IRS?Lerner scandal grows

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Lois Lerner, former IRS Chief has had her left leanings exposed in new releases of emails where she refers to conservatives as "assholes" and "crazies"..
Now, as a federal official sworn with the duty of leading a federal dept where by which all are treated equally, Lerner permitted here political bias to influence the manner in which she did her job.
She is well on her way to being prosecuted by Congress and perhaps even faces many civil suits from her victims.
After all the denials by Obama and the circling of the wagons by the complicit media, the commentary of "there is no there there", it seems Lerner and the IRS have a BIG problem.
Ex-IRS Official Called Conservatives 'Crazies - ABC News

Lois Lerner, former IRS Chief has had her left leanings exposed in new releases of emails where she refers to conservatives as "assholes" and "crazies"..
Now, as a federal official sworn with the duty of leading a federal dept where by which all are treated equally, Lerner permitted here political bias to influence the manner in which she did her job.
She is well on her way to being prosecuted by Congress and perhaps even faces many civil suits from her victims.
After all the denials by Obama and the circling of the wagons by the complicit media, the commentary of "there is no there there", it seems Lerner and the IRS have a BIG problem.

Did you ever consider perhaps they were being "assholes"?

Just call it what it is, an Asshole Tax!

Maybe they can arrest her for that.

How does her calling some asshole an asshole tie a targeting scheme to the President? You guys going to impeach him now?

How does her calling some asshole an asshole tie a targeting scheme to the President? You guys going to impeach him now?

Immaterial. She gave an oath of office to uphold the laws of the US and to do her job to the best of her abilities...without passion or prejudice.
As much as you libs and the Obama administration would like, there will be NO impeachment.....
Question......If Lerner had targeted liberal groups and referred to them as assholes, what say you then?
I already can smell the wood burning....
Nope...don't go there. Just answer the question.

Immaterial. She gave an oath of office to uphold the laws of the US and to do her job to the best of her abilities...without passion or prejudice.
As much as you libs and the Obama administration would like, there will be NO impeachment.....
Question......If Lerner had targeted liberal groups and referred to them as assholes, what say you then?

What makes you think liberals can't be assholes?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjiSm4ZPVKM]John Oliver - Carlos Danger Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

This information adds to the picture of Lerner as a Democratic operative in what is supposed to be a non political job executing political orders for her bosses.
Waterboard her now.

So it would be okay to have a ****** tax?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjiSm4ZPVKM]John Oliver - Carlos Danger Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

Changing the narrative gets you nowhere with me.
Stay on point or be silent.

This information adds to the picture of Lerner as a Democratic operative in what is supposed to be a non political job executing political orders for her bosses.
Waterboard her now.

Democratic operative? She's must be a witch or something.....

Lerner was appointed as head of the IRS Exempt Organizations Division during the Bush administration, in 2006.

IRS Scandal?s Central Figure, Lois Lerner, Described as ?Apolitical? - The Daily Beast

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g]She's a witch! - YouTube[/ame]

Are you on point? Do you wish to discuss Lerner or Obama?

Waterboard her now.

Lerner was appointed as head of the IRS Exempt Organizations Division during the Bush administration, in 2006.

IRS Scandal?s Central Figure, Lois Lerner, Described as ?Apolitical? - The Daily Beast

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g]She's a witch! - YouTube[/ame]

ouch. Bet that left a mark.

What point? You don't have one.

The ABC piece doesn't say anything about anything that can actually incriminate her over what has already been established.

My god, if they start arresting and convicting politicians for calling each other and everybody else "assholes" then we're going to need a very big prison.

Where's Trey Gowdy, your hero in this story? How come he hasn't had that big knock out punch you all said he was going to have?

Besides, Lois Lerner is right. The Tea Baggers ARE assholes.

Last edited:

"If Lerner had targeted liberal groups and referred to them as assholes"

She would probably be correct, as assholes, or assholy-oh's, are not limited to one political party, as Carlos so aptly demonstrated.

Waterboard her now.

Bwa-hahahahahahaaa....Well, this thread went down the toilet fast.

Yep. Any day now... aaaaaaaaaaaaannnyy day now....

We should start a pool. Which comes first?

A. Obama impeachment.

B. Lois Lerner jailed.

C. Issa ends Benghazi hearings.

D Obamacare repealed.

E. Gizmos end of days finally happens.

I go with "E".

Waterboard her now.

So Bush only appointed Republicans? Yeah, I didnt think so.

Bwa-hahahahahahaaa....Well, this thread went down the toilet fast.

That happens when you show up. Funny.

Anyway, Lerner was a partisan Democrat. That's already been established.
Lois Lerner's husband's law firm hosted campaign organizing | The Daily Caller

Waterboard her now.

"Lets burn her anyway."

"Lets burn her anyway."

Translation: My point got blown to hell and I'm left looking like a moron so I'll throw out some clever snark.

Forum List

Back