🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

People as a whole will not be shooting gays. Gays are a side issue on it's best day. People will be shooting democrats.

That sounds like a good idea, but I doubt it will ever happen.
IF it was just the U.S. I would tend to agree but it's not. Greece COULD start shooting them any time now.
I think in Europe they call it getting Ceaușescu'ed.
The Greeks have NO guns otherwise they might be shooting democrats TODAY. As far As the United States? I don't see it as an issue of IF only WHEN.

And they will only shoot democrats? Yeah, that makes sense. Because republicans have always acted in the best interest of the people, obeyed the US Constitution, and been uncorruptable.

It never truly ended. Divided still to this day due to hate, intolerance, and the pursuit to stifle certain cultures - America is not yet made the leap to one nation, we're far from being united, but are rather at war with our own countrymen. When and how can this end when flags, love, god, and guns are being attacked from all fronts instead of addressing our true ailments ... hate!
Bullshit, but for a few malcontents, we are all Americans.

When our enemies shoot at us, there are no Dash-Americans.

The only way I would raise a rifle today to defend this country, is if the enemy invaded our soil and declared war on Americans.
Aside from that, this country is no longer worth fighting for.
And you will happily take what freebies you can from it. Your type always takes free things.

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone else. You don't know me or my motivations. What freebies exactly? I love my country. I'm a proud American and southerner. I support same sex marriage, I support flying the confederate battle flag and old glory. I'm not a racist, I don't discriminate against same sex couples, and I work hard for my piece of the American pie. Fact: This nation is divided. Hate, discrimination, the attack on guns and flags, God, love, and those who think they deserve something for nothing are to blame. Fact: This nations security is being compromised by civil unrest, terrorists, and ourselves. We're far from being united.
I am a 12th generation American.

In the 7th, there was some trouble, and, my people came out on the wrong end of it.

Here in the 12th generation, I honor that they did their duty, came home, and started over.

I despise the desecration of the Confederate flag by ignorant assholes, and it is a shame the tasteful display of it in a historical setting has become a political issue because of the actions of an insane person.

Keeps the peoples' minds off their economic woes though.

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

You see people reinacting the Civil War all the time.

Could it be they are really only getting ready for another Civil War?

I suppose we should now move this to the conspiracy forums.

It never truly ended. Divided still to this day due to hate, intolerance, and the pursuit to stifle certain cultures - America is not yet made the leap to one nation, we're far from being united, but are rather at war with our own countrymen. When and how can this end when flags, love, god, and guns are being attacked from all fronts instead of addressing our true ailments ... hate!

The only way I would raise a rifle today to defend this country, is if the enemy invaded our soil and declared war on Americans.
And you will happily take what freebies you can from it. Your type always takes free things.

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone else. You don't know me or my motivations. What freebies exactly? I love my country. I'm a proud American and southerner. I support same sex marriage, I support flying the confederate battle flag and old glory. I'm not a racist, I don't discriminate against same sex couples, and I work hard for my piece of the American pie. Fact: This nation is divided. Hate, discrimination, the attack on guns and flags, God, love, and those who think they deserve something for nothing are to blame. Fact: This nations security is being compromised by civil unrest, terrorists, and ourselves. We're far from being united.

In the 7th, there was some trouble, and, my people came out on the wrong end of it.

Here in the 12th generation, I honor that they did their duty, came home, and started over.

I despise the desecration of the Confederate flag by ignorant assholes, and it is a shame the tasteful display of it in a historical setting has become a political issue because of the actions of an insane person.

I don't recall you ever calling out the white supremacists who were using the confederate flag to further their racist agenda.

"If you start an armed insurrection against the duly elected government the military can be used to restore law and order.

What you are advocating is an armed insurrection.

At that point you become the enemy of America and everything it stands for.

The military swear an oath to uphold the Constitution. They will obey the lawful orders of the duly elected CinC to ensure that peace is restored."

And you WILL lose (rather quickly).

Your leftist fantasy bears no resemblance to reality. I know it is the dream of the DNC that Obama will send the Army out to slaughter all Republicans in the nation so that the utopia of Stalin and Pot can be realized in America, but there is simply no chance that the military will comply.

IF the left infringes to the point that the peasantry takes up arms to resist, the military will either sit it out, or fracture along with the rest of the nation.

Civil war would not be a pleasant outcome for anyone. I realize that democrats have some dream of killing fields coast to coast where all dissenters find a brutal and bloody end, but a real civil war will destroy the infrastructure and leave both side in shambles - inviting China or Russia to move in to "restore peace."

For the most part people are sheep. They will believe what the media tells them for the most part.

Everyone else is supplying their bunkers.

I don't recall you ever calling out the white supremacists who were using the confederate flag to further their racist agenda.
Who gives a fuck what you recall.
Go over my posting history and you will find several posts concerning my opinion on the desecration of the flag by rednecks that can't name their daddy, much less document their Confederate heritage.

So kiss my ass.

For the most part people are sheep. They will believe what the media tells them for the most part.

Better to have a well armed and supplied bunker and not need it, than to need a well armed and supplied bunker and not have it.

Better to have a well armed and supplied bunker and not need it, than to need a well armed and supplied bunker and not have it.

It's hard to get an accurate count of "prepers" out there and militias.

My guess is there are quiet a few.

Who gives a fuck what you recall.
Go over my posting history and you will find several posts concerning my opinion on the desecration of the flag by rednecks that can't name their daddy, much less document their Confederate heritage.

So kiss my ass.

In other words you never once called out a racist and lack the honesty and integrity to admit as much.

Have a nice day.

It's hard to get an accurate count of "prepers" out there and militias.

My guess is there are quiet a few.

Having two weeks worth of food in case of any number of emergencies that could arise, and the means to protect said food, hardly makes one a prepper.

Last edited:
The civil war won't be called that.

It'll start the day the truckers stop re-supplying the big cities with foodstuffs and the shelves go bare.

No, wrong. Not that day....the day after.

Forum List

Back