide Carrying Nuclear Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back