Interracial marriage should be illegal, say 46% of Mississippi Republicans in new poll

Interracial marriage should be illegal say 46 of Mississippi Republicans in new poll - NY Daily News

Really? I mean even for Mississippi this is pretty sad. Jeez.

What happened to "Conservatives want less gov't inteference"?
Wouldn't less marriage licenses be less government?
That would be offset by more tax payer money needed to keep white women away from Black men.
Funny, the Right is still saying the Democrats are the racists. They do live in the past.

what is the frikken purpose of these types of poll. and who the hell for one tell someone their political affiliation and two would take the time to answer such a stupid question

good gawd, so what? You have blacks people who feels they shouldn't marry white people

so what is the big deal here

What do you think Steph?

Asserting their first amendment rights.....

Slide2.JPG

Wasn't too long ago they would lynch a black man in Mississippi for looking at a white woman

What makes anyone think they would approve interracial marriage?

That poll was hardly indicative of the beliefs of the GOP in that state. 68% of them were over 45 years old. They clearly polled a bunch of old people, thereby skewing the results. Old people suck. Weve always known that. The younger generation is here to right the wrongs of the past, and we do a pretty good job of it.

That poll was hardly indicative of the beliefs of the GOP in that state. 68% of them were over 45 years old. They clearly polled a bunch of old people, thereby skewing the results. Old people suck. Weve always known that. The younger generation is here to right the wrongs of the past, and we do a pretty good job of it.
You would get the same results if you took that poll on USMB.

Interracial marriage should be illegal say 46 of Mississippi Republicans in new poll - NY Daily News

That would be offset by more tax payer money needed to keep white women away from Black men.
Funny, the Right is still saying the Democrats are the racists. They do live in the past.

oh don't worry, you all are not just racist but some of most awful sexist to boot.

think GOVERNOR Palin for proof

oh don't worry, you all are not just racist but some of most awful sexist to boot.

think GOVERNOR Palin for proof
Holy shit, lunch lady...you are irritating as hell.

Obviously Mississippi republicans are not representative of all republicans and conservatives Nation-wide, nor do republicans and conservatives as a whole endorse making inter-racial marriage illegal.

But once again we see further evidence confirming the fact that racists and bigots are attracted to aspects of the GOP agenda and conservative dogma in general, where racists tend to identify as conservative and find refuge among the ranks of republicans.

It's incumbent upon republicans and conservatives, therefore, to examine the many faults and failings of rightist dogma to discover why racists are indeed attracted to conservatism.

Obviously Mississippi republicans are not representative of all republicans and conservatives Nation-wide, nor do republicans and conservatives as a whole endorse making inter-racial marriage illegal.

But once again we see further evidence confirming the fact that racists and bigots are attracted to aspects of the GOP agenda and conservative dogma in general, where racists tend to identify as conservative and find refuge among the ranks of republicans.

It's incumbent upon republicans and conservatives, therefore, to examine the many faults and failings of rightist dogma to discover why racists are indeed attracted to conservatism.

OMG. spare us your holier than thou.... Republicans conservatives blaaa blaa blaa, You or the op aren't the judge and jury of Republicans and your all's shit stinks just like everyone else

The majority of those polled are black. Go figure.

No kidding. Most blacks oppose interracial marriage but are never called racist because of it. Among my people, (Native American) opposition to interracial marriage is far more entrenched. I know because I got a lot of shit when I married a white woman. Leftists are unabashed at this double standard, only seeing disagreement to interracial marriage if it's by white people. That's why I will continue to expose them for the racist bigots they truly are.

You are racists, hateful bigots who can only see skin deep. You can't help yourselves and can't conceal the hate in your black little hearts.

You are racists, hateful bigots who can only see skin deep. You can't help yourselves and can't conceal the hate in your black little hearts.

And they claim they are the most tolerant. Well just look in this thread to see they are full of crap. Not only intolerant of other peoples views, but snobby haters to boot...it's a disgusting trait they have and it's not appealing at all. that's why other people can't stand them

This is childish and ridiculous, and completely devoid of evidence in support.

Indeed, all the evidence supports the fact that liberals have been fighting against racism and discrimination since before the days of Brown.

Get back to us when they do a poll on what Black people thinks on inter-racial marriage

until then we just laugh at you for swallowing any stupid crap put out on the Internet, no matter if it's a credible polling site or not

Last edited:

Forum List

Back