IRS - Turns out it may be the result of a Conservative Civil War.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
New "revelations" from an IRS manager may shed some light on what may have been partisan activities at the IRS. Except it's not the narrative Darrell Issa was looking for.

This may have been a case of NeoCons vs. Tea Party. Personally, I thought it may have been that conservatives were playing the "lets make the Democrats look bad" thing..

But..that may not be the case.

But if indeed the "civil war' runs this deep..it spells big trouble for the Republican party.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::

This has to be the most asinine post I've ever read here and that takes a lot to get that honor. You ZOMBIES are soo desperate you're literally throwing dogshit at a window to see if anything sticks.. It's embarrassing but hey.. be my guest. You're better than this Sallow.. Honestly.

The idea makes more sense than trying to blame this on the Democrats. Afterall, if you were paying attention, you'd recall that the Democrats were quite happy to see Tea Party extremists win out over more electable Republicans. Why would the Democrats want to destroy the Tea Party when the Tea Party was working to the Democrats' advantage?

Even now, people are saying that Michelle Bachmann's decision not to run in 2014 may help the Republicans by getting a nutty tea party type like her out of the way of a more electable mainstream Republican.

New "revelations" from an IRS manager may shed some light on what may have been partisan activities at the IRS. Except it's not the narrative Darrell Issa was looking for.

This may have been a case of NeoCons vs. Tea Party. Personally, I thought it may have been that conservatives were playing the "lets make the Democrats look bad" thing..

But if indeed the "civil war' runs this deep..it spells big trouble for the Republican party.

"narrative" being the key word here....:rolleyes:

maybe that's what all those WH meetings with the IRS were all about....

The White House visits story has already been proven to have been a lie.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ZOMBIE liars can't keep your lies straight.

Doug Shulman?s White House visits reflect expanded IRS role - Lauren French - POLITICO.com

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::

This has to be the most asinine post I've ever read here and that takes a lot to get that honor. You ZOMBIES are soo desperate you're literally throwing dogshit at a window to see if anything sticks.. It's embarrassing but hey.. be my guest. You're better than this Sallow.. Honestly.

Shulman is a Bush appointee.

So either he's looking to make Obama look bad..or going after the Tea Party because NeoCons can't stand them.

Your pick.

Because there's zero evidence the Obama administration was involved.

What? All 11 of them?

Didn't they ever discuss healthcare? As was the agenda?

:eusa_whistle:

The only thing funny is how for the last month the right has went mad with ideas that Obama or Holder were done. Not so......FOX and Rush fooled you fools again just like YOU thought President Romney would be calling the shots now. Keep listening, they need you.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ZOMBIE liars can't keep your lies straight.

Doug Shulman?s White House visits reflect expanded IRS role - Lauren French - POLITICO.com

That story has since been proven to be inaccurate. You shouldn't post here if you're going to be a month behind the times.

That story has since been proven to be inaccurate. You shouldn't post here if you're going to be a month behind the times.

LOL No it hasn't.. NOT at all.. One article was written by another LEFTIST STOOGE and that's proof? Hell if we're going by written articles, the ones written to the contrary WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out number your 1 article. You LIBRULS are the biggest assclowns on the planet.. I've never in my life seen so much ball sucking.. USEFUL IDIOTS.

Dont we already have one thread about this?
Yes, we are supposed to believe an anonymous but self described "conservative Republican" is responsible for targeting Tea Party groups and their donors all over the country.
Really? Some people will believe anything.

Useful Idiot Talking Point 6/10/13: The Tea Party brought this on themselves because they wanted a government that abided by and respected the Constitution, so of course we have to tap their phones, email and credit card transactions

Forum List

Back