Is acceptance of Sodomy, and taking Pride in Homo Sin, causing God to send plagues to us on Earth?like Covid?

Lol
Your punishment is sitting in the White house - wondering where he is. A disaster we haven't seen the likes of in our lifetimes.
,Lol, low unemployment, record stock market gains and help wanted signs all over. Yep we are being punished with a great economy. Hilarious πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

One day, Satan met with his closest advisors…..Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and asked what he could do to inflict endless pain on the world.

In unison they shouted……TRUMP!

Cultist. Better go put on your white robe, tinfoil hat, and meet Stupid Joe on the other side of the moon. He's serving up a hearty cup of cyanide-laced Kool-Aid and poison coronavirus jabs to his flock tonight, better get in line so you don't miss yours.

:laughing0301:

ahhhhh..... yes..... 'sodomy' derived from the bible story of sodom & gomorrah... the so called 'christians' favorite thing to recite that CONfirms their stance on the homogays being sinners & abhorrant to god.

yet never seem to include the rest of that there bible tale about how LOT had sex with his own daughters.

hmmmmm..... why not?

ahhhhh..... yes..... 'sodomy' derived from the bible story of sodom & gomorrah... the so called 'christians' favorite thing to recite that CONfirms their stance on the homogays being sinners & abhorrant to god.

yet never seem to include the rest of that there bible tale about how LOT had sex with his own daughters.

hmmmmm..... why not?
A lot of folks also leave out the ''Judge not lest ye be judged likewise by God''

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
No. That is all nonsense. You are free to resume your gay sex without any worry of divne punishment.

1) I would not touch the OP with a 10ft pole. Different Rabbis have different opinions.

2) Non-Jews are not prohibited from eating shellfish, wearing clothing woven by more than one kind of cloth, touching the carcass of a pig. They are obligated to follow the Seven Laws of Noah. I keep most kosher, I keep Sabbaths and Holidays, and say some prayers.
OK THanks for the bible study. Actually, it all craclpot bullshit as far as I'm concerned

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
No, but close. Its the Democrats.

Democrats...they fight for the rights of the "oppressed". They are looking for new groups. Back in the day, it was "Woman's rights". Morphed into to "gay rights". And NOW it's slowly moving to normalizing pedophilia because..."diversity".

Forum List

Back