🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Interesting and funny USMB logic

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When the far right disagree with me I am a wack leftist.

When the far left disagree with me I am a racist or bigot or whatever the current hip low brow insult is.

Gotta give it to the far right for at least always being consistent with the insults.

Sadly at the end of the day they both still goto bed retarded while I just sit amused at the stupidity of it all.

• Banned
That's the price you pay when you dare criticize the tribe!
It just defies all logic that anyone who has been here for any length of time would call me a leftist. I have a visible history ffs lol.
Bigot believe it or not I can kind of understand. Racist is absurd though.

When the far right disagree with me I am a wack leftist.

When the far left disagree with me I am a racist or bigot or whatever the current hip low brow insult is.

Gotta give it to the far right for at least always being consistent with the insults.

Sadly at the end of the day they both still goto bed retarded while I just sit amused at the stupidity of it all.

It's the same way for everyone here. You are no exception. I've had people who have given me 500 WINNERS for hard conservative posts turn around and suddenly rant at me that I was this Leftist loser for no reason. At least they like me some of the time, the far left, I'm ALWAYS an (insert favorite juvenile name-calling insult here). They never EVER like me.

I fail to see what "logic" you refer to. All of you are just stupid.

There's a lot of folks whom identify as conservative, but if you spend 30 minutes reading what they type, they're actually rather statist. I think it's primarily a lack of understanding of what conservatism means. It's okay to not understand something. But ignorance and arrogance is a bad combination.

I get along better with the folks whom identify as leftist. It's not because they're leftist. I, myself, am a rather staunch voluntaryist/libertarian. A true liberal, to be clear. But the leftists are at least intellectually honest about their views.

Intellectual honesty goes a long way and it's respectable even if one disagrees with their solutions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back