Interracial marriage should be illegal, say 46% of Mississippi Republicans in new poll

Interracial marriage should be illegal say 46 of Mississippi Republicans in new poll - NY Daily News

Really? I mean even for Mississippi this is pretty sad. Jeez.

What happened to "Conservatives want less gov't inteference"?

The majority of those polled are black. Go figure.

Like I said, a lot of them feels that way. but how funny in the title it's all Republicans

I'm not even sure that 46 of the population in Mississippi is WHITE.

these types of threads makes me ill. Because we know the reason they post it

pathetic

The reason I posted it? lol The reason I posted it is because I was amazed that there are so many ignorant people in the state. But if you see some ulterior motive, feel free to make a tinfoil hat for protection.

Interracial marriage should be illegal say 46 of Mississippi Republicans in new poll - NY Daily News

Really? I mean even for Mississippi this is pretty sad. Jeez.

What happened to "Conservatives want less gov't inteference"?

Like I said, a lot of them feels that way. but how funny in the title it's all Republicans

pathetic

The reason I posted it? lol The reason I posted it is because I was amazed that there are so many ignorant people in the state. But if you see some ulterior motive, feel free to make a tinfoil hat for protection.
How about posting a credible link?

Maybe they thought it was a poll on gay marriage. "Whaaaat? Did you say mixed up marriage?"
True. What with the state of education and all down there. :lmao:
They aren't educated enough to know a guy in a guy's ass is just as good as what nature intended.
Are you bi sexual? Its ok but your post seems to infer that.
Hey, a racist showed up. Go figure!
Yeah Stein was the second or third person to post. We know interracial marriage disgusts him and others of his ilk.

pathetic

He already did.

pathetic

He already did.

Do all blacks lie like you do?

[/QUOTE]

the only ignorant one is you. You fall for anything. But I had you pegged from the beginning and you went ahead and PROVED my point...it's really not admirable

Maybe they thought it was a poll on gay marriage. "Whaaaat? Did you say mixed up marriage?"
True. What with the state of education and all down there. :lmao:
They aren't educated enough to know a guy in a guy's ass is just as good as what nature intended.
Hmm you might want to rethink what you just wrote there bub :rofl:
Why?
Because you just supported guy on guy anal. Which knowing your posting history is a hilarious typo. :lmao:

pathetic

He already did.

Do all blacks lie like you do?
That wasnt me that boned you. Not that I ever would but if I finally lied down you wouldnt have been awake to notice how I was laying. I would put you to sleep after about 30 minutes.

the only ignorant one is you. You fall for anything. But I had you pegged from the beginning and you went ahead and PROVED my point...it's really not admirable[/QUOTE]

Oh? And what did I fall for? A poll? Seems like there are plenty of polls floating around this website, from both sides of the aisle.

As for proving your point, you claimed that there was a reason for my posting this article. Obviously it was some nefarious plan. lmao

Ah the old failed premise of "sexual lifestyles (just some but not all) are equal to race" rears its head again.

Must be getting desperate. People know the premise has failed so the OP might want to try another angle. This one is a dead horse..

what is the frikken purpose of these types of poll. and who the hell for one tell someone their political affiliation and two would take the time to answer such a stupid question

good gawd, so what? You have blacks people who feels they shouldn't marry white people

so what is the big deal here
Yeah...pretty embarassing, isn't it?

Ah the old failed premise of "sexual lifestyles (just some but not all) are equal to race" rears its head again.

Must be getting desperate. People know the premise has failed so the OP might want to try another angle. This one is a dead horse..

Who mentioned anything about sexual lifestyles? This was strictly an interracial marriage issue.

It should be. But on the other hand at least white men won't be marrying/dating women of low morals and low IQ and no love for keeping thousands of years worth of genes and European blood going.

Forum List

Back