IRS - Turns out it may be the result of a Conservative Civil War.

New "revelations" from an IRS manager may shed some light on what may have been partisan activities at the IRS. Except it's not the narrative Darrell Issa was looking for.

This may have been a case of NeoCons vs. Tea Party. Personally, I thought it may have been that conservatives were playing the "lets make the Democrats look bad" thing..

But..that may not be the case.

But if indeed the "civil war' runs this deep..it spells big trouble for the Republican party.

WTF? The story line is that the Tea Party was asking for it so it could trap the IRS? The administration stood by as the IRS spent millions on parties and a Star Trek video and they didn't even buy USA. The expensive souvenirs were made in China....and it's the republican's fault How freaking absurd.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::

This has to be the most asinine post I've ever read here and that takes a lot to get that honor. You ZOMBIES are soo desperate you're literally throwing dogshit at a window to see if anything sticks.. It's embarrassing but hey.. be my guest. You're better than this Sallow.. Honestly.

Shulman is a Bush appointee.

So either he's looking to make Obama look bad..or going after the Tea Party because NeoCons can't stand them.

Your pick.

Because there's zero evidence the Obama administration was involved.

Schulman donated to Democrats.

And Schulman's wife demonstrated with OWS. Too funny that you are trying to make him out to be a Republican just because Bush appointed him.

She even tweeted from the demonstration. :lmao:

occupy+irs.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it is true that neither group in the party of two evils wants to see the Tea Party Patriots gain any foothold in American Politics.

But, I fail to see how blaming Bush forgives the sins of this Administration. The Tea Party was in response to Obama's policies. This attack on the Tea Party came under the purview of this Administration.

Last edited:
New "revelations" from an IRS manager may shed some light on what may have been partisan activities at the IRS. Except it's not the narrative Darrell Issa was looking for.

This may have been a case of NeoCons vs. Tea Party. Personally, I thought it may have been that conservatives were playing the "lets make the Democrats look bad" thing..

But..that may not be the case.

But if indeed the "civil war' runs this deep..it spells big trouble for the Republican party.

I see you are in full tin foil hat wearing delusional state.

Well, it is true that neither group in the party of two evils wants to see the Tea Party Patriots gain any foothold in American Politics.

But, I fail to see how blaming Bush forgives the sins of this Administration. The Tea Party was in response to Obama's policies. This attack on the Tea Party came under the purview of this Administration.

The Tea Party was in response to this administration, but more of an expression of outrage and discontent at the previous administration and at the republican establishment.

Many uninformed leftists on this board have falsely claimed that the Tea Party supported the Patriot Act and many of the policies of the Bush administration, which is bullshit.

Bachman lost her Tea Party support with her vote for the Patriot Act, but the leftists on this board cling to preconceived notions with a death grip and spout them endlessly.

The idea makes more sense than trying to blame this on the Democrats. Afterall, if you were paying attention, you'd recall that the Democrats were quite happy to see Tea Party extremists win out over more electable Republicans. Why would the Democrats want to destroy the Tea Party when the Tea Party was working to the Democrats' advantage?

Even now, people are saying that Michelle Bachmann's decision not to run in 2014 may help the Republicans by getting a nutty tea party type like her out of the way of a more electable mainstream Republican.

True. It isn't outside the realm of possibility since Turd Blossom (Rove), and more importantly- his backers, are tired of losing
Karl Rove says GOP needs to vet primary candidates to weed out losers | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News
Political strategist Karl Rove on Wednesday defended his decision to get involved in Republican primaries, saying a new vetting and research group would prevent “poor candidates” from giving rival Democrats an edge in critical contests.

The Conservative Victory Project is a product of American Crossroads, the political action committee run by Rove that spent $320 million on the 2012 elections, including Mitt Romney’s bid for the White House.

Rove Declares War on Tea Party

How The Civil War Between Karl Rove And The Tea Party Could Cost Republicans The Senate | ThinkProgress

The Tea Party was in response to this administration, but more of an expression of outrage and discontent at the previous administration and at the republican establishment.

Many uninformed leftists on this board have falsely claimed that the Tea Party supported the Patriot Act and many of the policies of the Bush administration, which is bullshit.

Bachman lost her Tea Party support with her vote for the Patriot Act, but the leftists on this board cling to preconceived notions with a death grip and spout them endlessly.
It would appear that all groups, libertarians, conservative authoritarian, progressive authoritarian, etc. all cling to their preconceived notions. It's not easy for some folks to consider their politics with reason. Some folks don't consider reason at all.

The idea makes more sense than trying to blame this on the Democrats. Afterall, if you were paying attention, you'd recall that the Democrats were quite happy to see Tea Party extremists win out over more electable Republicans. Why would the Democrats want to destroy the Tea Party when the Tea Party was working to the Democrats' advantage?

Even now, people are saying that Michelle Bachmann's decision not to run in 2014 may help the Republicans by getting a nutty tea party type like her out of the way of a more electable mainstream Republican.

True. It isn't outside the realm of possibility since Turd Blossom (Rove), and more importantly- his backers, are tired of losing
Karl Rove says GOP needs to vet primary candidates to weed out losers | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News
Political strategist Karl Rove on Wednesday defended his decision to get involved in Republican primaries, saying a new vetting and research group would prevent “poor candidates” from giving rival Democrats an edge in critical contests.

