Ingraham: A first lady double standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking 5 languages?
Can you prove with a video where she speaks French, German or Italian....go. She also lied about her college degree.

According to CNN you are wrong, which doesn’t surprise me.

Melania Trump Fast Facts - CNN

Seems you are intimidated by strong women.

As First Lady, Melania travels the world and has had ample opportunity to demonstrate her mastery of languages. Yet, the only video of her speaking in French and Italian shows a rudimentary skill

Hello, my name is Melania, what is your name?
Then, back to English
Who cares? She's not trying to take over healthcare like Hillary did as First Lady, nor is she trying to take over what kids eat at lunch, like Michelle did. Sounds to me like you're just trying to find things about her to criticize.
Imagine First Ladies who actually take on serious issues?

Be Best? LOL
She's doing absolutely nothing to incur your feeble attempts to criticize her. That's the point. Who cares if she speaks 5 languages well or poorly? She's not trying to use them to enact policy.
Melania is a Trophy Wife. She is supposed to look good at the side of her husband.

She is very good at it

Why would Trump give them anything if it's not going to make a difference? Trump released the phone call transcript, and they simply lied about what it said and started this impeachment nonsense. The transcript clearly exonerated him. But you can't give enough proof to Nazi's. They have their mind set on trying to get rid of this administration so their past crimes are not discovered by Barr and Durham.

nope. he released a memorandum of the transcript. the full, unedited transcript is in a secure vault up in the cloud.

It was redacted. That's the only transcript.

wrong ray ray. the MEM-OR-AN-DUM was released without redactions, but it contained ellipses. you do know what they are, don't you? that means '...beginning of the sentences or the ....' has been omitted.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear. Classified By: 2354726 Derived.From: NSC SCG Declassify On: 20441231 -lJNCLASSIFIED

^^^ PAGE ONE of the MEMORANDUM trump released.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

will you try 'n lie that the link i just provided is NOT the official white house site & that it's also behind a paywall too? :71:

Sao what's this supposed to prove? Conversations are not recorded. They stopped doing that after the Nixon administration. Now all transcripts are done by a stenographer. There is no other copy.

there were 11 people on that call. there is a reason that not one single person is responsible for transcribing it. why did pompeo lie & said he didn't know what was on that call when he was listening in?

All 11 people were not stenographers. Even in your link it states that some parts of the conversation could not be understood. Plus they only type out the relevant parts of the conversation. It's not under control of Trump. This is the way it's been done with all of Trump's calls, Obama's calls, Clinton's calls. It's been done this way for decades now.

nope. he released a memorandum of the transcript. the full, unedited transcript is in a secure vault up in the cloud.

wrong ray ray. the MEM-OR-AN-DUM was released without redactions, but it contained ellipses. you do know what they are, don't you? that means '...beginning of the sentences or the ....' has been omitted.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear. Classified By: 2354726 Derived.From: NSC SCG Declassify On: 20441231 -lJNCLASSIFIED

will you try 'n lie that the link i just provided is NOT the official white house site & that it's also behind a paywall too? :71:

Sao what's this supposed to prove? Conversations are not recorded. They stopped doing that after the Nixon administration. Now all transcripts are done by a stenographer. There is no other copy.

there were 11 people on that call. there is a reason that not one single person is responsible for transcribing it. why did pompeo lie & said he didn't know what was on that call when he was listening in?

All 11 people were not stenographers. Even in your link it states that some parts of the conversation could not be understood. Plus they only type out the relevant parts of the conversation. It's not under control of Trump. This is the way it's been done with all of Trump's calls, Obama's calls, Clinton's calls. It's been done this way for decades now.

Lt Colonel Vindman - who was tasked in transcribing & was instructed not to appear b4 congress - brought up under oath that the 'transcript' donny tried to peddle was inaccurate. hmmmmm...... funny dat.

Anyone called her "Moolania" or photoshopped a dick knto her yet?

No?

Then shut the fuck up.
Mrs obama was a political activist

Melania is not
So this jacket was just a fashion faux pass?

View attachment 293954
Who cares? Better question, why do you? I really think your irrational hatred is not helping you at all.
It's not about me kiddo, it's about this lame double standard accusation in the OP.

Try to keep up here, ok?

She is not on magazine covers, because she does not want to be on magazine covers. She steers clear of the public eye, for the most part. That's what shame does to a person.
Or, more likely, she's had her fill of the spotlight, knows what it's like to be in magazines and simply doesn't care what you think. Shocking, I know.
What about my comments imply she cares what I think? Your response is bizarre. Look at what trump has done to your brain.
That you ASSume she avoids the spotlight because of shame. I mean, because you know her so well and all. And since when do you believe that Trump has mind-altering powers? Your X15KZ foil helmet is on too tight.
Forget trying to avoid the spot light...

Why do you think she avoids living in the same building as her husband???
I don't have an opinion on that, because I don't know either one of them. Neither do you, and any reason you dream up is just an unsupported opinion.

But, since we're just playing in make believe land, maybe she just doesn't like the irrational hatred or the noxious atmosphere in Washington. Maybe she just prefers being away from professional haters who would comment on her every movement. Maybe she doesn't want to have idiots hollering questions at her every time she walks out of the White House. There are any number of reasons we can dream up why she doesn't live in the White House.
No, she lives in Washington....she lives at the White House...she just doesn't share the same space Trump lives in....she actually lives in the bed room Obama's mother in law lives in -- Remember when republicans were outraged over the mother in law living in the White House??

