International Men in Dresses Day

Neither do I. But I do care about my mother, sisters, daughters and granddaughters.

I’m the caring type.

I also care about my sister, my daughters and granddaughters. And about my brothers, my sons and my grandsons.

As I have said repeatedly, I have no problem removing drag queens from schools. But making all drag shows illegal is not the answer. Just like outlawing homosexuality and destroying same sex marriage is not the answer. Those I love are not in danger from any of those things.

335013124_728967518924933_74449532372006508_n.jpg

I also care about my sister, my daughters and granddaughters. And about my brothers, my sons and my grandsons.

As I have said repeatedly, I have no problem removing drag queens from schools. But making all drag shows illegal is not the answer. Just like outlawing homosexuality and destroying same sex marriage is not the answer. Those I love are not in danger from any of those things.

Cool, because the bans are about keeping children out of drag shows.

Cool, because the bans are about keeping children out of drag shows.

If the bans are about drag shows like you claim to have seen, maybe. The shows I have seen involved drag queens singing (mostly lip-synching) show tunes and hits by female stars. If I want to take my child to one, and there is no obscenity, I am the parent and I decide.

Besides, at what age do they stop being a child? The anti-gun lobby includes every person below the age of 21.

If the bans are about drag shows like you claim to have seen, maybe. The shows I have seen involved drag queens singing (mostly lip-synching) show tunes and hits by female stars. If I want to take my child to one, and there is no obscenity, I am the parent and I decide.

Besides, at what age do they stop being a child? The anti-gun lobby includes every person below the age of 21.

If as a parent you want to have a drag Queen in your home, fine, but it does not belong in the public space when it belittles women.

If as a parent you want to have a drag Queen in your home, fine, but it does not belong in the public space when it belittles women.

If belittling a group were a crime, we would need more prisons. This is not about belittling women. This is about hating gays.

If there is no nudity or obscenity in the show, there is no reason to shut it down or make it a criminal act.

If belittling a group were a crime, we would need more prisons. This is not about belittling women. This is about hating gays.

If there is no nudity or obscenity in the show, there is no reason to shut it down or make it a criminal act.
Nope, it’s about keeping out children away from groups who approve of belittling women and taking their rights from them.

You spoke about having sons and daughters.

I have both as well and taught them to respect the rights women fought so hard to attain.

Below is stolen from another poster.

1678807126395.png

Last edited:

Now let’s talk about this perceived hate of gays.

I hate no gays, but the perspective on them, and how they are treated is beyond absurd.

Should they be treated differently? Absolutely. They are, by their nature different.

Let’s start with military service. Why do we separate males and females?

It’s because the two are sexually attracted to each other. As are gays men to straight men. But any talk of separation and HOLY SHITZKI, homophobe here, homophobe there, here a phobe, there a phobe.

Absolutely ridiculous 💩

Nope, it’s about keeping out children away from groups who approve of belittling women and taking their rights from them.

You spoke about having sons and daughters.

I have both as well and taught them to respect the rights women fought so hard to attain.

Below is stolen from another poster.

Blackface is mocking blacks. Drag is imitating women. You have heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

Yes, I did teach my children to respect others. And to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

But I did not teach them to hate based on nonsense. And I did not teach them to get behind bans on things that do not harm.

Blackface is mocking blacks. Drag is imitating women. You have heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

Yes, I did teach my children to respect others. And to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

But I did not teach them to hate based on nonsense. And I did not teach them to get behind bans on things that do not harm.

Oh, so the blackface isn’t imitating black folks?

Wow, just wow!

Forum List

Back