Is 30 days in jail fair for ice cream licker

No wonder we have the largest prison system in the world.
No one wants to get coronavirus because of assholes like this. Stupidity like this could kill someone. Furthermore, the reason we have a high prison population is because we have the best investigators in the world. People arent being thrown in prison for just walking down the street.

He bought the exact tub of ice cream he licked. He was being an asshole, but he obviously wasn't trying to be THAT big of an asshole.

If he bought "exact tub" he licked, why would store have to replace all ice cream on display?

From the article: "It cost Blue Bell Creameries $1,565 to replace all of the ice cream in the display case."
I seriously doubt he went back and bought that exact tub. Just because he said he did, doesnt mean its true.

It's a conspiracy!
View attachment 310697
Did you do time fu or doing something this vulgar? You seem awfully defensive

Texas man gets 30 days in jail for licking Blue Bell ice cream at Walmart

The man's father says his son licked the ice cream because he was just trying to get Facebook likes.

A fine and several hours of community service is appropriate, in my opinion. I don't think jail time is necessary unless there is evidence he was doing something purposely to cause contamination or illness.
Who pays the store for the product he ruined?

He did the same day.
No. He didn't. The public felt unsafe buying that product. The store felt they had to clear the shelves. He didn't pay nearly enough.

That ideology is nonsense. You are grasping at straws at best.

No one wants to get coronavirus because of assholes like this. Stupidity like this could kill someone. Furthermore, the reason we have a high prison population is because we have the best investigators in the world. People arent being thrown in prison for just walking down the street.

He bought the exact tub of ice cream he licked. He was being an asshole, but he obviously wasn't trying to be THAT big of an asshole.

If he bought "exact tub" he licked, why would store have to replace all ice cream on display?

From the article: "It cost Blue Bell Creameries $1,565 to replace all of the ice cream in the display case."
I seriously doubt he went back and bought that exact tub. Just because he said he did, doesnt mean its true.

It's a conspiracy!
View attachment 310697
Did you do time fu or doing something this vulgar? You seem awfully defensive

Do I? How so?

She is a public figure who has gone to great lengths to get noticed

And?
We noticed her licking the donuts and realized what a piece of shit she is

Wow! Can you precisely describe how this has affected your personal life? You seem really triggered about it, so it must be really bad for you.
More than her singing which is pretty bad

You seem to be a funny guy. How's that working out for you?
You sound pissed

grande must be very special to you

We noticed her licking the donuts and realized what a piece of shit she is

Wow! Can you precisely describe how this has affected your personal life? You seem really triggered about it, so it must be really bad for you.
More than her singing which is pretty bad

You seem to be a funny guy. How's that working out for you?
You sound pissed

grande must be very special to you

Nope. Not really familiar with this person, to be honest.

Many people who watch the video of him licking the ice cream won't read how he purchased it or how the product was replaced.

Also, the next person who films himself doing it may not bother and leave the ice cream on the shelf.

In the grand scheme of things, the kid could've been guilty of worse and so they should be glad that a month in jail is all that they got.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, a good deal of community service would've been sufficient enough.

It's just a hunch but my guess is that the licker in question was guilty of other crimes like resisting arrest or maybe assault.

Did Arianna Grande do jail time for licking the doughnuts in the bakery?

If not she should have

You seem to obsess on the behaviors of other people not affiliated with you at all. Why is that? Are you not satisfied enough with minding your own business?
So, you don't mind if someone licks donuts, then sells them to the public as long as it's not in your neighborhood? Would you feel differently if you found out she licked the donuts YOU bought?

Forum List

Back