Iran: Lets Clear Things Up

Russian PEOPLE are good people , good food , nice weapons that they'd like to sell to American gun owners and buyers plus Russian are mostly Orthodox Catholic . 'iranians' are muslim and took Americans hostage , took American Sailors hostage a few years ago so thats the end of that in my opinion and they are mostly muslim 12ers . Did i mention that 'iranians' are mostly muslim , muslim Timmy ??

Russian PEOPLE are good people , good food , nice weapons that they'd like to sell to American gun owners and buyers plus Russian are mostly Orthodox Catholic . 'iranians' are muslim and took Americans hostage , took American Sailors hostage a few years ago so thats the end of that in my opinion and they are mostly muslim 12ers . Did i mention that 'iranians' are mostly muslim , muslim Timmy ??
They took Americans hostage after we overthrew their government, and helped murder tens of thousands of them. By supporting the murderous SHAH we took their entire country hostage.

When the Shah fled they wanted to put him on trial for crimes yet we help him escape.
I dont condone hostge taking. But I also dont codone murdering them for a half century.

The Iranians also were quite helpful with terror intelligence post 9/11.

My point is we have been 1000000 times more harmful to them then in reverse. Ignoring this is either being ignorant or a hypocrite. Period.

SO what are you? Dumb or a hyporcite?

In 1953 US overthows democratically elected leader of Iran to maintain oil profits.
From then till 1979, US supports murderous Shah who kills tens of thousands incuding the most hideous form of torture you can imagine.

Then US enocurages their ally Sadaam Hussein to invade Iran, supporting him with weapons while he kills half a million Iranianas. When Hussein uses chemical weapons against Iranians during that war US blocks UN from condemning, even denying Hussein has such weapons even though they were given to Iraq in part from the US.

US shoots down Iranian passenger jet and refuses to apologize.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. By my count US is complicit in killing nearly one million Iranians.

US then invades Iraq overthrowing old friend Sadaam leading to massive instability on Iranian border and bringing terrorists to their doorstep and refugees.

After 9/11 Iran gives key intelligence to US about terorrists leading to arrests of mostly Saudi(US ally) terrorists.

Iran Offers full peace offer to Bush Admin which is flatly rejected.

On behalf of the US, I apologize Iran.

You apologize to the leading exporter of terrorism in the middle east, the country that aligned itself with UBL and the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01, the PsOS Barry paid ransoms to in order to bring home Uas hostages...

Another enemy / terrorist sympathizer, just like Barry...

In 1953 US overthows democratically elected leader of Iran to maintain oil profits.
From then till 1979, US supports murderous Shah who kills tens of thousands incuding the most hideous form of torture you can imagine.

Then US enocurages their ally Sadaam Hussein to invade Iran, supporting him with weapons while he kills half a million Iranianas. When Hussein uses chemical weapons against Iranians during that war US blocks UN from condemning, even denying Hussein has such weapons even though they were given to Iraq in part from the US.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. By my count US is complicit in killing nearly one million Iranians.

US then invades Iraq overthrowing old friend Sadaam leading to massive instability on Iranian border and bringing terrorists to their doorstep and refugees.

After 9/11 Iran gives key intelligence to US about terorrists leading to arrests of mostly Saudi(US ally) terrorists.

You apologize to the leading exporter of terrorism in the middle east, the country that aligned itself with UBL and the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01, the PsOS Barry paid ransoms to in order to bring home Uas hostages...

Moron, Iran had nothing to do with 9/11 and in fact help bring those repsonsible to justice.

Saudi Arabia is the leading exporter of terrorism. Period. Saudi Arabia, our ally and the most repressive regime in the region who has the same theology of ISIS.

Iran looks like Jeffersonian democrats in comparison. You apologize for killing half a million Iranians with chemical weapons to support Hussein because, what, you are a vile scumbag?

The fact that you dont know this shows you are an absolute idiot. The fact you think Iran was behind 9/11, when not one person alive does deprives you of the right to speak of any issue.

"The commission's final report also offered new evidence of increased contact between Iran and al-Qaeda. The report contains information about how several of the 9/11 hijackers passed through Iran, and indicates that officials in Iran did not place entry stamps in their passports. However, according to the report (Chapter 7), there is no evidence that Iran was aware of the actual 9/11 plot. Iran has since implemented several widely publicized efforts to shut down al-Qaeda cells operating within its country."

9/11 Commission Report - Wikipedia

Note, they passed through many countries.

A widow of 9/11
Iran and 9/11: Down the Rabbit Hole of Blame | HuffPost

Iranian peace offer incldued full peace with Israel.
In 2003, U.S. Spurned Iran's Offer of Dialogue

Moron, Iran had nothing to do with 9/11 and in fact help bring those repsonsible to justice.

Saudi Arabia is the leading exporter of terrorism. Period. Saudi Arabia, our ally and the most repressive regime in the region who has the same theology of ISIS.

Iran looks like Jeffersonian democrats in comparison. You apologize for killing half a million Iranians with chemical weapons to support Hussein because, what, you are a vile scumbag?

The fact that you dont know this shows you are an absolute idiot. The fact you think Iran was behind 9/11, when not one person alive does deprives you of the right to speak of any issue.

"The commission's final report also offered new evidence of increased contact between Iran and al-Qaeda. The report contains information about how several of the 9/11 hijackers passed through Iran, and indicates that officials in Iran did not place entry stamps in their passports. However, according to the report (Chapter 7), there is no evidence that Iran was aware of the actual 9/11 plot. Iran has since implemented several widely publicized efforts to shut down al-Qaeda cells operating within its country."

A widow of 9/11

Hey deuche-bag, you are the one who wants to apologize to IRAN.

Thank God ignorant traitors like you no longer speak for / represent this country.

There's no arguing with the naïveté of the willfully ignorant...
It's pretty clear that you have no argument.

You apparently chose not to read the link I offered. The relationship between the U.S. and Iran is much more complex than the simpleton OP and goes beyond a simple post.

As I have maintained from the word go.
I looked through the link you provided. It doesn't in any way refute the OP.

you have a complaint of PAST killings of iranians then eh Blake ??
Yes, because they are made to be enemy when we are the ones killing them.

Their deaths dont bother you?

Additionally, plenty of other killings presently happening.

the US did not invade Iran and did not kill Iranians------The fight between Iran and Iraq has been ongoing for 1400 years. Either you are Iranian-----or know nothing about that history. As to DA SHAH----he was placed in power by Iranian Monarchists------the US did not invade back then either. Based on US and UK interests and INVESTMENTS----the US did support the Monarchists SO?
No, the US gave Hussein the go ahead and they gave him chemical weapons to use against them and then blocked the UN from condemning Hussein. We supported the deaths of a half million Iraqis. Period.

There's no arguing with the naïveté of the willfully ignorant...
It's pretty clear that you have no argument.

You apparently chose not to read the link I offered. The relationship between the U.S. and Iran is much more complex than the simpleton OP and goes beyond a simple post.

As I have maintained from the word go.
Yes, it is that simple. Quite simple actually. Whats funny is the refusal of people like you to admit to the crimes of this country.

Iran is no saint. But compared to us, they look like saints.

A widow of 9/11

Hey deuche-bag, you are the one who wants to apologize to IRAN.

Thank God ignorant traitors like you no longer speak for / represent this country.
Again, no substance. You made a false claim. Got anally raped and devolved into name calling. I win!

Forum List

Back