🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone else. You don't know me or my motivations. What freebies exactly? I love my country. I'm a proud American and southerner. I support same sex marriage, I support flying the confederate battle flag and old glory. I'm not a racist, I don't discriminate against same sex couples, and I work hard for my piece of the American pie. Fact: This nation is divided. Hate, discrimination, the attack on guns and flags, God, love, and those who think they deserve something for nothing are to blame. Fact: This nations security is being compromised by civil unrest, terrorists, and ourselves. We're far from being united.
I am a 12th generation American.

In the 7th, there was some trouble, and, my people came out on the wrong end of it.

Here in the 12th generation, I honor that they did their duty, came home, and started over.

I despise the desecration of the Confederate flag by ignorant assholes, and it is a shame the tasteful display of it in a historical setting has become a political issue because of the actions of an insane person.

Keeps the peoples' minds off their economic woes though.

To deem the confederate flag a symbol of bigoted hate nationwide because of a very tiny few who have used it to that end is shameful. It does little more than honor those few who hate and invalidate the many who don't. This nation is taking a symbol of southern pride and are handing it over to hateful bigots.

Civil unrest? Damn right! And here we have people so oblivious to what's going on they fuel the racial tension unwittingly by demonizing a flag ... Political correctness so unjust ... So terribly misguided! Here's a thought: Quit attacking THINGS and start dealing with the criminally disturbed PEOPLE who use things to meet their hate filled ends.

By failing to call out the white supremacists and racists who were using the confederate flag for their vile agenda you surrendered control of it over to them.

Had you spoken out against them when they first began using it you might have a point.

But you didn't!

So now your silence is seen as condoning racism.

When it comes to southern pride and the flag that represents the fighting spirit of the south, the racist few are given credence over the rest. Yes, slavery was a part of southern history, but then racial profiling, unfair and unequal wages for woman, and a host of other injustices still prevalent in America, yet old glory still waves.

The American flag stands for a century and a half of slavery, two centuries of suppression of women, and two and a half centuries of civil rights violations including genocide, forced relocations, religious persecution, concentration camps, and torture. This does not include the fact it was forged as an act of open lawless rebellion. Fact: The flag isn't the problem folks!

The rebel flag is being demonized because a few hate filled people decided to claim it as their own. It's time to TAKE BACK and reclaim the symbol of this nations southern heritage. If not, the hate filled racists win.
Now, some claim victory because this flag is being taken off shelves and flag poles, but it's an empty, pointless, and shallow victory that had done nothing to address the root of hate crimes. An attack on a symbol of southern pride has taken place instead of dealing with the real issue ... Hate! It's an ego victory and nothing more.

The attack on guns, flags, etc. seems to be the modus operandi of the left all while they neglect to deal with the root of violent crimes. On the right, they attack the love shared between same sex couples all while many boast in following Christ who commanded we love one another. Scripture never speaks against love. It does however, convict us all of something.

People attack things like guns, flags, historic monuments, and even love because they're too chicken shit to deal with the real issue's. Hate is prevalent in our society and so hate is further fueled by racists wolves parading around in sheep's clothing.

Last time I checked, it has only been a few decades since racist bigots hijacked the flag in question. Compare that with centuries of oppression under old glory. Old glory still waves, but for some reason more credence has been given to very few racists than the vast majority of southerner's who fly the confederate battle flag proudly, peacefully, and with honor.

What a bunch of thieves! You unwittingly side with racist bigots.
Not buying what you're shoveling. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Of course not. You've made up your mind already. I take pride in warm southern hospitality, hard work, living off the land, and the fighting spirit of the south.

Standing in defiance of those who would try to strip southerner's of pride and shame the south for something that is long dead and gone is justified and honorable. I'll keep it up. My roots are deep in the south.

Hate, bigotry, and racism is what you choose to see in the confederate flag. The broad brush and ego driven self back patting zeal against things that are not remotely relevant to that flag somehow makes people like you feel piously better than the rebel pride standing against your Ilk.

The truth is you've jumped on the racially driven bandwagon that will continue to fuel division because your type will never change. You will never move beyond or forward because you're stuck with a tainted view of this historic symbol of southern pride.

You see only what you want to see. You stand with those who fuel racial tension. That will be your legacy. The empty victory against this flag has only brought to light the racist bigotry held against your southern countrymen who fly it peacefully, proudly, and with honor. Who's fueling racial tension here? It damn sure isn't the south!

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

In the sense that it happened again as it did before with the military involved, states aligning against other states, I can't imagine it could happen in the modern age. But, it has happened elsewhere in the modern age.

