🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is an "idea" above debate?

I don't want to watch a video.

Can you summarize this idea that is or is not above debate?
Not going to even attempt. Watch the vid or don't.

I don't like vids. I like written material. Are you saying you can't summarize in your own words? (something besides FU :D)
They are not my words. Plagiarizing is not my cup of tea. As to your "likes" that's just a ridiculous position. It's a damn YouTube video not a vile with a contagious disease.

I'm a luddite. I like the written word. ptthhwww.

The video accuses liberals of loving Islam because we all want to subjugate ourselves to evil authoritarians who rape women and kill gay people.

That's all. Nothing to it.

Thank you...I figured it was probably crap. I didn't want to spend 15 effing minutes on something that would have taken me five to read.

I don't like vids. I like written material. Are you saying you can't summarize in your own words? (something besides FU :D)
They are not my words. Plagiarizing is not my cup of tea. As to your "likes" that's just a ridiculous position. It's a damn YouTube video not a vile with a contagious disease.

The video accuses liberals of loving Islam because we all want to subjugate ourselves to evil authoritarians who rape women and kill gay people.

Thank you...I figured it was probably crap. I didn't want to spend 15 effing minutes on something that would have taken me five to read.

Your excuses are crap.

That's not what the video says but if you're dumb enough to take that trolls word for it you're too stupid for this conversation to begin with

That's not what the video says but if you're dumb enough to take that trolls word for it you're too stupid for this conversation to begin with

Sure it does. Why lie?

Sure it does. Why lie?
You poor pants shitter. You're a useless tool for the left. And your cowardly mod friend is just as pathetic as you are.

Sure it does. Why lie?
You poor pants shitter. You're a useless tool for the left. And your cowardly mod friend is just as pathetic as you are.

You are so convincing. I wonder why I don't have mad respect for you. Guys like you who never troll are rare indeed.

Sure it does. Why lie?

You are so convincing. I wonder why I don't have mad respect for you. Guys like you who never troll are rare indeed.
I admit, I am one of a kind.

Sure it does. Why lie?

It seems you have respect for nothing, especially free speech. You could point out the flaws in the videos argument, instead of dismissing it because you might have to talk about Islam.

Sure it does. Why lie?

It seems you have respect for nothing, especially free speech. You could point out the flaws in the videos argument, instead of dismissing it because you might have to talk about Islam.

Fuck Islam. Fuck Allah. May Allah spend eternity being beaten by mistreated women while being forced to eat pig dick.

Clear enough for you?

Sure it does. Why lie?

Fuck Islam. Fuck Allah. May Allah spend eternity being beaten by mistreated women while being forced to eat pig dick.

Clear enough for you?

Then why defend it when it stifles free speech?

Sure it does. Why lie?

Clear enough for you?

You make shit up and argue with it. It's boring.

Clear enough for you?

I have said nothing about Islam that cannot be backed up by its own words. It is obvious you know nothing. You should find another thread to troll.

Clear enough for you?

I have said nothing about Islam that cannot be backed up by its own words. It is obvious you know nothing. You should find another thread to troll.

Idiot. You made shitbup about ME.

And, you clearly don't know what our laws say about religion.

You should eat a bag o' dicks.

One of the WEIRDEST conundrums of the modern age is WHY the left SUPPORTS a cult that KILLS HOMOS, HONOR KILLS DAUGHTERS, SUBJUGATES WOMEN LIKE DOGS, MARRIES LITTLE GIRLS, WORSHIPS A PROPHET THAT WAS A PEDOPHILE, BELIEVES ANYONE THAT ISN'T A MUSLIM SHOULD BE KILLED... EVERYTHING that the left SUPPOSEDLY is DIAMETRICALLY AGAINST!

WHY?
They're stupid?

Clear enough for you?

This is not about what our laws say, it is about letting people know what Islam says. But free speech is our most important link to freedom and suppression by the left is dishonest for a lot of reasons. The main one being an idea is being attacked, not people. I am wondering if you can separate the two.

Clear enough for you?

This is not about what our laws say, it is about letting people know what Islam says. But free speech is our most important link to freedom and suppression by the left is dishonest for a lot of reasons. The main one being an idea is being attacked, not people. I am wondering if you can separate the two.

I will, if I have any questions, ask an Imam what Islam says. Just as I won't ask a member of ISIS what Christianity says, I won't ask you what Islam says. You don't know jack.

I will, if I have any questions, ask an Imam what Islam says. Just as I won't ask a member of ISIS what Christianity says, I won't ask you what Islam says. You don't know jack.

You keep saying that about my knowledge of Islam. You have done nothing to dispute the few things I have said. If anyone does not know jack it is you.

Like I said, you do not even belong in the conversation.

One of the WEIRDEST conundrums of the modern age is WHY the left SUPPORTS a cult that KILLS HOMOS, HONOR KILLS DAUGHTERS, SUBJUGATES WOMEN LIKE DOGS, MARRIES LITTLE GIRLS, WORSHIPS A PROPHET THAT WAS A PEDOPHILE, BELIEVES ANYONE THAT ISN'T A MUSLIM SHOULD BE KILLED... EVERYTHING that the left SUPPOSEDLY is DIAMETRICALLY AGAINST!

WHY?
Because the left is not truly opposed to these things.

the left is for anything that kills Western Civilization, even opponents that are diametrically opposed to everything the left quacks about.

WHY?
Because the left is not truly opposed to these things.

the left is for anything that kills Western Civilization, even opponents that are diametrically opposed to everything the left quacks about.

And......you wonder why intelligent people don't find you to be worth a shit.

Forum List

Back