International Men in Dresses Day

If the law bans men in dresses, why would a kilt not qualify? But tell us again how it was only warriors who wore kilts.

Dunderhead, nobody is trying to ban you from wearing a dress. Where did you ever get such a lame idea.

If children will be present, why would me wearing a dress not be a violation of these new anti-drag laws?

They wouldn’t be. Until you start degrading women while doing so, then I doubt you’d really have the cops to worry about though.

I am quite intelligent. You simply have run out of legitimate issues with drag shows.

The issue is simply that they need to be adult only, and any man that supports the struggle for womens rights should stay the hell out of them.

My breast are real and even if they were fake then I guess millions of woman are also fucked under this idiots laws.
Why? Women are supposed to have breasts.

Oh, you didn’t know that?

See, if you are born with a penis, and you have hormone treatments to make ‘em or implants, those are also fake.

The issue is simply that they need to be adult only, and any man that supports the struggle for womens rights should stay the hell out of them.

This is not the first time you have mentioned women's rights.

What does a man dressed as a woman and singing have to do with women's rights? Will women suddenly lose the right to vote if they see a drag show?

This is not the first time you have mentioned women's rights.

What does a man dressed as a woman and singing have to do with women's rights? Will women suddenly lose the right to vote if they see a drag show?
Will blacks lose their right to vote if white guys in black face put on shows for children?

Then what’s the problem?

Yep, definitely a butch. Short, butch haircut, really big belt buckle.

I nailed it, didn’t I?
Lol, I don't know how many women were put in jail over Jan 6th. I would guess they would prefer a lipstick but it's the butch tak8ng it from them I am sure. Lol

Lol, I don't know how many women were put in jail over Jan 6th. I would guess they would prefer a lipstick but it's the butch tak8ng it from them I am sure. Lol

Yup, nailed it. Let me guess, a flat top haircut as well.

~ This has been going on in California for decades — it's called the Doo-Dah Parade & Gay Pride Week . 🏳️‍🌈
:woohoo::banana:

download.jpeg

west-hollywood-los-angeles-california-usa-june-th-annual-gay-pride-parade-lgbt-community-down-...jpg

Forum List

Back