The Conservative Victory Project is a product of American Crossroads, the political action committee run by Rove that spent $320 million on the 2012 elections, including Mitt Romney’s bid for the White House.

How The Civil War Between Karl Rove And The Tea Party Could Cost Republicans The Senate | ThinkProgress

So the Obama administration was just taking orders from the "republicans" to make war on the Tea Party, or the two groups were willingly joining forces to attack American Citizens with the arms of the government? I don't see how the fact that the republicans were willing to ignore and/or even support this attack makes it ok for the Obama administration to carry the attack forward. The Leadership has to be held accountable for their actions.

So the Obama administration was just taking orders from the "republicans" to make war on the Tea Party, or the two groups were willingly joining forces to attack American Citizens with the arms of the government? I don't see how the fact that the republicans were willing to ignore and/or even support this attack makes it ok for the Obama administration to carry the attack forward. The Leadership has to be held accountable for their actions.

They are accountable. They're blaming Bush.

I love how liberals constantly proclaim the failure of the Tea Party even though without it the Democrats would have remained in control over two out of the three branches of government. And I'm sure they've worked it out in their minds that all of these scandals are actually going to help them win the House. Delusional...

Useful Idiot Talking Point 6/10/13: The Tea Party brought this on themselves because they wanted a government that abided by and respected the Constitution, so of course we have to tap their phones, email and credit card transactions

Duh Frank :eusa_eh: You think Establishment Repubs, Headed by Turd Blossom & his secret backers want gov't reform (them to stop using the Pentagon & contractors as their personal piggy bank/campaign war chest)? :rofl: You're naive :(

They are accountable. They're blaming Bush.

I didn't think your Biden quote about darkies could be true, but just Googled it and sure enough...

That man is one heart beat away. WTF

Useful Idiot Talking Point 6/10/13: The Tea Party brought this on themselves because they wanted a government that abided by and respected the Constitution, so of course we have to tap their phones, email and credit card transactions

Duh Frank :eusa_eh: You think Establishment Repubs, Headed by Turd Blossom & his secret backers want gov't reform (them to stop using the Pentagon & contractors as their personal piggy bank/campaign war chest)? :rofl: You're naive :(

That is the damn point of the Tea Party, discontent with our own party. But dim witted, just look at your posts, people like yourself claim racism and hatred the motivation.

CF thanks USMB's resident rw spazz monkey :lol:

The Following User Says Thank You to LadyGunSlinger For This Useful Post:
CrusaderFrank (Today)

I never donate money to politicians.. I'm not that STUPID. I don't answer to you Sallow so if I choose to answer a question, it's my choice.. I know that's hard for you to understand.. Totalitarians never get that people are free to decide for themselves.
IOW's- he wins the debate :thup:

That is the damn point of the Tea Party, discontent with our own party. But dim witted, just look at your posts, people like yourself claim racism and hatred the motivation.

link?

gawd but some of you n00bs are dimwitted. I said Rove & co. (AKA- Est Repubs) DON'T want reform for the above-stated reason asswipe. :eusa_eh: Glad to help :thup:

Last edited:

CrusaderFrank (Today)

You haven't any credibility. Your posts are childish and devoid of substance. Anyone that doubts that simply has to read your moronic posts--all littered with things only a five year old would utter like spazzing monkey, turd sandwich, and whatnot.

You don't want to contribute, you want to name call and endlessly justify the actions of this administration. Anyone with a brain can see Obama is a pure hypocrite and liar.

I never donate money to politicians.. I'm not that STUPID. I don't answer to you Sallow so if I choose to answer a question, it's my choice.. I know that's hard for you to understand.. Totalitarians never get that people are free to decide for themselves.

link?

gawd but some of you n00bs are dimwitted. I said Rove & co. (AKA- Est Repubs) DON'T want reform for the above-stated reason asswipe. :eusa_eh: Glad to help :thup:

Go fuck yourself, there isn't any point in talking to a person with the intelligence of a damn child. Ignore.

CrusaderFrank (Today)

You haven't any credibility. Your posts are childish and devoid of substance. Anyone that doubts that simply has to read your moronic posts--all littered with things only a five year old would utter like spazzing monkey, turd sandwich, and whatnot.

You don't want to contribute, you want to name call and endlessly justify the actions of this administration. Anyone with a brain can see Obama is a pure hypocrite and liar.

I put him on ignore long ago.. many do. You nailed him perfectly.

:eusa_boohoo: Bunch of crybaby libruls.. hahaha
Say these words slowly......President OBAMA..........AG HOLDER.........you will be saying them for a long time to come.

Obama is a traitor to this nation and her principles. He's your President, not mine. I didn't vote for him. Had I been of the legal age to vote when Boooooooosh ran, I wouldn't have voted for that IDIOT either.. But keep praising him.. goes directly to character. You OBAMA and BUSH apologists have enabled the very things taking place today, to happen..At least some Bush voters regret their decision but you leftists are KOOKS.

who on this planet believes you wouldnt vote for Bush? You voted for Romrom and drank his koolaid more than most people. There is very little difference from Bush/obama/romney.

you also lie a lot.

Forum List

Back