Intelligence Bulletin Warning Of Protest-Related Violence Makes Little Mention Of 'Antifa'

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So the truth is exactly what I thought and have posted.

trump and barr lied again.

The violence of antifa is barely a footnote in this report. It's the far right radical extremists, mainly the boogaloo boys, who are the ones committing the violence.

I will add, Antifa has not taken over 6 blocks in Seattle. The peaceful protesters and people who live on Capitol Hill did that. Antifa is no where near there.

I have been there to see it for myself. Almost everything that's being posted about it on this board by the far right radical extremists is a lie.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 11.59.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 12.07.18 PM.png

The violence of antifa is barely a footnote in this report. It's the far right radical extremists, mainly the boogaloo boys, who are the ones committing the violence.

I will add, Antifa has not taken over 6 blocks in Seattle. The peaceful protesters and people who live on Capitol Hill did that. Antifa is no where near there.

I have been there to see it for myself. Almost everything that's being posted about it on this board by the far right radical extremists is a lie.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Bull shit...every word....

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
The FBI has been a instrument of the left since obama was president

I’m not surprised that they would gloss over ANTIFA and BLM

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

You're lying

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Okay, it’s not Antifa.....it’s BLM. What’s the difference?

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

You mean the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center are liars?

Wow.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

You're lying

Those aren't my words.

I'm quoting the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Counsel.

You know, some of our most trusted and respected intelligence agencies.

You're saying they're lying?

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

You mean the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center are liars?

Wow.
No the ABC news spin on it is bullshit...

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

You're lying

Those aren't my words.

I'm quoting the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Counsel.

You know, some of our most trusted and respected intelligence agencies.

You're saying they're lying?
You are quoting ABC news....ABC news that has been calling the protesters in Seattle peaceful....

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Actually no.

Read the article. Stop being so lazy.

It's right there as plain as day. Far right radical extremists. Mostly the boogaloo boys.

For heavens sake, just read the article and you'll find the answers to your questions.

BLM wasn't even mentioned in the report. They did mention the KKK though. Someone from the KKK drove a car into peaceful protesters in Virginia.

They also named the boogaloo boys as the main people causing the violence. They are a far right radical extremist group who hates the police and wants to overthrow the government.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Actually no.

Read the article. Stop being so lazy.

It's right there as plain as day. Far right radical extremists. Mostly the boogaloo boys.

For heavens sake, just read the article and you'll find the answers to your questions.

BLM wasn't even mentioned in the report. They did mention the KKK though. Someone from the KKK drove a car into peaceful protesters in Virginia.

They also named the boogaloo boys as the main people causing the violence. They are a far right radical extremist group who hates the police and wants to overthrow the government.
So the boogaloo boys have taken over Seattle?

Gawd, you’re insane.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
The FBI has been a instrument of the left since obama was president

I’m not surprised that they would gloss over ANTIFA and BLM

Trump cultist have to be both the dumbest, most gullible people in the world.

None of Trump's Russian propaganda claims about the FBI have ever panned out for him. None of the people he claimed were criminals have ever been indicted, but ALL of the people Trump claims are innocent have been indicted, but they all plead guilty or were found guilty of the crimes they were charged with and a whole lot more they elocuted to having committed.

I think of the old expression "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". Donald Trump lies to you over and over and over again, about everything large and small. What does it say about you that you still trust him to do right by you. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 16,000 times, no big deal.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Then refute it big guy. The same information is being reported by multiple news sources

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Then refute it big guy. The same information is being reported by multiple news sources

These people will never, ever acknowledge truth.

I didn't start this thread for those idiots.

I started it for all those who aren't morons who want to know the truth of what's going on.

Like in Seattle. I went to Capitol Hill. I saw it with my own eyes. There is NO Antifa there. They didn't take over 6 blocks. They took over a police precinct.

The reason police attacked them the other night was over a candle. Not Antifa. Not the protesters.

Once the protesters got the police out of there, the whole area became peaceful once again.

Now what is happening there is speeches, music and people debating the situation and where they should go from there. They have been talking to the police to find a way to keep the peace but bring the police back to the precinct.

All of the garbage that the far right radical extremists on this board have been posting about Antifa and the protests is nothing but pure, unadulterated bullshit.

Plain and simple.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Why is it we never see any of these white supremist?

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887
Moving behind the scenes to break the communist cocksuckers. Why would Barr tip them off? Damn you're dumb.

View attachment 348884

View attachment 348887

Why is it we never see any of these white supremist?

Then are none so blind as those who refuse to see. You don't see the Nazi flags and white supremacist insignia at every Trump rally? Open your eyes man.

Forum List

Back