Irresponsible politicians and their disregard for American freedoms

Oh we've got own dictators down here in San Antonio. Its disgusting.

If the people of these cities dont vote them out, they have no one to blame but themselves
Exactly

Never has a party so fulfilled the worst criticism of their opposition as now when "let them die" is the entire republican coronavirus strategy.
As that is not the strategy, all that has been fulfilled is your fantasies of hate for half the nation. Nice.
Republicans are making a bet that recklessly reopening the economy will benefit them more than the damage they will take for the resulting death toll of these decisions.
Except that is, again, only in your head. No one want to reopen recklessly. You may think their plans are reckless but those coming up with them do not.

Disagreement does not equate to evil. This is why politics is broken, get out of your damn echo chamber and stop demonizing the opposition because it suits your narrative.
My county has had zero known community transmissions so far. The known cases have stood at 2 for a couple of weeks. We are uniquely isolated here. They "loosened restrictions" here in Florida but they might as well have just thrown open the doors because the tourists are piling in already. It seems they are also taking a vacation from social distancing as well. They are going to bring that shit here and it is going to tear us a new asshole. Republicans made these decisions, they will never be allowed to trivialize what it will cost.

Oh we've got own dictators down here in San Antonio. Its disgusting.

If the people of these cities dont vote them out, they have no one to blame but themselves
I hope everyone that lost a loved one in a retirement home because of their incompetence sues them.

Never has a party so fulfilled the worst criticism of their opposition as now when "let them die" is the entire republican coronavirus strategy.
As that is not the strategy, all that has been fulfilled is your fantasies of hate for half the nation. Nice.
Republicans are making a bet that recklessly reopening the economy will benefit them more than the damage they will take for the resulting death toll of these decisions.
Except that is, again, only in your head. No one want to reopen recklessly. You may think their plans are reckless but those coming up with them do not.

Disagreement does not equate to evil. This is why politics is broken, get out of your damn echo chamber and stop demonizing the opposition because it suits your narrative.
My county has had zero known community transmissions so far. The known cases have stood at 2 for a couple of weeks. We are uniquely isolated here. They "loosened restrictions" here in Florida but they might as well have just thrown open the doors because the tourists are piling in already. It seems they are also taking a vacation from social distancing as well. They are going to bring that shit here and it is going to tear us a new asshole. Republicans made these decisions, they will never be allowed to trivialize what it will cost.
And yet it is only blue areas that have been plagued by the virus. Maybe you've put your trust in the wrong people

I am an extreme leftest, but if you know ANYTHING at all about medicine, you know the correct response to an epidemic like this is to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible.
Lock downs do NOT work or save lives.
Instead, by "flattening the curve", you drag it out over a much longer period of time, possibly forever, and result in a much greater death total.
If we had a vaccine that would be great, but since we do not, then we have to acquire herd immunity the old fashioned way. And lock downs only do harm by preventing herd immunity.

I am an extreme leftest, but if you know ANYTHING at all about medicine, you know the correct response to an epidemic like this is to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible.
Lock downs do NOT work or save lives.
Instead, by "flattening the curve", you drag it out over a much longer period of time, possibly forever, and result in a much greater death total.
If we had a vaccine that would be great, but since we do not, then we have to acquire herd immunity the old fashioned way. And lock downs only do harm by preventing herd immunity.
A rare HONEST leftist. I've given up believing most of them are just "ignorant."

Something too stupid to even acknowledge.
And yet it is only blue areas that have been plagued by the virus. Maybe you've put your trust in the wrong people

Bed wetters have a penchant for that.

There never would have been a Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Meat Puppet Faggot, Hitlery, Mugabe, Kim Ill Sung and sons, Castro etc. if it had not been for the support of pathetic, sniveling, nanny state dependent pieces of liberal shit that should have been aborted or swallowed.

The rest of us have to suffer the consequences and sometimes even go to war because there are vacuous tools that somehow evade natural selection and support cults of personality that destroy town, cities, states and even nations in pursuit of marxist utopian fairy tales.

He did ease up on his snitch requests after the snitches names leaked to the public.

COVID-19-Travel-Papers.jpg

~S~

now that hits home

~S~

It will cost you nothing if you stay hidden in your home. You can EASILY remain healthy by staying locked down....

Those born in 2000 are not of the millennial generation - they are the vanguard of the submissive generation. Good Democrats, a great number. They lie down, roll over, sit up and beg on command. Somehow they were never taught toilet training which is why they talk so much shit dogma.

It's not about the individual Gramps.......~S~
If that were true we wouldn't be locking down communities of millions over a handful of people who are already in an unhealthy state. They can be isolated without punishing the entire city.
We've been locked down up to this point and they still got sick. We are scheduled to come off of lockdown on the 15th. So tell me, why did they get sick since we are currently under lock down and how will extending it change anyone's fate?

It will cost you nothing if you stay hidden in your home. You can EASILY remain healthy by staying locked down....
These Georgia motherfuckers want their beach houses built, maintained and remodeled no matter what. Right now I could stay at the house for an amazingly long time but I seriously don't want to get sued. My job schedule was made long before anyone even heard of covid 19. I haven't taken on any more work since this started but I am only now getting caught up. I will not be free of contractual obligations for a least two more weeks.

So this dumbass is considering extending a lock down of a million people because a few seniors in a retirement center got sick....

Unacceptable and irresponsible bullshit.
It's interesting to see how many Americans exhibit the self discipline of toddlers during a pandemic.

giphy.gif

its sad - and exclusive to right wing idiots if in fact they are Americans.
How sad this useless piece of excrement is when he hates the United States and the Constitution by wanting illegal aliens to come here, then when his side starts putting people with the Wuhan Virus in retirement homes, he typical of a stupid liberal(i know redundant statement) blames US. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal , and time for this idiot to be put on ignore, because i am starting to lose IQ just reading his shit..buh bye.

If one gets the virus it should be one month paid sick leave then back to work once they no longer test positive. Pretty easy to pull off.

Forum List

Back