Iowa Passes Six Weeks Abortion Ban

There is definitely pain if the abortion is late in the pregnancy. That’s why limiting it to early is a moral compromise.
Even in late abortions the embryo does not experience pain as we do. It may know it's reviewing unpleasant stimuli at best. Defining unpleasant as a negative experience. Self autonomy doesn't even exist in newborns, it develops over time. External stimuli being the great teacher.

Even in late abortions the embryo does not experience pain as we do. It may know it's reviewing unpleasant stimuli at best. Defining unpleasant as a negative experience. Self autonomy doesn't even exist in newborns, it develops over time. External stimuli being the great teacher.
How in the world can you possibly know what an unborn baby feels or doesn't feel during an abortion?

Is this the magical birth canal argument? Where somehow traversing the birth canal changes the baby so it has rights, feels pain, is a person etc etc?

There is no "baby", dear
Then what is it inside a woman? And before you say its just a fetus, Fetus, baby, toddler, child, preteen, teen, young adult, adult, middle aged, elderly are all just names we've given to different stages of human development. The fetus inside a woman is a human being. Never does to end up a goat, or a horse or a fish. Every time it's a human.

Then what is it inside a woman? And before you say its just a fetus, Fetus, baby, toddler, child, preteen, teen, young adult, adult, middle aged, elderly are all just names we've given to different stages of human development. The fetus inside a woman is a human being. Never does to end up a goat, or a horse or a fish. Every time it's a human.
It's a future or potential baby. Nothing more. Get yourself an uterus if you don't wanna deal with women

It's a future or potential baby. Nothing more. Get yourself an uterus if you don't wanna deal with women
So it's a human then correct? What's different about a baby 30 secs before it's born and when it's born other than location?

So it's a human then correct? What's different about a baby 30 secs before it's born and when it's born other than location?
I have never said otherwise. On the flip side, what about the precious life in the first six or twelve or fifteen weeks?

This isnt a political argument it's a moral one. Either you believe that child growing in it's mother's womb has intrinsic value or you dont.
Sure it is. The idiots in the GOP just have enough survival instinct to not fully implement the wishes of the American Jesus sow

Sure it is. The idiots in the GOP just have enough survival instinct to not fully implement the wishes of the American Jesus sow
I know it's political for you. If your team told you, it was the right thing to do to kill your children after they were born I'm not sure you wouldn't defend it. It's just not for me.

I know it's political for you. If your team told you, it was the right thing to do to kill your children after they were born I'm not sure you wouldn't defend it. It's just not for me.
If abortion isn't for you then don't have one. It's not rocket science

Find that provision yet? Man I thought you'd have had it already since it totally violates the Constitution....
Basic Civil Rights covers it. Equality and justice under the law. Constitutions in free nations and states can never have such laws.

Forum List

Back