Iran just found A LOT of uranium

That is correct Dark, trust the radical Islamists. What is wrong with you? Just because they chant, "death to America" doesn't mean a thing. You/I are racist assholes. They would never, ever do anything to America, now would they!

Americans need to wake up, and get away from these radical leftists ideas before it is to late!

The radical idea here is that we are the world police and should expend huge amounts of money and soldiers trying to own the middle-east. The "radical Islamists" of Iran have acted with far more rationality and maturity than American conservatives have, I think I would trust them not to start a war sooner than you bloodthirsty maniacs.

Here is your problem there my friend............we don't attack civilians; in fact, we do our best to avoid them.

By the way, thanks for supporting the Islamists over the people who actually PAY for you to sit in your parents basement and post in your underwear. DISGRACE, YOU are a DISGRACE!

Don't attack civilians, but they do happen to get in the way. Then when all things have stopped being war, then you set about making a power vacuum which will have to be filled and will cause loads of problems.

How many civilians died in Iraq? Bush played the cards, he got others to do his killing, knowing full well that a power vacuum would lead to extremism. He wanted to promote extremism in the region, and he got it.

I have tried many times to explain the concept of a power vacuum to conservatives and they never get it, never, they simply cannot see past their immediate goals and consider the aftermath.

says the dimwits who think this is an actual deal............

Sorry, your claims that Obama is giving the Iranians the bomb make you unqualified to make Geo-political judgements.

The radical idea here is that we are the world police and should expend huge amounts of money and soldiers trying to own the middle-east. The "radical Islamists" of Iran have acted with far more rationality and maturity than American conservatives have, I think I would trust them not to start a war sooner than you bloodthirsty maniacs.

Here is your problem there my friend............we don't attack civilians; in fact, we do our best to avoid them.

By the way, thanks for supporting the Islamists over the people who actually PAY for you to sit in your parents basement and post in your underwear. DISGRACE, YOU are a DISGRACE!

Don't attack civilians, but they do happen to get in the way. Then when all things have stopped being war, then you set about making a power vacuum which will have to be filled and will cause loads of problems.

How many civilians died in Iraq? Bush played the cards, he got others to do his killing, knowing full well that a power vacuum would lead to extremism. He wanted to promote extremism in the region, and he got it.
I have tried many times to explain the concept of a power vacuum to conservatives and they never get it, never, they simply cannot see past their immediate goals and consider the aftermath.

Sorry, your claims that Obama is giving the Iranians the bomb make you unqualified to make Geo-political judgements.

Well...I will have to disagree with you Mr. Chamberlain...don't you have a meeting with Chancellor hitler.....?

Is that Obama a genius or what?

He gets Iran to deactivate their centerfuges right before they find all this uranium that needs enriching

Too bad Republicans want them to keep their centerfuges

So now we're believing Iran?

Only the left....there isn't one murderous regime they don't give all their faith and love to......stalin, hitler when they were told to by stalin, mao, pol pot, the castros, they love them all unconditionally......

Well...I will have to disagree with you Mr. Chamberlain...don't you have a meeting with Chancellor hitler.....?
Your grasp of history is as simplistic and erroneous as your grasp of current Geo-politics. Quit watching the history channel and read a real book.

Your grasp of history is as simplistic and erroneous as your grasp of current Geo-politics. Quit watching the history channel and read a real book.

Yeah.....we'll see how this plays out Sunshine......get your river in Egypt ready......you are going to need it.

Chancellor hitler just wants to reunite the German people...he has no further territorial ambitions...in fact, he signed a statement to that effect that I have right here in my hand.........

Only the left....there isn't one murderous regime they don't give all their faith and love to......stalin, hitler when they were told to by stalin, mao, pol pot, the castros, they love them all unconditionally......

Well if you want to re-write history and pretend it wasn't Republican Senators that stood by Hitler and opposed America's involvement in the war, then I suppose that 's true.

Chancellor hitler just wants to reunite the German people...he has no further territorial ambitions...in fact, he signed a statement to that effect that I have right here in my hand.........
You know what the difference is, the main difference anyway? Britain did not have the power to utterly destroy Germany's military in a matter of days if they got out of hand. Do you now understand? You keep acting as we are powerless in this situation when we actually hold the trump cards. We can go right back to where we were if they do not comply. Get real chicken-little.

Last edited:

Well if you want to re-write history and pretend it wasn't Republican Senators that stood by Hitler and opposed America's involvement in the war, then I suppose that 's true.
Yes, he very much wants to rewrite history and attempts it constantly, unfortunately for him google exists.

Iran just found alot of uranium

Republicans want to let Iran keep their centerfuges to enrich uranium
Obama wants to take the centerfuges away

Which makes more sense

Forum List

Back