Interview with Donald Trump

Oh, I don't know about that. Looks like the tide is turning, again.

Back and forth, back and forth, both parties demonstrating they can't lead by themselves.
And that (in my estimation) is because Democrats seem to be clueless in being able to fight an information ground war against Republicans.
They still think that ideas and decorum will win the day. They don't get they're in a war. Well, they should be getting that message this morning.

Clinton had the right idea when he campaigned. Everytime Bush would come out with talking points, Clinton's campaign would immediately respond
to those points and shoot them down. Democrats still can't figure out how to battle Trumpism.

And that (in my estimation) is because Democrats seem to be clueless in being able to fight an information ground war against Republicans.
They still think that ideas and decorum will win the day. They don't get they're in a war. Well, they should be getting that message this morning.

Clinton had the right idea when he campaigned. Everytime Bush would come out with talking points, Clinton's campaign would immediately respond
to those points and shoot them down. Democrats still can't figure out how to battle Trumpism.
I think it's that, and they still make unforced errors. They play right into the hands of the GOP over and over and over. The wide range of cultural issues still sell. Crap like "defund the police" and the vaccine mandate just land in the GOP's laps. Poof. Out of nowhere.

The parties get so goddamn caught up in their ideological worlds that they stop looking at a bigger picture.

Last edited:
Nigel Farage was the first British politician to meet Donald Trump following his election as President of the United States in 2016.

Nigel Farage’s friendship with Donald Trump was forged during the 2016 presidential campaign, when almost all others abandoned the Republican nominee.

Find out Donald Trump's views on the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle, and Prince Harry. What does Donald Trump think of Boris Johnson? What does Donald Trump think about Climate Change? Will Donald Trump run for election again in 2024?

Trump > biden and the left know it.

Trump says the military is discredited?

Trump is lying out his ass..Trump reduced troops strength from 13,000 to 2500 and took NO weapons or tanks, trucks etc.

OP well clearly this triggered the left again and they are freaking out. All you left wingers go busy yourselves with damage control for Biden's latest mess you have more important things to focus on.

OP well clearly this triggered the left again and they are freaking out. All you left wingers go busy yourselves with damage control for Biden's latest mess you have more important things to focus on.

When Trump goes into that sing song baby talk he's playing his interviewer for a fool.

I see. So what you are saying is Trump continues to trigger you, got it.

Trump is crazier than an outhouse rat.. Watch him..

Trump's attempt to rewrite history just took a big hit ...
2 days ago · The news that former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows is now cooperating with the House's January 6 select committee investigation represents a clear and …

Forum List

Back