Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

you raggedy ass whites talking about blacks and murder when you commit nearly as many and that you also commit the majority of all crime.

Uh, that's because those are crime totals, and this is still a White majority nation.

Besides, you are aware that Hispanics are usually counted often as White in crime statistics?

Irrelevant. Just because you have more whites doesn't mean whites get to use that as an excuse for high crime rates. Don't blame the high rate of white crime on Hispanics.

Those crime stats are not proportionate, but rather total numbers.

Do you grasp proportions, or no?

I grasp that proportions are irrelevant.
Sure they do, as the concentrations of Blacks increase, so will crime in all categories except drunk driving.

Which would explain East Saint Louis....
Depends... Educated employed Christian or Muslim blacks are arguably the most conservative group of Americans.

Yes you must learn to read the UCR. The UCR breaks all crime down into categories. There are 30 categories of crime and whites lead in 27 of them. You point out one area and then generalize about overall racial criminality.
Homicide is the subject we were discussing... obviously you are not well versed in criminal statistics nor are you adept in reading comprehension. Run along now... go find some alt right news to play with.
you raggedy ass whites talking about blacks and murder when you commit nearly as many and that you also commit the majority of all crime.

Uh, that's because those are crime totals, and this is still a White majority nation.

Besides, you are aware that Hispanics are usually counted often as White in crime statistics?

You are wrong about Hispanics being counted as Whites in every category. How did you miss that when you looked at the UCR? Homicide rates, for instance, separate Whites from Hispanics.
\

Show me where I said Hispanics are counted as White in every category?

I said Hispanics are usually counted as White, nothing about an absolute rule.
The counting of Hispanics as White is a matter of convenience for the counters.
When proportional statistics are used to identify adverse events larger numbers are better. Groups of people represented by smaller numbers look worse when compared to the larger group. And simple minds don't understand how that paradigm can criminalize an entire race based on the nefarious deeds of a few.

Homicide is the subject we were discussing... obviously you are not well versed in criminal statistics nor are you adept in reading comprehension. Run along now... go find some alt right news to play with.

You are wrong about Hispanics being counted as Whites in every category. How did you miss that when you looked at the UCR? Homicide rates, for instance, separate Whites from Hispanics.
\

When proportional statistics are used to identify adverse events larger numbers are better. Groups of people represented by smaller numbers look worse when compared to the larger group. And simple minds don't understand how that paradigm can criminalize an entire race based on the nefarious deeds of a few.

Exactly, it's a bias to support minorities.

You speak of criminalizing the majority, from the few?
Look at Nazi Germany where Nazi SS were a minority, yet did damage, no?

Irrelevant. Just because you have more whites doesn't mean whites get to use that as an excuse for high crime rates. Don't blame the high rate of white crime on Hispanics.

Sure they do, as the concentrations of Blacks increase, so will crime in all categories except drunk driving.

Depends... Educated employed Christian or Muslim blacks are arguably the most conservative group of Americans.

Conservative, how?
We're talking crime here.
So, if educated Blacks are the least criminal, why is it rich Blacks are more likely to go to jail, than poor Whites?

The argument of proportion and crime by race is full of holes and is based upon a hypothetical that ignores positive increases that would dramatically decrease crime if proportions were equal.. No this doesn't explain Eat St. Louis.

Do you think that the White suburbs, have the same crime rates as Black inner-cities?
DO you think that black & low income inner-cities have the same job & school opportunity's as the white suburbs ?

Prince George's County, Maryland, a Black dominated, high income, low poverty rate county, still has high murder rates.

Once again your stupid ass mentions one category of crime when we are talking about all crime.

The argument of proportion and crime by race is full of holes and is based upon a hypothetical that ignores positive increases that would dramatically decrease crime if proportions were equal.. No this doesn't explain Eat St. Louis.

Do you think that the White suburbs, have the same crime rates as Black inner-cities?

In 2014 whites made up 72.3 percent of all arrests in METROPOLITAN counties nationwide. Blacks, 25.4. In Metropolitan counties throughout this nation whites were arrested 2.84 times. Or 3 times as much as blacks in this nation. They were arrested for 57.6 percent of all murders in METROPOLTIAN areas of the United States. Blacks 39.9.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-55

Sure, but Blacks make up 13% of the U.S.A, so their actually at least twice as likely to be arrested.
(Obviously more so, considering most Hispanic crime gets lumped as "White")

Wrong..

But let me play along with you here. You talk about proportion. So explain to me what would happen if blacks and whites had the same numbers of people and proportion was not an issue?