I think it'd take something pretty major to get people THAT pissed though. Suspension of basic services, power, water, food, etc. in addition to suspension of basic rights and rule of law as with martial law being declared.

If a terrorist or hostile actor's nuke detonated on US soil (or more likely in orbit over it for the EMP effect,) all bets off. Then I could very easily imagine things going to hell in a hulahoop and deteriorating into civil war. Short of that level of trigger though no way.

It never truly ended. Divided still to this day due to hate, intolerance, and the pursuit to stifle certain cultures - America is not yet made the leap to one nation, we're far from being united, but are rather at war with our own countrymen. When and how can this end when flags, love, god, and guns are being attacked from all fronts instead of addressing our true ailments ... hate!
Bullshit, but for a few malcontents, we are all Americans.

When our enemies shoot at us, there are no Dash-Americans.

The only way I would raise a rifle today to defend this country, is if the enemy invaded our soil and declared war on Americans.
Aside from that, this country is no longer worth fighting for.
And you will happily take what freebies you can from it. Your type always takes free things.

Actually I pay for YOUR free things fucker !

Hope so... I hope the whites that are sane win and rebuild as a white ethnic state.
c3549d16.gif

It never truly ended. Divided still to this day due to hate, intolerance, and the pursuit to stifle certain cultures - America is not yet made the leap to one nation, we're far from being united, but are rather at war with our own countrymen. When and how can this end when flags, love, god, and guns are being attacked from all fronts instead of addressing our true ailments ... hate!
Bullshit, but for a few malcontents, we are all Americans.

When our enemies shoot at us, there are no Dash-Americans.

The only way I would raise a rifle today to defend this country, is if the enemy invaded our soil and declared war on Americans.
Aside from that, this country is no longer worth fighting for.
And you will happily take what freebies you can from it. Your type always takes free things.
Actually I pay for YOUR free things fucker !
I have paid more in taxes than you have earned in your life time. Actually. Red neck trailer trash like you talking about stuff you have no idea about. Tipsy drunk, and you being stupid. Heavens help us.

... or is that alarmist?
I seriously doubt it.

Cons really don't want to kill their fellow Americans in spite of the fact leftist would have no qualms doing so.

Yeah, that is why liberals are buying all of the guns. Oh wait.
just check history of leftist filth, hell, American history of leftist filth.

fdr rounded up innocent citizens and put them in camps and used poor blacks as guinea pigs.

'you' wouldn't do it, you're gutless, but you'd cheer as the government did it for you.

history repeats, and leftist murder those that don't side with them

Yeah, Dylan Roof was a leftist....that's why he cherished the Confederate flag, wore a white supremacist emblem on his jacket, was racist, hated Treyvon Martin and was on George Zimmerman's side.......just like most conserevatives on this Forum....you truly are delusional or on denial, or just a plain liar.

... or is that alarmist?

Every Mississippian should be prayin
You and your buds such as Roadrunner are the village idiots. The end is predestined, and it will be so much different than you hope.
75% of the guns owned in America are by Republicans.

The military will stop you murdering innocent civilians since that is a violation of the Constitution.
Like they are doing in the urban killing fields today?????

Don't act dense just because DarkFury leans toward your side of the fence. He's obviously not talking about gang violence and riots. He's openly advocating shooting his fellow Americans (mostly Democrats) in an armed uprising.
I see nothing wrong in shooting a democrat. We DID have to do that once before you know.

Pussy.

Yet they are the ones making all the hateful remarks.......hmmmm, are you tone deaf?

"All the hateful remarks......" I admire your ability to avoid reading your own posts!

Why don't you quote one of my hateful remarks, if you can find one.

And yeah, here are only a few.......on this thread alone, and they're not libs making these comments....You're one of the worst yourself, accusing democrats of taking pride in killing an infant...you're a sick individual.

Hope so... I hope the whites that are sane win and rebuild as a white ethnic state.

history repeats, and leftist murder those that don't side with them

[
People as a whole will not be shooting gays. Gays are a side issue on it's best day. People will be shooting democrats.

People WILL be shooting democrats. Greece could start shooting them any time now.

I see nothing wrong in shooting a democrat. We DID have to do that once before you know.

A true Democrat would see that differently if the body were that of an infant, aborted minutes before birth.

In that case the reaction would be much different.

One of pride in achievement!

... or is that alarmist?
I seriously doubt it.

Cons really don't want to kill their fellow Americans in spite of the fact leftist would have no qualms doing so.

First, there are no Leftist Americans.

Second, if Americans wanted to kill Leftists, there would be no Leftists.

Third, The Left exists in the US today, as a testament to the foolish extremes that Americans will go to, in tolerating the intolerable.

Fourth, Civil War is inevitable.

Forum List

Back