Iran holds major air war games as additional US forces arrive in gulf

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Iran Holds Major Air War Games As Additional US Forces Arrive In Gulf

Iran is in the midst of what's been described in state media as a massive joint air defense exercise encompassing an area of area of 416,000 square kilometers across central Iran, which is roughly the size of California, designed also the simulate the expanse of the Persian Gulf and Strait of Hormuz areas.

Oh they are just playing that's it.
upload_2019-11-23_10-33-28.png

Iran Holds Major Air War Games As Additional US Forces Arrive In Gulf

Iran is in the midst of what's been described in state media as a massive joint air defense exercise encompassing an area of area of 416,000 square kilometers across central Iran, which is roughly the size of California, designed also the simulate the expanse of the Persian Gulf and Strait of Hormuz areas.

Oh they are just playing that's it.View attachment 291286
Yeah, they ride in on their armored camels, with their slingshots fully loaded......Watch out they spit...The camels do..

armoredcamel.jpg

Iranians are good people but they have to get rid of those radical Muslim clerics.

Gosh, I haven’t been this worried about a ME power since folks were flaunting what a tough bunch of hombres we’d be facing in Saddam’s battle-hardened Republican Guard troops, who ended up folding like JoeyB Dolezal’s sandwichboard on a hot summer day when push came to shove.

The Iranians should be practicing Air Water Survival mission’s because thats where their planes and pilots will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But this is the whole point. The Iranian people are good but the radical Muslims that run their country suck.

Forum List

Back