🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

When it comes to southern pride and the flag that represents the fighting spirit of the south, the racist few are given credence over the rest. Yes, slavery was a part of southern history, but then racial profiling, unfair and unequal wages for woman, and a host of other injustices still prevalent in America, yet old glory still waves.

You can't deny that the Confederate flag represented those that wanted to secede from the United States and form their own country.....and all because they wanted to be able to keep their slaves.....a shameful thing...so why would anyone want to keep and cherish a reminder of those that fought for a cause that ended up being a lost cause and is looked upon now as repugnant. Yes, owning people is repugnant and the Confederate flag stands for those what wanted to keep owning people.

And sure, we sill have racial profiling, unfair and unequal wages for women and a host of other injustices, but it's still our country, warts and all......and Old Glory represents our country....our ever changing and improving country. It's not a betrayal to our country to fly Old Glory.....it's our flag....the Confederate flag is not our flag, it is the flag of those who wanted to leave this wonderful country because they couldn't own slaves anymore.....so why would anyone want to identify with those losers? If they are our ancestors, we should be ashamed of them....not proud of them. Owning people is not something to be proud of.

I'm a Southerner myself, born and raised in Texas and I have no desire to honor that flag.

Many Americans are liberal and some are further left, yes.

Keys is wrong that a lefty can't be an American.

How silly.

When it comes to southern pride and the flag that represents the fighting spirit of the south, the racist few are given credence over the rest. Yes, slavery was a part of southern history, but then racial profiling, unfair and unequal wages for woman, and a host of other injustices still prevalent in America, yet old glory still waves.

You can't deny that the Confederate flag represented those that wanted to secede from the United States and form their own country.....and all because they wanted to be able to keep their slaves.....a shameful thing...so why would anyone want to keep and cherish a reminder of those that fought for a cause that ended up being a lost cause and is looked upon now as repugnant. Yes, owning people is repugnant and the Confederate flag stands for those what wanted to keep owning people.

And sure, we sill have racial profiling, unfair and unequal wages for women and a host of other injustices, but it's still our country, warts and all......and Old Glory represents our country....our ever changing and improving country. It's not a betrayal to our country to fly Old Glory.....it's our flag....the Confederate flag is not our flag, it is the flag of those who wanted to leave this wonderful country because they couldn't own slaves anymore.....so why would anyone want to identify with those losers? If they are our ancestors, we should be ashamed of them....not proud of them. Owning people is not something to be proud of.

I'm a Southerner myself, born and raised in Texas and I have no desire to honor that flag.
That DEMOCRAT flag?

CIE2HBhUcAAt22e.jpg

Your photo is a fake. Carter supported Equal Rights. Carter was liked by many blacks.

That's why you need to post the link.

How a Southerner like Carter could attract the strong support of the blacks as he did was a problem that perplexed many a Northern liberal. Black support for Carter in the Florida primary could be explained away as an anti-Wallace vote. However, in other primaries Carter polled a large percentage of the black vote--47.6% in Illinois and 41.5% in Massachusetts. Certain things obviously helped Carter with blacks: his excellent record in the area of race relations while governor; the fact that he had the endorsement of Congressman Andrew Young and Martin Luther King, Sr.; and also that he had about a dozen blacks, some of them in high positions, on his campaign staff.
Jimmy Carter on Civil Rights

That DEMOCRAT flag?

Most of the ones defending the loser's flag happen to be conservative....I can't help that you are myopic.

Your photo is a fake. Carter supported Equal Rights. Carter was liked by many blacks.

How a Southerner like Carter could attract the strong support of the blacks as he did was a problem that perplexed many a Northern liberal. Black support for Carter in the Florida primary could be explained away as an anti-Wallace vote. However, in other primaries Carter polled a large percentage of the black vote--47.6% in Illinois and 41.5% in Massachusetts. Certain things obviously helped Carter with blacks: his excellent record in the area of race relations while governor; the fact that he had the endorsement of Congressman Andrew Young and Martin Luther King, Sr.; and also that he had about a dozen blacks, some of them in high positions, on his campaign staff.
Yeah, he wanted the black vote, like LBJ.

Too bad you can't find the LBJ stuff in an unblemished primary source. In other words, we don't know whether he said it.

Just like Republicans want the black vote, no? Except they are too ignorant...they go about trying to get it the wrong way....by insulting them, wanting to bring back the Jim Crow laws and trying to disenfranchise them. You all can't help your racist roots.

That DEMOCRAT flag?

Most of the ones defending the loser's flag happen to be conservative....I can't help that you are myopic.
Afraid to admit? Awe poor fellow. How about you tear this down? Surely it must be evil according to you.
rucker.jpg

Too bad you can't find the LBJ stuff in an unblemished primary source. In other words, we don't know whether he said it.
Yeah, like the whole world doesn't know Johnson was a racist redneck. Nice try though.

He might very well have been one........back in the 40's and early 50's most white people were racist.......nobody is denying that...but at least LBJ was trying to do something to do away with the nation's racist actions.....you all want to bring those ways back........what a shame.

That DEMOCRAT flag?

Afraid to admit? Awe poor fellow. How about you tear this down? Surely it must be evil according to you.
rucker.jpg

Poor guy......you're always going to have people like that......that don't realize they are being given the shaft.....just because he would fight against his own interests.......was he free? No. If he were alive today he might rethink that.

Last edited:

Just like Republicans want the black vote, no? Except they are too ignorant...they go about trying to get it the wrong way....by insulting them, wanting to bring back the Jim Crow laws and trying to disenfranchise them. You all can't help your racist roots.

Yeah, like the whole world doesn't know Johnson was a racist redneck. Nice try though.

He might very well have been one........back in the 40's and early 50's most white people were racist.......nobody is denying that...but at least LBJ was trying to do something to do away with the nation's racist actions.....you all want to bring those ways back........what a shame.
What POLITICAL party gathered under that flag? Conservative/Liberal is NOT a party. What PARTY gathered under that flag?

You can't help but ignore that LBJ was a racist, along with Jimmy Carter.

That DEMOCRAT flag?

rucker.jpg

Poor guy......you're always going to have people like that......that don't realize they are being given the shaft.....just because they made him General so he would fight against his own interests.......was he free? No. If he were alive today he might rethink that.
Can you PROVE he was NOT free? Not ALL Negro's in the south were slaves. SOME were slave OWNERS.

Mr. DarkFury, Defend slavery all that you want. It only demonstrates your morality. The Confederate Flag was all about slavery. And it does not belong on federal, state, or county property that is supported by all Americans in those places.

Mr. DarkFury, Defend slavery all that you want. It only demonstrates your morality. The Confederate Flag was all about slavery. And it does not belong on federal, state, or county property that is supported by all Americans in those places.
I'm NOT defending ANYTHING but truth. ALL about slavery? Really? Then WHY did the ISSUE of slavery come up AFTER almost TWO TEARS of civil war? Like I said AFTER.

You don't know dick about HISTORY do you?

Cons really don't want to kill their fellow Americans

Yet they are the ones making all the hateful remarks.......hmmmm, are you tone deaf?
history is on my side

facts are on my side

assumption is on yours

and really, only cons make hateful remarks, pfft, leftist filth are already making threads about what to do with us once you take over

Forum List

Back