Iranian sleeper cells with nukes here in the US ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
But Biden's FBI is targetting who ?

'MAGA Republicans' ?
Resized_FB_IMG_1697588817837.jpeg

God help us.

Probably sans nukes, but I don't doubt that they're coming, if not already here.
At 1:00 ^^^^ she talks about it
Just consider all the hundreds of thousands if not millions of storage facilities around the country and how much unchecked freight has come into this country in the last 20 years.

That picture is misleading in the EXTREME.

This is who the FBI is watching. Not "targeting", but keeping an eye on becuase of past actions and current threats.

View attachment 856893

View attachment 856896

View attachment 856898

Stop pretending you guys aren't terrorists.
Stop breaking your own rules bitch. Isn't that like calling someone a pedophile what you just said to me ? Or talking about my mother and father or my children are accusing me of some kind of a crime or sending some kind of cyber signal to your fagot Pals at FBI.

What a tough life in your weak shoes.
I would have been suicidal years ago.

Don't ever accuse me of being a terrorist you low life piece of amoeba shit.

At 1:00 ^^^^ she talks about it
Just consider all the hundreds of thousands if not millions of storage facilities around the country and how much unchecked freight has come into this country in the last 20 years.
Does she also talk about false flags and patsies?

An EMP detonation, power grid takedown, multiple bridges and tunnels destruction cripple supply system, food poisoned, you may never know who is responsible. It really won't matter either. All you will know is who is blamed and the initial response. The suffering will be very real, though.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

Forum List

Back