Irony: Trump holding event in front of memorial of tyrant and war criminal

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Why not hold it in front of Washington memorial? Lincoln was a war criminal and tyrant...sickening.

Probably held it in the Lincoln memorial because it makes a nice background, and it is easier for the Secret Service to keep control of.

If he did it in front of the Washington Memorial, it would be too much open space, and it would be very hard for the Secret Service to cover.

Besides, I've actually been to DC during the 4th and watched the fireworks. Around the Washington Memorial is where the public put up their blankets to watch the show.

Probably held it in the Lincoln memorial because it makes a nice background, and it is easier for the Secret Service to keep control of.

If he did it in front of the Washington Memorial, it would be too much open space, and it would be very hard for the Secret Service to cover.

Besides, I've actually been to DC during the 4th and watched the fireworks. Around the Washington Memorial is where the public put up their blankets to watch the show.
Where did MLK do his speech in DC? That would have been a pretty nice place to do this..the fireworks over the water there. I wish to go to DC one day and I will I hope.

Forum List

Back