IRS - Turns out it may be the result of a Conservative Civil War.

I cannot believe this. I sit here and read some of these posts and I literally cannot believe this.

In 1973, a Senate panel found that Richard Nixon was using the IRS as a tool to get at his political enemies. That was illegal then and I hate to tell you this, but it is illegal now. That improper use of the IRS became an article of his proposed impeachment hearings. It was listed as article #2 because of the weight of that illegal activity. Using an agency of the United States Government to single out groups because of their political leanings? And yet, here on this forum there are those that would somehow make us believe that it was okay?

My God. If the IRS singled out the Westboro Baptist Church or the New Black Panther party and targeted them, I would demand that whoever ordered it should not only be immediately fired but prosecuted.

This is not now tied to the President of the United States, but there is information that takes this to the White House. Those ties should be explored and if someone is found to have ordered this then again, they should be immediately fired and prosecuted.

That someone should 'understand' or condone such an illegal and completely IMMORAL use of the IRS is unbelievable... shocking...

I never donate money to politicians.. I'm not that STUPID. I don't answer to you Sallow so if I choose to answer a question, it's my choice.. I know that's hard for you to understand.. Totalitarians never get that people are free to decide for themselves.

That is the damn point of the Tea Party, discontent with our own party. But dim witted, just look at your posts, people like yourself claim racism and hatred the motivation.

link?

gawd but some of you n00bs are dimwitted. I said Rove & co. (AKA- Est Repubs) DON'T want reform for the above-stated reason asswipe. :eusa_eh: Glad to help :thup:

Go fuck yourself, there isn't any point in talking to a person with the intelligence of a damn child. Ignore.

ANOTHER thin-skinned rw'er. Quelle surprise!..... NOT. In all honesty I've never taken the time to read your posts because after the 1st one i noticed that they are overtly partisan & shallow. Carry on.

everyone has a price so Rove could easily get to someone, including an establishment Repub in that agency w/ his secret Adelson $$$ to upset t-party designs.

I cannot believe this. I sit here and read some of these posts and I literally cannot believe this.

In 1973, a Senate panel found that Richard Nixon was using the IRS as a tool to get at his political enemies. That was illegal then and I hate to tell you this, but it is illegal now. That improper use of the IRS became an article of his proposed impeachment hearings. It was listed as article #2 because of the weight of that illegal activity. Using an agency of the United States Government to single out groups because of their political leanings? And yet, here on this forum there are those that would somehow make us believe that it was okay?

My God. If the IRS singled out the Westboro Baptist Church or the New Black Panther party and targeted them, I would demand that whoever ordered it should not only be immediately fired but prosecuted.

This is not now tied to the President of the United States, but there is information that takes this to the White House. Those ties should be explored and if someone is found to have ordered this then again, they should be immediately fired and prosecuted.

That someone should 'understand' or condone such an illegal and completely IMMORAL use of the IRS is unbelievable... shocking...

unbelievable... shocking...??

Have you been living under a rock the last 12years? We have been living under a soft tyranny since 9/11.

everyone has a price so Rove could easily get to someone, including an establishment Repub in that agency w/ his secret Adelson $$$ to upset t-party designs.

I don't know if it were that deliberate, but I wouldn't put it passed Mr. Rove.

He did bug his own office.

Couple of things.

It wasn't really illegal when Nixon pulled this. In fact, if an impeachment happened, it would have been over the break in..which was illegal. There were lots of uncharted behaviors which the Nixon administration engaged in. Meaning that it really wasn't done before.

Now..it's illegal for a President to target political foes with government agencies and basically as a result of the Nixon administration shennigans.

This has been "tied" to the white house in that the chief of staff was informed of the activity and decided for legal reasons not to inform the President. That seems completely in keeping with the careful nature of this administration in regards to legal matters and not rock the boat in terms of Bush era policies and appointments.

The IRS was involved in 'profiling' which alot of people on the left side of the political spectrum have been complaining about..and the right? Not so much.

In any case, I'm involved in "speculation" here. There isn't any hard facts to back up my assertion. It's a sorta "fun" connect the dots thing.

Go from there.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::

This has to be the most asinine post I've ever read here and that takes a lot to get that honor. You ZOMBIES are soo desperate you're literally throwing dogshit at a window to see if anything sticks.. It's embarrassing but hey.. be my guest. You're better than this Sallow.. Honestly.

Shulman is a Bush appointee.

So either he's looking to make Obama look bad..or going after the Tea Party because NeoCons can't stand them.

Your pick.

Because there's zero evidence the Obama administration was involved.

Yes, somehow, I knew George W. Bush was responsible, It can be no other way.

