IRS - Turns out it may be the result of a Conservative Civil War.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ZOMBIE liars can't keep your lies straight.

Doug Shulman?s White House visits reflect expanded IRS role - Lauren French - POLITICO.com

The only thing funny is how for the last month the right has went mad with ideas that Obama or Holder were done. Not so......FOX and Rush fooled you fools again just like YOU thought President Romney would be calling the shots now. Keep listening, they need you.

:eusa_boohoo: Bunch of crybaby libruls.. hahaha
Say these words slowly......President OBAMA..........AG HOLDER.........you will be saying them for a long time to come.

Useful Idiot Talking Point 6/10/13: The Tea Party brought this on themselves because they wanted a government that abided by and respected the Constitution, so of course we have to tap their phones, email and credit card transactions

The tea party suddenly found their passion for the over 200 hundred year old document in January 2009. Why is that?

The only thing funny is how for the last month the right has went mad with ideas that Obama or Holder were done. Not so......FOX and Rush fooled you fools again just like YOU thought President Romney would be calling the shots now. Keep listening, they need you.

Say these words slowly......President OBAMA..........AG HOLDER.........you will be saying them for a long time to come.

Obama is a traitor to this nation and her principles. He's your President, not mine. I didn't vote for him. Had I been of the legal age to vote when Boooooooosh ran, I wouldn't have voted for that IDIOT either.. But keep praising him.. goes directly to character. You OBAMA and BUSH apologists have enabled the very things taking place today, to happen..At least some Bush voters regret their decision but you leftists are KOOKS.

Useful Idiot Talking Point 6/10/13: The Tea Party brought this on themselves because they wanted a government that abided by and respected the Constitution, so of course we have to tap their phones, email and credit card transactions

Wait, what?

The IRS was tapping their phones? Emails? And Credit Cards?

Got links?

Well, here we go again. The Wingnuts crowing over the immenent demise of the Obama Presidency, armed with a 'scandal' that looks to turn out far differantly than they anticipated.

The Teabaggers were harrassed by the beaucracy of the IRS, yet more of them recieved the applied for tax exempt status than did left wing groups. That alone is an interesting point.

The tea party suddenly found their passion for the over 200 hundred year old document in January 2009. Why is that?

Started in 2007 in response to Bush and Juan McCain's Amnesty

It must suck that the two most prominent blacks in the US government are fucking criminals, no? You happy with that?

Say these words: ex-AG Holder. Convicted felon Eric Holder. Former President Obama, only second president to resign since Nixon.
Holder is done at the end of the summer. Obama? Who knows?

Wait, what?

Got links?

NSA is doing the surveillance at the request of the FBI.

Dah! Dah! The Kulaks!! They deserve this!

Wow, JoeB said, "The darkies put Obama in office." A LIBRUL? Say it ain't so?? TM called HG an oreo.. Amazing the level of TRUE RACISM amongst guilty white leftist kooks, hmm?

What was it Bubba said about Obama? "a few years ago this guy would have been bringing me water?" LMAO

And then lets not forget HARRY REID- "A negro with good dialect, he said of Odumbo!!!!

Eisenhower pointed out that's it's the duty of all citizens to be involved in politics.

That means participating in elections, not just complaining.

The question stands.

Do you vote?

You don't seem to understand.

Issa already "nuked" him with the contempt charge. By the way..first time in history that's ever been done to an AG.

After the smoke cleared?

Issa's got egg on his face and Holder is still standing.

Wait, what?

Got links?

NSA is doing the surveillance at the request of the FBI.

Dah! Dah! The Kulaks!! They deserve this!

This is about the IRS.

Stay focused.

It's a legitimate question.

Eisenhower pointed out that's it's the duty of all citizens to be involved in politics.

That means participating in elections, not just complaining.

The question stands.

Do you vote?

Not only did I vote in the last election, I worked for a campaign. Anything else ? Do you vote? Did you work the telephones? Hand out fliers, put up signs?

Sallow may be on to something here. Just like Piven telling his acolytes to wear sheets and pretend to be KKK members, maybe Glen Beck has moles in the IRS targeting conservatives. What a perfect false flag operation!

I've voted in every election, local and otherwise, since the age of 18.

And I've donated money.

I've voted mainly Democrat..with a few Republicans here and there..and when I vote for Republicans it's mainly for the local elections.

I never donate money to politicians.. I'm not that STUPID. I don't answer to you Sallow so if I choose to answer a question, it's my choice.. I know that's hard for you to understand.. Totalitarians never get that people are free to decide for themselves.

Forum List

Back