🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is an "idea" above debate?

I believe that Richard Dawkins is brutally, bluntly accurate in what he says about all religions, particularly Islam. He is a devout atheist who has been a scathing critic of Christianity for many years. He correctly singles out Islam as evil because it is. Why? Because it disguises itself as a religion when it is much more than that. And further, it's Mullahs and clerics viciously attack any criticism of them or their "religion". Dawkins is dead nuts on target.

I seldom if ever have any interest in religion and I have never heard much of this Dawkins guy. Seems interesting though. Because, his observations seem to be very close to my own.

One of the WEIRDEST conundrums of the modern age is WHY the left SUPPORTS a cult that KILLS HOMOS, HONOR KILLS DAUGHTERS, SUBJUGATES WOMEN LIKE DOGS, MARRIES LITTLE GIRLS, WORSHIPS A PROPHET THAT WAS A PEDOPHILE, BELIEVES ANYONE THAT ISN'T A MUSLIM SHOULD BE KILLED... EVERYTHING that the left SUPPOSEDLY is DIAMETRICALLY AGAINST!

WHY?
What makes you think that we support any religion beyond supporting a person's constitutional right to freedom of religion?

Forum List

Back