Heinrich Dickholder should investigate.

This has to be the most asinine post I've ever read here and that takes a lot to get that honor. You ZOMBIES are soo desperate you're literally throwing dogshit at a window to see if anything sticks.. It's embarrassing but hey.. be my guest. You're better than this Sallow.. Honestly.

So either he's looking to make Obama look bad..or going after the Tea Party because NeoCons can't stand them.

Your pick.

Yes, somehow, I knew George W. Bush was responsible, It can be no other way.

Heinrich Dickholder should investigate.

You don't think CrimeBoss Darrell "The Firebug" Issa is enough?

New "revelations" from an IRS manager may shed some light on what may have been partisan activities at the IRS. Except it's not the narrative Darrell Issa was looking for.

This may have been a case of NeoCons vs. Tea Party. Personally, I thought it may have been that conservatives were playing the "lets make the Democrats look bad" thing..

But..that may not be the case.

But if indeed the "civil war' runs this deep..it spells big trouble for the Republican party.

This is actually very possible, and I suspected neocon involvement. Remember, John Mccain and Dianne Feinstein are both Statists, Authoritarians and Imperialists, they are the same.

Rand Paul's filibuster showed everyone's true colors. Rand Paul and Wyden vs Dick Durbin and John Mccain. Go figure, classic Libertarian vs Authoritarian moment.

Your pick.

Shulman was kept on by Obama for a reason, and Shulman donated to Obama's campaign. I'm not suggesting a quid pro quo, just noting that he's not a Republican.

New "revelations" from an IRS manager may shed some light on what may have been partisan activities at the IRS. Except it's not the narrative Darrell Issa was looking for.

This may have been a case of NeoCons vs. Tea Party. Personally, I thought it may have been that conservatives were playing the "lets make the Democrats look bad" thing..

But if indeed the "civil war' runs this deep..it spells big trouble for the Republican party.

This is actually very possible, and I suspected neocon involvement. Remember, John Mccain and Dianne Feinstein are both Statists, Authoritarians and Imperialists, they are the same.

Rand Paul's filibuster showed everyone's true colors. Rand Paul and Wyden vs Dick Durbin and John Mccain. Go figure, classic Libertarian vs Authoritarian moment.

Sorta..yeah.

The thing that really clued me into this was both Rove's and McCain's recent hostility toward the Tea Party.

Not at all far fetched.

Your pick.

Shulman was kept on by Obama for a reason, and Shulman donated to Obama's campaign. I'm not suggesting a quid pro quo, just noting that he's not a Republican.

So Bernake and Gates also donated to Obama's campaign?

:doubt:

Sorta..yeah.

The thing that really clued me into this was both Rove's and McCain's recent hostility toward the Tea Party.

Not at all far fetched.

exactly

they've been trying to hijack the movement subtly as well, and turning it into an Obama-hate party instead of Authoritarian hate party.

Your pick.

I don't know did they? However, they have both been kept on by Obama therefore Obama gets the credit for their actions.

I don't know did they? However, they have both been kept on by Obama therefore Obama gets the credit for their actions.

Pretty sure he's happy with both Gates and Bernake.

Shulman? He was probably kept around because he was off the radar.

Sorta..yeah.

Not at all far fetched.

exactly

they've been trying to hijack the movement subtly as well, and turning it into an Obama-hate party instead of Authoritarian hate party.

Yes and no.

But in the end, I think both the fellows found the Tea Party weren't going to take their marching orders from the establishment.

So what's the point about Shulman being a Bush appointee that was reappointed by Obama?

So what's the point about Shulman being a Bush appointee that was reappointed by Obama?

It sort of kiboshes the whole white house directed profiling, bit, that conservatives have been floating.

If anything, it looks as if this may have been something that Republicans were messing with..

It sort of kiboshes the whole white house directed profiling, bit, that conservatives have been floating.

If anything, it looks as if this may have been something that Republicans were messing with..

Who does the IRS report to?

:eusa_boohoo: Bunch of crybaby libruls.. hahaha
Say these words slowly......President OBAMA..........AG HOLDER.........you will be saying them for a long time to come.

Obama is a traitor to this nation and her principles. He's your President, not mine. I didn't vote for him. Had I been of the legal age to vote when Boooooooosh ran, I wouldn't have voted for that IDIOT either.. But keep praising him.. goes directly to character. You OBAMA and BUSH apologists have enabled the very things taking place today, to happen..At least some Bush voters regret their decision but you leftists are KOOKS.

The President of the United States is every citizen's President until someone else is voted in. So....what country are you a citizen of? Mexico?

Forum List

Back