Iraq War veteran critically injured after being hit with a grenade by Oakland Police

The crowd was upset with the police, they got to close and it was unknown if any had weapons.

They were told to leave and they didn't, so they got the boom boom
:rolleyes: They were walking around and away from the tear gas. No one was making hostile moves toward the police that were all bunched up behind the barricades.

Nothing they did merited tear gas to begin with.

Really? So the Mayor lied when claiming that the police had rocks and paint thrown at them?
And if as I suspect the EMT Units were somewhere behind the police and the crowd started forward again, (No way would the police assume they were only coming forward to help someone) then they would be prevented from moving those EMT Units forward.

Do we hate the police that much that we will lie to make them look bad? It is very possible that the situation could have been handled better than it was. But that's using hindsight, something the police didn't have while facing a hostile crowd.
The mayor was in DC.

It is clear from the video what was going on. EMT would have been scared away from the flash bombs, if you can scare EMT. Which you can't.

Did you see the bottle being thrown at the people trying to help the vet from BEHIND the police barricade?

:doubt:

:rolleyes: They were walking around and away from the tear gas. No one was making hostile moves toward the police that were all bunched up behind the barricades.

Nothing they did merited tear gas to begin with.

Really? So the Mayor lied when claiming that the police had rocks and paint thrown at them?
And if as I suspect the EMT Units were somewhere behind the police and the crowd started forward again, (No way would the police assume they were only coming forward to help someone) then they would be prevented from moving those EMT Units forward.

Do we hate the police that much that we will lie to make them look bad? It is very possible that the situation could have been handled better than it was. But that's using hindsight, something the police didn't have while facing a hostile crowd.
The mayor was in DC.

It is clear from the video what was going on. EMT would have been scared away from the flash bombs, if you can scare EMT. Which you can't.

Did you see the bottle being thrown at the people trying to help the vet from BEHIND the police barricade?

EMT is not allowed yo go into an unsecured area. A crowed of agitators make an area insecure. No one knows why the cop threw the flash bang. We will see in a day or two.

The mayor was in DC.

EMT is not allowed yo go into an unsecured area.
A crowed of agitators make an area insecure. No one knows why the cop threw the flash bang. We will see in a day or two.
Bull shit.

The mayor was in DC.

A crowed of agitators make an area insecure. No one knows why the cop threw the flash bang. We will see in a day or two.
Bull shit.

Prove it.

The mayor was in DC.

Bull shit.

The web site is graphic, so be warned. It describes what EMT should do when approaching the scene of an indecent. It does not support your assertion that what I said was or is bullshit.

Scene Assessment

At the Scene

The EMT should determine that the scene is secure and safe to enter as they approach the scene. The EMT should determine if scene hazards still exist (e.g., downed power lines, unstable building structures, armed perpetrators, etc.). In the case of an assault, the EMT should know where the weapon is.

Bull shit.

The web site is graphic, so be warned. It describes what EMT should do when approaching the scene of an indecent. It does not support your assertion that what I said was or is bullshit.

Scene Assessment

At the Scene

The EMT should determine that the scene is secure and safe to enter as they approach the scene. The EMT should determine if scene hazards still exist (e.g., downed power lines, unstable building structures, armed perpetrators, etc.). In the case of an assault, the EMT should know where the weapon is.
:rolleyes: You said they weren't allowed to go into an unsecured area. And yet they do. Over and over and over again.

No they do not. I know facts always do rub you the wrong way. Here are some more from the same website.

Warning Signs of Crime Scenes and Violence:

fighting or loud voices.
weapons used or visible.
signs of alcohol or other drug use.
unusual silence.
knowledge of prior violence.

No EMT is going to go into a situation where they will be injured and make it necessary for other EMT's to have to endanger there lives rescuing them. Ill take that guys word for it.

Last edited:
No they do not. I know facts always do rub you the wrong way. Here are some more from the same website.

fighting or loud voices.
weapons used or visible.
unusual silence.

No EMT is going to go into a situation where they will be injured and make it necessary for other EMT's to have to endanger there lives rescuing them. Ill take that guys word for it.

He's warning them what to look for....no one has forbidden them doing their jobs. I know my share of EMTs, and none of them sit back and await permission to save people.

fighting or loud voices.
weapons used or visible.
unusual silence.

He's warning them what to look for....no one has forbidden them doing their jobs. I know my share of EMTs, and none of them sit back and await permission to save people.

Facts to support your opinion ? Like I said, the fellow who runs the web site, a recor for students, ill take his word for it.

fighting or loud voices.
weapons used or visible.
unusual silence.

Facts to support your opinion ? Like I said, the fellow who runs the web site, a recor for students, ill take his word for it.
Then go ahead and post where he said they need permission.

Well well, seems as though the left has got their new hero, and a picture of him just before he got his head busted has surfaced...... Notice which side of the police barricade he is standing on.......

I also hope that guy in the sailor outfit is no longer on active duty, and if he is please identify him so he can be prosecuted under the UCMJ.

article-2053502-0E8EB6AF00000578-62_470x347.jpg

If that Sailor is still active he will get his ass handed to him.

He will. Most likely he is a less then desirable working as a janitor at the MEPS center there in Oakland on his way out . He could also just be a twerp who bought his stuff as well.

Hey stupid..............you realize that the Sailor was a second class petty officer? And, if your assumption about him working in a MEPS is true, it's not gonna be as some "janitor", it's gonna be as a MEPS staffer (possibly even a classifier).

And..........you also realize that getting a recruiting station or MEPS billet is one of the most desired shore duty billets, and it also requires a command, as well as complete overseas screening?

How do I know this? My last tour of my career was spent at a MEPS from 1999 until 2002 here in Amarillo, and the lowest paygrade that we ever had in the office was a second class, and no.........we had civilian cleaning personnel to take care of the offices.

