Dec 21, 2015
iran
iran vs usa
final
World Cup
8:40 east time

RTX2MF7Y.jpg

After a scuffle, Iran welcomes US wrestling team to compete at World Cup
Back on February 3, Iran denied travel visas for the US team for the Feb. 16-17 tournament, hosted in the Iranian city of Kermanshah. The move was seen as retaliation against US President Donald Trump’s immigrant and refugee ban that blocked entry into the US by anyone from seven Muslim-majority countries that have been associated with terrorist activity, including Iran.
After a scuffle, Iran welcomes US wrestling team to compete at World Cup

RTX2MFF7.jpg
\\

View image on Twitter
C36_XOdUoAE6vVW.jpg:small

Follow
Middle East Monitor

✔@MiddleEastMnt

#Iran will issue visas for #US #wrestlers | #Wrestling #WorldCup#FreestyleWorldCup https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170205-iran-will-issue-visas-for-us-wrestlers/ …

2:30 AM - 6 Feb 2017

if a guy accidently touches a penis, does he get thrown off a roof?

I hope all involved received a participation trophy, and such experiences will avoid conflict and allow Trump not to turn your lovely country into glass.

Good to hear from you Dani...say hi to the Ayatollah!

I hope all involved received a participation trophy, and such experiences will avoid conflict and allow Trump not to turn your lovely country into glass.

trump is busy now.
liberal turn trump into glass after 20 days :D

if a guy accidently touches a penis, does he get thrown off a roof?
Accidentally? You must be kidding...

good point captain blei------the INCIDENT would have to be brought before a
Qadi for judgement as to whether or not the TOUCH was accidental. ----based
on what I learned about shariah law by relatives who experienced it-----lots would
depend on the -----DEEN of the toucher vs the DEEN of the Qadi Dani
will translate that Arabic words for you

Will the Iranians chant "Death to America" during the matches?
no
cheer american Athlete

U.S. wrestlers get warm welcome in Iran
U.S. wrestlers get warm welcome in Iran after visa-immigration backlash nearly canceled their trip

• U.S. wrestlers get warm welcome in Iran after visa-immigration backlash nearly canceled their trip
xxx__jordan_burroughs__dec_2026_82152320.jpg

American wrestlers traveled to Kershmanshah, Iran, for the freestyle World Cup later this month, and were given a warm reception by fans and media. Two-time Olympian Jordan Burroughs — who beat Iranian Sadegh Goudarzi for gold in 2012 — shared the moment on his Instagram.

trump is busy now.
You are reading fake news. Trump is doing fine. Even the repubs are having a tough time keeping up with him.

trump is busy now.
You are reading fake news. Trump is doing fine. Even the repubs are having a tough time keeping up with him.
say my hello to flynn :biggrin:

Forum List

Back