Just imagine if Michelle lived in a separate home from her husband during the beginning on his presidency and then refused to share the same bedroom that her husband shared when she finally decided to move to DC....would you be making excuses for her? Would you be saying "Oh, she doesn't want to be in the noxious atmosphere or Washington? Nope..

Because not knowing the Obamas well didn't stop trumpers like yourself from claiming that Obama is gay, his wife is a man and their kids are not really their kids, but paid actors...

Why would Trump give them anything if it's not going to make a difference? Trump released the phone call transcript, and they simply lied about what it said and started this impeachment nonsense. The transcript clearly exonerated him. But you can't give enough proof to Nazi's. They have their mind set on trying to get rid of this administration so their past crimes are not discovered by Barr and Durham.
LOL

If full documentation exonerates him, why would he hide it and demand key aids do not cooperate?

Because they are not looking for anything to exonerate him. No matter what they find, they're going to carry out this farce regardless. It can't benefit Trump no matter what is or is not in the documents. All they are doing is looking for something.....anything to make their case for impeachment because the charges they have now are nothing but lies.
If Trump had evidence to exonerate himself, he would present it. Instead he refuses to participate or allow his staff to participate.

Like a true Mafia Don
You have it backwards

Democrats have to prove trump is guilty

And they have failed go do so

obstruction of congress is iron clad.
Trump has not obstructed congress

Lt Colonel Vindman - who was tasked in transcribing & was instructed not to appear b4 congress - brought up under oath that the 'transcript' donny tried to peddle was inaccurate. hmmmmm...... funny dat.

Yeah, Vindmean, who is a renown Trump hater. So believe him instead of the transcript? Not to testify? It's likely he was the leaker.

No?

Then shut the fuck up.

Melania is not
So this jacket was just a fashion faux pass?

View attachment 293954
What racial group was the jacket attacking?
Hispanics. She was touring border patrol detention facilities IIRC.
That makes no sense at all

The words on the jacket do not make anyone want to hate hispanics

Yeah, Vindmean, who is a renown Trump hater. So believe him instead of the transcript? Not to testify? It's likely he was the leaker.
Who cares who the leaker was?
They provided a very valuable service to the nation

Or, more likely, she's had her fill of the spotlight, knows what it's like to be in magazines and simply doesn't care what you think. Shocking, I know.
What about my comments imply she cares what I think? Your response is bizarre. Look at what trump has done to your brain.
That you ASSume she avoids the spotlight because of shame. I mean, because you know her so well and all. And since when do you believe that Trump has mind-altering powers? Your X15KZ foil helmet is on too tight.
Forget trying to avoid the spot light...

Why do you think she avoids living in the same building as her husband???
I don't have an opinion on that, because I don't know either one of them. Neither do you, and any reason you dream up is just an unsupported opinion.

But, since we're just playing in make believe land, maybe she just doesn't like the irrational hatred or the noxious atmosphere in Washington. Maybe she just prefers being away from professional haters who would comment on her every movement. Maybe she doesn't want to have idiots hollering questions at her every time she walks out of the White House. There are any number of reasons we can dream up why she doesn't live in the White House.
No, she lives in Washington....she lives at the White House...she just doesn't share the same space Trump lives in....she actually lives in the bed room Obama's mother in law lives in -- Remember when republicans were outraged over the mother in law living in the White House??

Just imagine if Michelle lived in a separate home from her husband during the beginning on his presidency and then refused to share the same bedroom that her husband shared when she finally decided to move to DC....would you be making excuses for her? Would you be saying "Oh, she doesn't want to be in the noxious atmosphere or Washington? Nope..

Because not knowing the Obamas well didn't stop trumpers like yourself from claiming that Obama is gay, his wife is a man and their kids are not really their kids, but paid actors...

She lives in a bedroom? Got a source for that phony claim?

No?

Then shut the fuck up.

they mock, ridicule, insult, denigrate EVERYONE who isn't a deranged hate filled conservative piece of human scum THEN they DEMAND RESPECT for their lunacies and their hate

I'd say terri4trump is the absolute worst POS trump supporter but the truth is she has a LOT of competition.

No?

Then shut the fuck up.

Melania is not
Wanting schoolchildren to eat healthy meals is political activism?
Attacking white people for moving to the suburbs is very political and racially divisive

LOL

That is very political?
I think attacking white people is very appealing?

Who cares who the leaker was?
They provided a very valuable service to the nation

Many people care who the leaker was, because it's likely he had an agenda working for the deep state. And thanks to this "valuable service" no other leader of a country will ever discuss important information with a US President over the phone again.

No?

Then shut the fuck up.

Melania is not
Attacking white people for moving to the suburbs is very political and racially divisive

LOL

That is very political?
Show where she attacked white people....let’s see your quote

Melania is not

LOL

That is very political?
Show where she attacked white people....let’s see you quote

as we both know.....in the deranged conservative brain....

CONS are GOOD
LIBS are EVIL
CONS are WHITE
LIBS are NOT white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back