Try again retard.

Then go ahead and post where he said they need permission.

Go head and post where they are required to go into hazardous situations like riots.

If that Sailor is still active he will get his ass handed to him.

He will. Most likely he is a less then desirable working as a janitor at the MEPS center there in Oakland on his way out . He could also just be a twerp who bought his stuff as well.

Hey stupid..............you realize that the Sailor was a second class petty officer? And, if your assumption about him working in a MEPS is true, it's not gonna be as some "janitor", it's gonna be as a MEPS staffer (possibly even a classifier).

And..........you also realize that getting a recruiting station or MEPS billet is one of the most desired shore duty billets, and it also requires a command, as well as complete overseas screening?

How do I know this? My last tour of my career was spent at a MEPS from 1999 until 2002 here in Amarillo, and the lowest paygrade that we ever had in the office was a second class, and no.........we had civilian cleaning personnel to take care of the offices.

Try again retard.

Hey stupid, Yeah I do see that he was a second class petty officer.I also lamented that I did not get to sit out the rest of my time at a MEPS center or in the. My Chief told me not to feel bad, that only shit birds and incompetent fucks go work at MEPS. Nothing on the uniform denoted he was a recruiter. Matter of fact, he has no name tag on, and nothing to show that he is even active. The fact that he is on film and video at a protest in uniform shows that he is not to bright or is no longer in the service. By the way, is it the right time of year for the dress blues ? Ill have to look in my blue jackets manual its been awhile. You try again asshole.

Try again retard.

Hey stupid, Yeah I do see that he was a second class petty officer.I also lamented that I did not get to sit out the rest of my time at a MEPS center or in the. My Chief told me not to feel bad, that only shit birds and incompetent fucks go work at MEPS. Nothing on the uniform denoted he was a recruiter. Matter of fact, he has no name tag on, and nothing to show that he is even active. The fact that he is on film and video at a protest in uniform shows that he is not to bright or is no longer in the service. By the way, is it the right time of year for the dress blues ? Ill have to look in my blue jackets manual its been awhile. You try again asshole.

Depends on the command, because generally from mid September until the end of October is the switchover time, and depending on what your command dictates, it could be either.

As far as saying that only "shit birds" get to go to MEPS? First, after your orders come in, you have to pass a full command screening to be recommended, and if you pass the command screening, you then have to pass a full overseas screening (much of which includes stuff about character and whether or not you're in debt).

Yeah.......sure..........you know a lot about what you speak (not).

Try again retard.

Depends on the command, because generally from mid September until the end of October is the switchover time, and depending on what your command dictates, it could be either.

As far as saying that only "shit birds" get to go to MEPS? First, after your orders come in, you have to pass a full command screening to be recommended, and if you pass the command screening, you then have to pass a full overseas screening (much of which includes stuff about character and whether or not you're in debt).

Never mind the fact the retard is in uniform at a political rally in uniform (not full, he was missing his name tag), Fuck you. You dont know shit.

Never mind the fact the retard is in uniform at a political rally in uniform (not full, he was missing his name tag), Fuck you. You dont know shit.

Might wanna read the regs again. You CAN protest, just certain kinds of rallies you can't attend, and you also have to have the permission of your PAO.

http://doni.daps.dla.mil/US Navy Regulations/Chapter 11 - General Regulations.pdf

Try again retard.

I don't know, I know as far as the Air Force goes those MEPS positions are highly coveted and only the best Personnelists can get them, your last 5 Enlisted Performance Reports (EPRS) all have to be 5's and you can't have any disciplinary troubles, so the Air Force only sends their best to those positions, you are going to be the face of your branch when you see those civilians entering the service for the first time, so I don't see why any Branch would sent shit birds to the MEPS, that would be crazy.

Try again retard.

I don't know, I know as far as the Air Force goes those MEPS positions are highly coveted and only the best Personnelists can get them, your last 5 Enlisted Performance Reports (EPRS) all have to be 5's and you can't have any disciplinary troubles, so the Air Force only sends their best to those positions, you are going to be the face of your branch when you see those civilians entering the service for the first time, so I don't see why any Branch would sent shit birds to the MEPS, that would be crazy.

Might be so, I cant speac for the Air force. I can only speak as it was put to me by my chief. And I will go by his word, even though it was told to me years ago. All the Navy uniforms I saw in Oakland MEPS reflected badly on the command there. E-6's walking around out side with there hats off and sleeves rolled up. I was happy not to have to be around that place continually. That still dose not change the fact that that sailor was caught in video and on stills participating in an act of civil disobedience. He was either a fake, or out. Gaybikersailer's little link is bullshit. If not he will past up where it says that's ok.

Might be so, I cant speac for the Air force. I can only speak as it was put to me by my chief. And I will go by his word, even though it was told to me years ago. All the Navy uniforms I saw in Oakland MEPS reflected badly on the command there. E-6's walking around out side with there hats off and sleeves rolled up. I was happy not to have to be around that place continually. That still dose not change the fact that that sailor was caught in video and on stills participating in an act of civil disobedience. He was either a fake, or out. Gaybikersailer's little link is bullshit. If not he will past up where it says that's ok.

Apparently your Chief never participated in those kind of independent duty billets, because otherwise he would have told you of the extremely thorough screening that you have to go through in order to get it.

Maybe you were such a shit sack that he told you that to discourage you from trying for the billet, because he didn't want you to be disappointed when you failed the screenings.

Might wanna read the regs again. You CAN protest, just certain kinds of rallies you can't attend, and you also have to have the permission of your PAO.

http://doni.daps.dla.mil/US Navy Regulations/Chapter 11 - General Regulations.pdf

Pleas post the part where the guy is not in violation of any regulations ? Thanks

Forum List

Back