Invest In Israel's Booming Economy

Especially since the Palestinian BDS movement to boycott Israel, Israel's economy has been booming mostly from foreign investments in Israel. Want to retire young? Invest in Israel. And keep those boycotts comin'.

Israel: A Resilient Global Economy
As we can clearly see, the BDSholes running the BDS (Bowel Discharge Syndrome) are really getting somewhere!

In other words, "That light at the end if the tunnel is an oncoming train!" Ha ha ha.

BDS-3-2.jpg

I sure hope the USA will cut off all aid to Israel ASAP. And of course to all the Arab countries as well who receive 3 times the aid we send to Israel so we can keep Israel strong.

Be a winner. Retire young. Check out the list of great stock investments in Israel.

Ten Reasons to Invest in Israel

Remind us how many billions do we already invest in Israel each year?

And for what reason?

Tell us how many of those billions go into buying military equipment from the U.S ??

Heck, we Americans even gave 3 billion dollars a year to Pakistan so they could hide bin Laden on us. Gosh i wonder, is it actually possible that our foreign aid to Israel is better than that for the USA? Boy, that's a tough question. Let us ask Princess.

Sure looks like we made a big mistake sending billions of our tax dollars to that Hindu Musharraf in Pakistan.

Heck, we Americans even gave 3 billion dollars a year to Pakistan so they could hide bin Laden on us. Gosh i wonder, is it actually possible that our foreign aid to Israel is better than that for the USA? Boy, that's a tough question. Let us ask Princess.

Especially since the Palestinian BDS movement to boycott Israel, Israel's economy has been booming mostly from foreign investments in Israel. Want to retire young? Invest in Israel. And keep those boycotts comin'.

Israel: A Resilient Global Economy
Don't you mean invest in Israel's "bombing" economy?

They are, after all, the most militarized country on the planet.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... she already got her some o' dem Jew bonds...

... she says Israel is a good investment...

... `cause dem Jews is good with money."
:cool:

Forum List

Back