International Men in Dresses Day

No, it is not. It is mocking them. There is no actual attempt to look like a black person beyond the most superficial attribute.

Bull, and it appears your attitude as to why we should allow women to be mocked is…………………..

Cuz Gays want it!

Bull, and it appears your attitude as to why we should allow women to be mocked is…………………..

Cuz Gays want it!

Not what I have said or implied.

I have known a lot of women who went to drag shows. I have never known one who felt mocked. Not one.

As for the blackface, what color do they put on their face? Black. Jet Black. Are blacks actually black? Or are they brown?

Not what I have said or implied.

I have known a lot of women who went to drag shows. I have never known one who felt mocked. Not one.

As for the blackface, what color do they put on their face? Black. Jet Black. Are blacks actually black? Or are they brown?

And do drag queens put on bras when they don’t have breasts?

Case closed.

And do drag queens put on bras when they don’t have breasts?

Case closed.

They wear fake breasts as part of their costume. Case is not closed. The outright banning of drag shows is bullshit. And if there is no nudity or obscenity in the show, if parents want to take their kids, that is their choice. It is not the State's place to decide that for them.

The questions few people are asking have to do with the how and why this fad of exposing children to drag queens and trannies came into existence.

Are people really so unaware as to not realize this is a very recent phenomenon or want to know who or what is behind it?

They wear fake breasts as part of their costume. Case is not closed. The outright banning of drag shows is bullshit. And if there is no nudity or obscenity in the show, if parents want to take their kids, that is their choice. It is not the State's place to decide that for them.

Ok, so fake skin color bad. Fake breasts good.

Do you even think before you post drivel?

And why do you love gays but hate women?

The questions few people are asking have to do with the how and why this fad of exposing children to drag queens and trannies came into existence.

Are people really so unaware as to not realize this is a very recent phenomenon or want to know who or what is behind it?
Love your perspective. Please share.

Mainly it is because society changed enough that drag queens no longer fear violence against them. No one goes out looking to beat up queers, which was common enough back in the day.

Mainly it is because society changed enough that drag queens no longer fear violence against them. No one goes out looking to beat up queers, which was common enough back in the day.

How many women are beaten every day? Must be that the drag queens inspire it.

Are women 42 DDDD?

Oh, and some blacks actually are. It’s sincere imitation. Very flattering 🤦‍♂️

So, why do you hate women?

Now you are getting ridiculous. When I told my girlfriend about this discussion early this morning, she was shocked. She has never felt any negative connotations from drag shows. It does not bother her at all. Nor does it bother my daughters or my ex-wife. I have seen nothing but your rantings that claim it is offensive to women.

And if you think all drag queens wear 42 DDDD, it is you who needs to get out more.

How many women are beaten every day? Must be that the drag queens inspire it.

The overwhelming majority of women who are abused are abused by straight white males. There is no connection between violence against women and drag queens. None.

You are just making shit up now.

I think the discussion has reached it conclusion.

Now you are getting ridiculous. When I told my girlfriend about this discussion early this morning, she was shocked. She has never felt any negative connotations from drag shows. It does not bother her at all. Nor does it bother my daughters or my ex-wife. I have seen nothing but your rantings that claim it is offensive to women.

And if you think all drag queens wear 42 DDDD, it is you who needs to get out more.

And you think that there are no dark black skinned blacks.

You’re a special kind of stupid.

So, I ask you again, why do you hate women?

The overwhelming majority of women who are abused are abused by straight white males. There is no connection between violence against women and drag queens. None.

You are just making shit up now.

I think the discussion has reached it conclusion.

Lol, straights make up 97% of the population, but blacks make up a disproportionate share of all violent crime.

Now you are arguing like you are gay. Continually moving the goal post. Belittling women is good for a society made up of gay men I guess.

Outed!

Last edited:
That does not explain the child angle. Until recently, drag shows were for adults, not children.

The corollary would be if female strip teases in front of children became a fad.

And you think that there are no dark black skinned blacks.

You’re a special kind of stupid.

So, I ask you again, why do you hate women?

There are a small percentage of blacks who are almost pitch black. The overwhelming majority are brown.

Keep asking. I will not dignify that shit with an answer.

That does not explain the child angle. Until recently, drag shows were for adults, not children.

The corollary would be if female strip teases in front of children became a fad.

Do the drag queens strip? Is there any obscenity at all?

And if draq queens are no longer allowed to read to children at schools or libraries, I have no problem with it. But the bans go much farther.

Lol, straights make up 97% of the population, but blacks make up a disproportionate share of all violent crime.

Now you are arguing like you are gay. Continually moving the goal post. Belittling women is good for a society made up of gay men I guess.

Outed!

You have lost it.

First you wanted to protect children from molesters.
Then you wanted to protect women from being offended.
Then you compared blackface with drag.
Then you talked about kilts being exclusive to warriors.
Then you insisted that drag queens wear 42 DDDD

And now you are trying to call me gay? And you have the audacity to claim I am moving the goal posts?

Yeah, I think we have exhausted the subject matter.

Forum List

Back