Intelligence Test

Does Trump Have Tapes Of Talks With Comey?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to manufacture some poorly faked tapes. It's the kind of thing he does.

I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to manufacture some poorly faked tapes. It's the kind of thing he does.
Trump had to be worried Comey would spill the beans or he wouldn't have hinted at recordings. What beans?
If he actually had tapes, though, he would have brought them forward by now, or at least would have answered the reporters' questions about them this weekend. There is no reason to play coy (except for ratings), but he forgets this is no longer a reality tv show he's running.

well he did pretend to be someone else on the phone.....

Listen to This Insane Audio of Trump Pretending to Be His Own PR Guy
Yeah, no one would recognize that voice. LOL.
upload_2017-6-11_9-33-21.jpeg

If by chance he has them, they are doctored by now.
I'm pretty sure the experts can tell if a recording or a photo has been "doctored." It's more likely that if the recording ever existed, it has long been deleted.

This is a simple intelligence test. Go ahead. Take a stab at it.

Why do the first two (2) choices end in periods (.) but the third (3rd) does not?

Public schooled?

A pregnant pause is implied after the third option.

That is a punctuation mark?

My work computer blocks youtube.

If you have any unique thoughts of your own, please opine?

Trump had to be worried Comey would spill the beans or he wouldn't have hinted at recordings. What beans?
If he actually had tapes, though, he would have brought them forward by now, or at least would have answered the reporters' questions about them this weekend. There is no reason to play coy (except for ratings), but he forgets this is no longer a reality tv show he's running.

About tapes, he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

There's either no tape or there's a tape that proves Comey is telling the truth.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back