International Men in Dresses Day

There are a small percentage of blacks who are almost pitch black. The overwhelming majority are brown.

Keep asking. I will not dignify that shit with an answer.

🤦‍♂️. Dude you are 2 much.

I don’t know what this fetish you have with drag queens is, just keep ‘em away from the kids. (If that doesn’t upset the gays too much)

You have lost it.

First you wanted to protect children from molesters.
Then you wanted to protect women from being offended.
Then you compared blackface with drag.
Then you talked about kilts being exclusive to warriors.
Then you insisted that drag queens wear 42 DDDD

And now you are trying to call me gay? And you have the audacity to claim I am moving the goal posts?

Yeah, I think we have exhausted the subject matter.

There ya go, each and every time you brought up some outrageous reason that kids should be exposed to such absurdity, I pointed out how absurd you looked in doing so.

Kilts? For god sakes you look desperate.

Do the drag queens strip? Is there any obscenity at all?

And if draq queens are no longer allowed to read to children at schools or libraries, I have no problem with it. But the bans go much farther.
They are both forms of burlesque built around heightened sexuality. Neither should be banned, certainly, but neither should they be targeted towards children.

You keep pulling out your homophobia card to try to portray people opposed to marketing this stuff to children in a negative light, but the only reason you are FOR it is because of the gay angle.

There ya go, each and every time you brought up some outrageous reason that kids should be exposed to such absurdity, I pointed out how absurd you looked in doing so.

Kilts? For god sakes you look desperate.

LMAO!! I looked desperate? First you want to protect kids, but can't say from what. Then you insist that drag queens are taking away the rights women worked so hard to win. Then you use a single drag show you attended as proof. When I point out that that sort of show is not like most shows, you bring up your "friends" who say they are all like that and that they hate them, despite paying to attend numerous such events. Then you compare them to blackface. And then, of all things, you accuse me of moving the goal posts.

They are both forms of burlesque built around heightened sexuality. Neither should be banned, certainly, but neither should they be targeted towards children.

You keep pulling out your homophobia card to try to portray people opposed to marketing this stuff to children in a negative light, but the only reason you are FOR it is because of the gay angle.

The only reason I am for it is because it is about freedom to express yourself and because the reason for the bans in invented by those who hate gays. The accusations of being pedophiles is laughable. I have found one single case of a drag queen reading to children being accused of a sex crime.

I am also against it because if there is no nudity and no obscenity, what basis is there to ban it? And what right does the State have to remove a parent's right to decide?

The only reason I am for it is because it is about freedom to express yourself and because the reason for the bans in invented by those who hate gays. The accusations of being pedophiles is laughable. I have found one single case of a drag queen reading to children being accused of a sex crime.

I am also against it because if there is no nudity and no obscenity, what basis is there to ban it? And what right does the State have to remove a parent's right to decide?
By all of this, should I also assume you are completely against rating system for movies?

Restricting access to certain movies does not BAN them any more than restricting access to burlesque shows bans these shows.

LMAO!! I looked desperate? First you want to protect kids, but can't say from what. Then you insist that drag queens are taking away the rights women worked so hard to win. Then you use a single drag show you attended as proof. When I point out that that sort of show is not like most shows, you bring up your "friends" who say they are all like that and that they hate them, despite paying to attend numerous such events. Then you compare them to blackface. And then, of all things, you accuse me of moving the goal posts.

Puleeeessseee.

These thinks, as most fetishes, do not belong in front of children.

You want to hang out with people that disrespect women. Please, by all means do. But when you bring children into this, you might meet some resistance.

By all of this, should I also assume you are completely against rating system for movies?

Restricting access to certain movies does not BAN them any more than restricting access to burlesque shows bans these shows.

A rating system would be a great idea. What would you base the ratings on? Would you use the same system the movies use? Tighter ratings based on sex and violence?

Puleeeessseee.

These thinks, as most fetishes, do not belong in front of children.

You want to hang out with people that disrespect women. Please, by all means do. But when you bring children into this, you might meet some resistance.

A man dressed as a woman, showing far less skin than many women do, is not disrespecting women.

And if there is no nudity and no obscenity, why would you restrict who attends the event? And what right do you have to decide for the parents if there is no nudity or obscenity?

A man dressed as a woman, showing far less skin than many women do, is not disrespecting women.

And if there is no nudity and no obscenity, why would you restrict who attends the event? And what right do you have to decide for the parents if there is no nudity or obscenity?

Any man, acting as a woman is as disrespectful as a white man in black face if either is acting stereotypically. And there would be no entertainment value to the fetishists if they were not.

Any man, acting as a woman is as disrespectful as a white man in black face if either is acting stereotypically. And there would be no entertainment value to the fetishists if they were not.

Absolute bullshit. Drag is imitation and blackface is mocking. It really is that simple.

Forum List

Back