🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is a nuclear war possible between the US and Russia?

Quentin111

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2014
For example, imagine that in the event of a fall in the standard of living of the population of Russia, radicals will come to power, as it was in Germany in the 1930s.
Russian nazis declare that they are against nuclear war and besides the Russian Nazi Party (Russian National Unity) is prohibited by law. But there may be other radical patriotic forces. Russian Communists also declare the inadmissibility of nuclear war, moreover, their coming to power under the current conditions is very unlikely. But everything can change in the event of mass impoverishment of the country's population.

For example, imagine that in the event of a fall in the standard of living of the population of Russia, radicals will come to power, as it was in Germany in the 1930s.
Russian nazis declare that they are against nuclear war and besides the Russian Nazi Party (Russian National Unity) is prohibited by law. But there may be other radical patriotic forces. Russian Communists also declare the inadmissibility of nuclear war, moreover, their coming to power under the current conditions is very unlikely. But everything can change in the event of mass impoverishment of the country's population.

well our government is the most corrupt government in the world the fact the CIA is an evil organization always starting wars around the world invading other countries that have done nothing to them. Russis is tired of this bullshit from them and i tip my hat off to them for standing up to them because eventually our fucking government is going to want to take over Russia as well.
the CIA AND the Mossad are the ones always starting wars with other countries.till the american people get off their asses and do something about the CIA, and i dont see that happening,we very well could.

Last edited:

well our government is the most corrupt government in the world the fact the CIA is an evil organization always starting wars around the world invading other countries that have done nothing to them. Russis is tired of this bullshit from them and i tip my hat off to them for standing up to them because eventually our fucking government is going to want to take over Russia as well.
the CIA AND the Mossad are the ones always starting wars with other countries.till the american people get off their asses and do something about the CIA, and i dont see that happening,we very well could.
Let me guess, you're a Russian troll posing as an American.

The OP may have a hidden persona, but . . .

Sure, nuclear exchange between Russia and US is possible.

Would it even matter anymore? There is no treaty limiting the Mother Of All Bombs, Father Of All Bombs and the like.

Those don't have radiation, but their destructive power is similar to the 1945 bombs dropped on Japan.

why do you need such a crazy scenario? it can get started any day in "Syria", Baltics, Norway , Ukraine, Georgia , Moldova, etc. but the thing is , - Putler´s Ozero wants to live long happy life and Zbigniew Brzezinski famously said: “Since $500 billion owned by Russia's so-called elite is held in our banks, you should first understand whose elite it is!”

Let me guess, you're a Russian troll posing as an American.
yes, you are right, he tries to fuc& with us, look we rjussskis have huge bombs , we can kill all of you , so give us what we want
Putin launches a nuclear-tipped hybrid war on the West - World News ...
Haaretz - Israel News | Haaretz.com › World News
Mar 5, 2018 - U.S. rips into Putin's new 'nuclear weapons': Russia acting ... termed, with little obvious exaggeration, Russia's “World Hybrid War” on Western ...

As long as there is one intelligent reasonable guy in charge on one side with lots of nukes, there is little chance of a nuclear exchange. Putin is an intelligent and reasonable guy.

The OP may have a hidden persona, but . . .

Sure, nuclear exchange between Russia and US is possible.
ps

Putin's Foreign Policy: Nuclear Blackmail Of The West - EU Today
https://eutoday.net/news/security.../putins-foreign-policy-nuclear-blackmail-of-the-we...
Mar 2, 2018 - Looking to bolster his image with the electorate prior to Russia's impending Presidential elections, Vladimir Putin's has chosen the tried and ...
Putin's apocalyptic blackmail - AEI - American Enterprise Institute
www.aei.org/publication/putins-apocalyptic-blackmail/
Mar 5, 2018 - Vladimir Putin's latest speech featured an explosive mixture of ... Or is he engaging in preventive nuclear blackmail with a view toward a more ...

Putin is a madman and dictator.
But till now that madman keeps calm and doesn't answer all those provocations of the US idiots, though they attack Russia in mass media, invade neighboring countries and place NATO bases close to Russian borders
And that dictator is supported by own population, rising economy and have increased level of living greatly.

You're writing absolute bs, simply repeating stupid ungrounded propaganda.

Putin is a madman and dictator.
But till now that madman keeps calm and doesn't answer all those provocations of the US idiots, though they attack Russia in mass media, invade neighboring countries and place NATO bases close to Russian borders
And that dictator is supported by own population, rising economy and have increased level of living greatly.

You're writing absolute bs, simply repeating stupid ungrounded propaganda.

welcome to the world of agent jakey snakey.LOL

Putin is too weak and too coward to fight USA, But guys coming after Putin will do it, there are too high differences between two countries.Unfortunately WWIII is unavoidable, not now, but later.

Putin is too weak and too coward to fight USA, But guys coming after Putin will do it, there are too high differences between two countries.Unfortunately WWIII is unavoidable, not now, but later.
Have you shown this post to your boss?

Baron, do your minders know what you are doing? You may get a recall to Moscow.

interesting post, who you think will be the next (last czar of muscovy) , my guess it will be kadyrov

Have you shown this post to your boss?
you know he is 50% right , the first time in the history . putler (OZERO) is too weak . from 2020-25 oil production in Muscovy goes down . what do you think will happened than?
Muscovite expert :

Forum List

Back