In 2014 whites made up 72.3 percent of all arrests in METROPOLITAN counties nationwide. Blacks, 25.4. In Metropolitan counties throughout this nation whites were arrested 2.84 times. Or 3 times as much as blacks in this nation. They were arrested for 57.6 percent of all murders in METROPOLTIAN areas of the United States. Blacks 39.9.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-55

Sure, but Blacks make up 13% of the U.S.A, so their actually at least twice as likely to be arrested.
(Obviously more so, considering most Hispanic crime gets lumped as "White")

Wrong..

But let me play along with you here. You talk about proportion. So explain to me what would happen if blacks and whites had the same numbers of people and proportion was not an issue?

Like in Chicago where there's a similar number of Blacks, as Whites, and Blacks vastly outnumber Whites in murder?

Again your stupid ass mentions one category of crime when we are talking about all crime.

DO you think that black & low income inner-cities have the same job & school opportunity's as the white suburbs ?

Prince George's County, Maryland, a Black dominated, high income, low poverty rate county, still has high murder rates.

Once again your stupid ass mentions one category of crime when we are talking about all crime.

Prince George's County, Maryland, violent crime, on a scale from 1 (low crime) to 100, is 55. Violent crime is composed of four offenses: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. The US average is 31.1.

Prince George's County, Maryland, property crime, on a scale from 1 (low) to 100, is 50. Property crime includes the offenses of burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson. The object of the theft-type offenses is the taking of money or property, but there is no force or threat of force against the victims. The US average is 38.1.

Prince George's County, Maryland Crime

Conservative, how?
So, if educated Blacks are the least criminal, why is it rich Blacks are more likely to go to jail, than poor Whites?

I guess you ignore all the data that shows racism n the justice system.

You are really ignorant.

Prince George's County, Maryland, violent crime, on a scale from 1 (low crime) to 100, is 55. Violent crime is composed of four offenses: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. The US average is 31.1.

Prince George's County, Maryland, property crime, on a scale from 1 (low) to 100, is 50. Property crime includes the offenses of burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson. The object of the theft-type offenses is the taking of money or property, but there is no force or threat of force against the victims. The US average is 38.1.

Prince George's County, Maryland Crime

The Sperlings best places website is not credible information to use in discussing this issue.

Conservative, how?

You are really ignorant.

Racist justice system, how do you figure that?

Many Black neighborhoods warrant more police presence, and therefor Blacks are more likely to get busted for drugs.

\

Not it's not a bias to support minorities.

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.

The US culture is created from multiculturalism .

Not true! The US was created as a Christian American culture

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Conservative, how?

You are really ignorant.

Many Black neighborhoods warrant more police presence, and therefor Blacks are more likely to get busted for drugs.

No many black communities do not warrant more police presence. This s what I am talking about. You are ignorant to the proven fact of racial bias in the justice system.

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.

No it was not.

Conservative, how?

You are really ignorant.

No many black communities do not warrant more police presence. This s what I am talking about. You are ignorant to the proven fact of racial bias in the justice system.

Sure they do, even high income ones like those in Prince George's County, Maryland.

Conservative, how?

You are really ignorant.

Sure they do, even high income ones like those in Prince George's County, Maryland.

No they don't. I live in one and am very safe.

Yes you must learn to read the UCR. The UCR breaks all crime down into categories. There are 30 categories of crime and whites lead in 27 of them. You point out one area and then generalize about overall racial criminality.

\

Let's just say I wanted to make it clear that,especially in regards to homicides, whites and Hispanics are counted separately.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

\

Now you're being disingenuous. We were talking about the statistics compiled in the UCR.
Your NAZI analogy is way off base. Card carrying NAZIS may have been a minority in Hitler's Germany but hate for the Jews was endemic in the general population for generations prior to the rise of NAZISM.

Hateful populism , similar to the kind we are seeing now, was the catalyst for the holocaust, not NAZISM.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Conservative, how?
Conservative by every known standard.
And I am not talking about rich blacks. I am talking about average black people who are God-fearing believers. Muslim and Christian alike. Blacks who go to work
, raise kids, and
pay taxes.

Your ignorance is astounding. You know less about your black fellow Americans than you do the Russians. That reality was highlighted when you concluded that rich blacks are more likely to go to jail than poor whites. Well, indeed, the statistical morass may indicate that because all blacks, no matter how conservatively they have lived their entire lives, are still...statistically/proportionally...stigmatized just because they are part of a certain collective. 70 year old blacks who have never been arrested, according to your damn statistics, are more likely to be jailed than any white man, including incarcerated White men.

Ain't THAT A
bitch?

Last edited:

I don't see anything in the Constitution or the Declaration of independence referencing Christianity or Jesus. I do see references to God...the same God of the Jews, the Christians and of the Muslims. I think the wisdom of those who gave us those precious documents used the word GOD by design to embrace all faiths that worship a supreme diety.

Forum List

Back