IRS?Lerner scandal grows

Yikes. Add this to the delightfully coincidental and perfectly targeted string of hard drive crashes and stuff is getting pretty obvious.

The Left has to deflect and divert and downplay this, of course, and they'll get away with it.

Everything is now politicized. The end justifies the means. You can't believe anything. I wonder how long a society can last like that.

There's no doubt that the computer crashes are suspicious, but the fact remains that none of the Tea Baggers were denied their 501(c)(4) status. None. Even though the IRS received a tsunami of applications from these so called conservative "social services" organizations as opposed to liberal groups who were fat n' happy in 2010 because their guy won and filed very few.

Every statement you've made is wrong, and has been disproven here numerous times. The only thing you've proved is you are an ignorant ****.

Based on the information that HAS been released I think it's pretty obvious to a normal, thinking person, that she very clearly allowed her personal opinions to color the way she ran the department. Further it is pretty obvious that the WH had a hand in directing her actions.

Then why did all conservative groups seeking 501(c)(4) status get what they wanted? There goes your conspiracy bullshit.

ah, the question that turned idiots into crickets. chirp chirp ch___ zzzzzzzz

No they didnt. And those who did were delayed for months and months.
The IRS actually apologized for this. Or did you miss that part?

Then why did all conservative groups seeking 501(c)(4) status get what they wanted? There goes your conspiracy bullshit.

Yep. A politically correct......worried about the echo chamber.....dopey apology.

Congrats! The IRS was bullied into saying sorry for trying to do their job.

Fuck.

What point? You don't have one.

The ABC piece doesn't say anything about anything that can actually incriminate her over what has already been established.

My god, if they start arresting and convicting politicians for calling each other and everybody else "assholes" then we're going to need a very big prison.

Where's Trey Gowdy, your hero in this story? How come he hasn't had that big knock out punch you all said he was going to have?

Besides, Lois Lerner is right. The Tea Baggers ARE assholes.
Nice try...Lerner is NOT an elected official.
As a person in charge of a non partisan dept of the US Govt, she is in violation of her oath of office.
I put a question to blind boo..I put the same to you..
What say you if Lerner were targeting liberals?
actaully, she's not. she's allowed to have political opinions and even express them.
Excuse me? HUH?
She's not WHAT?.....Is it your contention that as part of her former position with the IRS political bias was within her purview for her influence the manner in which she enforced the US Tax Code?
Why is it you libs will not answer a simple question.....?

Whatsa matter?

Yep. A politically correct......worried about the echo chamber.....dopey apology.

Fuck.
Don't forget to post that Lerner's comments were "taken out of context" Or the people reporting this story are "cherry picking"....
Go on now. Open up your can of lefty excuses.
Doing their job....So it is your contention that the IRS is a political office. To be used as a weapon by the POTUS against his or her political enemies? Gotcha.

Fuck.

Seriously that's your explanation? They did nothing wrong but felt obliged to apologize? When has a government agency apologized because they did nothing wrong?

Lerner calls a spade a spade and we're supposed to be upset?

You people have no integrity.

do you realize who she called assholes and crazies?

they are assholes and crazy. they're the people talking about the second civil war, the end of the dollar, the collapse of the united states.

these people are assholes. and that's being nice.

I already challenged you to provide proof for your statement. SO far you've failed. You're simply a liar.

Fuck.

Seriously that's your explanation? They did nothing wrong but felt obliged to apologize? When has a government agency apologized because they did nothing wrong?

All the time.. Wake up.

You dont think it's unprofessional for a government worker who is supposed to be non partisan to use epithets like that to describe people who are basically her boss?

Hoo boy, the left is gunning for some major payback under Pres Cruz' administration. I cant wait to see them all go ballistic when he has the IRS suppress Moveon.org etc.

gee, she called end of days survivalist shouting about the end of the united states assholes and crazies.

i'm okay with that.
Where did you get the information that she limited her comments to end of days survivalists, which was nowhere in the linked article?
IOW, you're making shit up.
well, it was the context of the comment.
ABC News said:
"Well, you should hear the whacko wing of the GOP," replied the person, whose name was blacked out by Camp's office. "The US is through; too many foreigners sucking the teat; time to hunker down, buy ammo and food, and prepare for the end. The right wing radio shows are scary to listen to."

Lerner replies: "Great. Maybe we are through if there are that many assholes."

The other person replies: "And I'm talking about the hosts of the shows. The callers are rabid."

Lerner: "So we don't need to worry about alien teRrorists. It's our own crazies that will take us down."
so if not xenophobic surivialist end of the united states types, who was she talking about?

Lerner calls a spade a spade and we're supposed to be upset?

they are assholes and crazy. they're the people talking about the second civil war, the end of the dollar, the collapse of the united states.

That is NOT the point.
Her duty as head of the IRS is to serve without passion or prejudice.
And as for your assessment, it's al made up....
You lefties hear "tea Party" and your hair catches on fire.
They SCARE the shit out of you because for the most part, Tea Party people are generally main stream conservatives who are sick and tired of the scourge of liberalism.
Here's a newsflash. Every political group has it's share of nut jobs.
Even liberal groups.

gee, she called end of days survivalist shouting about the end of the united states assholes and crazies.

i'm okay with that.
Where did you get the information that she limited her comments to end of days survivalists, which was nowhere in the linked article?
ABC News said:
"Well, you should hear the whacko wing of the GOP," replied the person, whose name was blacked out by Camp's office. "The US is through; too many foreigners sucking the teat; time to hunker down, buy ammo and food, and prepare for the end. The right wing radio shows are scary to listen to."

The other person replies: "And I'm talking about the hosts of the shows. The callers are rabid."

Lerner: "So we don't need to worry about alien teRrorists. It's our own crazies that will take us down."
so if not xenophobic surivialist end of the united states types, who was she talking about?

Wow, that's an active imagination you have there. SOme day you might want to try reality.

That is NOT the point.
Her duty as head of the IRS is to serve without passion or prejudice.
And as for your assessment, it's al made up....
You lefties hear "tea Party" and your hair catches on fire.
They SCARE the shit out of you because for the most part, Tea Party people are generally main stream conservatives who are sick and tired of the scourge of liberalism.
Here's a newsflash. Every political group has it's share of nut jobs.
Even liberal groups.

Who said anything about the Tea Party? Not me. Not Lerner

ABC News said:

Wow, that's an active imagination you have there. SOme day you might want to try reality.
enlighten me. What part have I imagined, and who do you think she was talking abou
Or did you think she was naking a blanket statement about conservatives?

enlighten me. What part have I imagined, and who do you think she was talking abou

You're kidding, right? The words "end of world" and "survivalist" appear nowhere. You simply made those up.
You are literally too stupid to engage.

You're kidding, right? The words "end of world" and "survivalist" appear nowhere. You simply made those up.

^ irony

you're right, i chose to take the description of the people she was talking about and apply new labels to it.

i guess i could or should have said "end of the united states" rather than "end of the world"

but if people who are stocking up on guns, ammo, and food in preparation for some disaster (in this case the collapse of the united states) and advocate that others do the same aren't survivalists what would you call them?

and can you at least admit that Lerner called a very specific set of people assholes and crazies?

Forum List

Back