Zone1 Is America Racist? Larry Elder

Oh, you're a fucking Limey, a holdover from a defunct empire that tried to rule the world, and now cant even control its own neighborhoods. Go eat some spotted DICK, loser
MAGAt geography.
Oh well.

I see you like to impersonate American small children who say MAGAt.
I would expect as much from an ignorant retard like you.

As for your location . . . . it sure looks lie you are an inbred Limey to me:
Thats where the link on your profile leads.
Maybe YOU don't know where you are. Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass and look around

1698086722955.png

Larry Elder is a black man who has seen continuing acts of white racism andrallies held by white supremacists but claims white supremacy is fake news. He is proud to claim that his opinions about blacks allow whites to have racists views. He has distorted statistics to help support the racist claim of extra high black crime and violence—almost everything he has done advances the aims and beliefs of white supremacists.

Blacks boycotted his radio show in his hometown. Elder is a man who mentored a white nationalist (Stephen Miller) to help him be more of a racist. He is a seventy-year-old black man who has stated that he would have opposed the Civil Rights Act. Elder has all kinds of criticism for blacks, but has done nothing for the black community.

Elder is the epitome of slave mentality. Elder is the poster boy for internalized racism. Internalized racism is defined as, “the internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated.” Furthermore, the mentality described as internalized racism is one that shows a conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy whereby whites are superior. Uncle Tom is defined as, “a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master.” His record is clear. Larry Elder is an Uncle Tom. It is not healthy behavior, and quite frankly, Elder is delusional.

Whites like the OP push blacks like Elder, Owen and Swain out to the public because these blacks do not challenge white authority or hierarchy. In short, they don't threaten the white racial comfort of whites like the OP.
Larry Elder is what Minister Malcolm X would call a house n*****.

LOL! Race Hustler Professor Embarrassed Himself AGAIN!​

Question: Ibram X. Kendi (@DrIbram) says it’s not enough for one to be against racism, one must be an “anti-racist.” But if one is against racism, and against Ibram X. Kendi, does that make one an “anti-racism, anti-‘anti-racist’”? Asking for a friend…

Ibram X. Kendi: To Be Anti-Racist Is to Acknowledge Those Times in Which We Make a Mistake and Being Racist

KENDI: "Well, in -- in studying the history of people being racist, what we experience and see today isn't actually that different as to what's happened in history. In other words, people commonly say that I'm not racist when they say and do something that actually most people would consider it to be racist. But to be anti-racist is first to acknowledge those times in which we make a mistake, in which we are even being racist, but more importantly, to -- to recognize the racial groups as equals, to seek to undermine and eliminate racial disparities and injustice, and create equity and justice for all."

. . . . He has only been critical of the community and its residents from the safety of his radio talk show in Los Angeles.

When he campaigned for governor, he only once made a self promoting single appearance in South Central Los Angeles, with a camera crew, however was highly visible and openly engaging with potential voters in Orange County and the more affluent suburbs of Southern California . . . .

First of all, you just contradicted yourself.

Second, no politician with limited funds wastes time in districts that he is guaranteed to lose.

Stop being a moron.

First of all, you just contradicted yourself.

Second, no politician with limited funds wastes time in districts that he is guaranteed to lose.

Stop being a moron.

Perhaps you should learn what the definition of a "contradiction" is, as opposed to attempting to create one.

At the outset, I SPECIFICALLY stated that I was not referring to his political leanings, and
I did not even touch upon his "campaign funds".

I mentioned his self proclaimed title of "The Sage Of South Central", which you conveniently left out from what I stated.

Which means that he considers himself to be:

"A profoundly wise person; a person famed for wisdom. someone venerated for the possession of wisdom, judgment, and experience".

He is none of the the above regarding matters that pertain to South Central, because he has not been a positive nor consistent presence for change there.....EVER.

Even a person who IS NOT running for an elected office can contribute time and resources to the community from which they came, especially if they associate themselves in name with the community.

I know numerous people in that community who do so everyday, that don't apply such self glorifying titles to themselves.
They just quietly contribute.

Is that "simple" enough for you?

Lastly, speaking of "being a moron", normally when someone who understands the drill here responds to a post, they typically include the ENTIRE post to ensure that what they are addressing is clearly understood by the thread participants, and most of all, who they are responding to.

Do you need some help understanding how to do so?

Last edited:
  • Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
The political left loves black people, as long as black people serve the political left. If black people don’t serve the left, the left gets openly racist to those “house Nwords”. The media called Larry Elder the “black face of white supremacy“. And you know, you ain’t black if you don’t vote for Joe Biden. According to the left, any black person who wrong-thinks is a traitor. Not a traitor to black people but to the political left. And they will publicly “lynch” you for it.

The political left loves black people, as long as black people serve the political left. If black people don’t serve the left, the left gets openly racist to those “house Nwords”. The media called Larry Elder the “black face of white supremacy“. And you know, you ain’t black if you don’t vote for Joe Biden. According to the left, any black person who wrong-thinks is a traitor. Not a traitor to black people but to the political left. And they will publicly “lynch” you for it.

Here's the thing, you never see Candace Owens, Larry Elder or Ben Carson taking their minstrel shows in front of black audiences. They'd be booed out of the room.

They take their shit in front of white people who want not to feel guilty about rampant racism in this country.

Here's the thing, you never see Candace Owens, Larry Elder or Ben Carson taking their minstrel shows in front of black audiences. They'd be booed out of the room.

They take their shit in front of white people who want not to feel guilty about rampant racism in this country.
I’m not so sure about that but even if they did, those who listened would be referred to as “house Nwords” or “minstrels” too. Ultimately, the left won’t accept any of amount of black people as validation of the political right.

What “rampant racism” are you referring to? i hear a lot about it but don’t see much evidence of it. There is only one race of people in this country that it is publicly acceptable to scapegoat for societies problems.

I’m not so sure about that but even if they did, those who listened would be referred to as “house Nwords” or “minstrels” too. Ultimately, the left won’t accept any of amount of black people as validation of the political right.

What “rampant racism” are you referring to? i hear a lot about it but don’t see much evidence of it. There is only one race of people in this country that it is publicly acceptable to scapegoat for societies problems.

Right, this is the new right wing talking point. Just pretend it isn't there.

Is America Racist?​

Is America racist? Is it -- as President Barack Obama said -- "part of our DNA"? Author and talk-show host Larry Elder examines America's legacy of racism, whether it's one we can ever escape, and in the process offers a different way of looking at things like Ferguson, crime, police and racial profiling.

Comment: Larry Elder is a great American

It's simple really. If a white guy robs a bank and runs away and the police are looking for him, they probably aren't going to be stopping and checking out black people. And if a black guy robs a bank and runs away, the police probably won't be stopping and checking out white guys.

That's simple common sense.

It's simple really. If a white guy robs a bank and runs away and the police are looking for him, they probably aren't going to be stopping and checking out black people. And if a black guy robs a bank and runs away, the police probably won't be stopping and checking out white guys.

That's simple common sense.

It's more like how the cops act when they are looking for a suspect. If a black guy robs a bank, they'll stop every black guy in the vinicity. Not so much if it's a white guy.

It's more like how the cops act when they are looking for a suspect. If a black guy robs a bank, they'll stop every black guy in the vinicity. Not so much if it's a white guy.
Depends on how many white guys or blacks guys there are in the vicinity actually.

Forum List

Back