International Men in Dresses Day

They did. They even got tired of those sad creatures on stage.
So retard, you are such a good retard oops republican where were you on Jan 6th? Why aren't you in jail with all the hundreds upon hundreds of other retards from Jan 6th? Lol, your retarded brothers are suffering with out you! Lol, that shit warms my heart! Gives me the warm and fuzziness. Guess you are all show and no go huh!

So retard, you are such a good retard oops republican where were you on Jan 6th? Why aren't you in jail with all the hundreds upon hundreds of other retards from Jan 6th? Lol, your retarded brothers are suffering with out you! Lol, that shit warms my heart! Gives me the warm and fuzziness. Guess you are all show and no go huh!
Next lesson will be on paragraphs.

You do realize that a kilt is not a dress, right. It has historical significance to the Scottish.

Now next your going to show a poncho and claim it bolsters drag queens.

Ok Shirley, ok!

That is not a kilt, and yes, a kilt is not a dress, it is a skirt.

And yes, their society was ok with men wearing it, thus we do not find it odd.

Thus is the nature of attire, what is a for a woman and what is for a man is totally decided upon by the society and is always in flux.

That is not a kilt, and yes, a kilt is not a dress, it is a skirt.

And yes, their society was ok with men wearing it, thus we do not find it odd.

Thus is the nature of attire, what is a for a woman and what is for a man is totally decided upon by the society and is always in flux.
Ok, and do Scottish warriors insist on be called women?

Forum List

Back