🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is another Civil War brewing?

Just like Republicans want the black vote, no? Except they are too ignorant...they go about trying to get it the wrong way....by insulting them, wanting to bring back the Jim Crow laws and trying to disenfranchise them. You all can't help your racist roots.
He might very well have been one........back in the 40's and early 50's most white people were racist.......nobody is denying that...but at least LBJ was trying to do something to do away with the nation's racist actions.....you all want to bring those ways back........what a shame.
What POLITICAL party gathered under that flag? Conservative/Liberal is NOT a party. What PARTY gathered under that flag?
Poor guy......you're always going to have people like that......that don't realize they are being given the shaft.....just because he would fight against his own interests.......was he free? No. If he were alive today he might rethink that.
Can you PROVE he was NOT free? Not ALL Negro's in the south were slaves. SOME were slave OWNERS.

You can't prove that he was free either. But even if he was free, he wasn't thinking of his brothers and sisters that weren't free, he didn't care about them, much like conservatives today don't care about others, just themselves.
YOU evaded the question LIAR. What POLITICAL PARTY gathered under THAT flag? Republican or Democrat?
PARTY.

I did answer........why don't you answer my question?

If Lincoln was a Republican, and he was trying to free slaves, why are you on the side of the Confederates? Are you claiming they were Democrats? Are you on the side of Democrats? Bwahahaha, you are so screwed up.
I asked WHAT PARTY? Show the fine members of this board you are NOT to stupid to learn and Google it. WHAT PARTY REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT GATHERED UNDER THAT FLAG?

Why don't you tell me idiot.........and why are you on that side? Because the parties switched in the late 50's?

So, was Lincoln Republican? Was he on the Confederate Side? Are you too stupid to figure it out? Why are you on the Confederate side if you think they were Democrats?

What POLITICAL party gathered under that flag? Conservative/Liberal is NOT a party. What PARTY gathered under that flag?
Can you PROVE he was NOT free? Not ALL Negro's in the south were slaves. SOME were slave OWNERS.

You can't prove that he was free either. But even if he was free, he wasn't thinking of his brothers and sisters that weren't free, he didn't care about them, much like conservatives today don't care about others, just themselves.
YOU evaded the question LIAR. What POLITICAL PARTY gathered under THAT flag? Republican or Democrat?
PARTY.

If Lincoln was a Republican, and he was trying to free slaves, why are you on the side of the Confederates? Are you claiming they were Democrats? Are you on the side of Democrats? Bwahahaha, you are so screwed up.
I asked WHAT PARTY? Show the fine members of this board you are NOT to stupid to learn and Google it. WHAT PARTY REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT GATHERED UNDER THAT FLAG?

Why don't you tell me idiot.........and why are you on that side? Because the parties switched in the late 50's?

So, was Lincoln Republican? Was he on the Confederate Side? Are you too stupid to figure it out? Why are you on the Confederate side if you think they were Democrats?
YOUR still avoiding the question you spineless retard. WHAT POLITICAL PARTY GATHERED UNDER THAT FLAG?
Screw your party switch straw man and REPLY TO THE QUESTION.

Or YOU can be "Mertex the Moron". THE QUESTION FOOL, GOOGLE IT.

PARTY.

YOUR still avoiding the question you spineless retard. WHAT POLITICAL PARTY GATHERED UNDER THAT FLAG?
No, you moron, you're the one that is avoiding my question because you know it makes you look like an idiot. You're trying to say that Democrats were the ones gathered under the Flag.......so why the fuck are you supporting the Confederate flag if they were Democrats? Are you a Democrat? Answer the question retard.

You fucking moron, you got trapped by your own stupidity and now you are trying to avoid responding.......if they were Democrats, are you a Democrat? Why are you going against Lincoln who was a Republican? Because you are a moron and don't know history.

Show the link, retardo, and prove what an idiot you are.

PARTY.

No, you moron, you're the one that is avoiding my question because you know it makes you look like an idiot. You're trying to say that Democrats were the ones gathered under the Flag.......so why the fuck are you supporting the Confederate flag if they were Democrats? Are you a Democrat? Answer the question retard.

You fucking moron, you got trapped by your own stupidity and now you are trying to avoid responding.......if they were Democrats, are you a Democrat? Why are you going against Lincoln who was a Republican? Because you are a moron and don't know history.

Democrats gathered under THAT flag but THAT flag and slavery were NOT why the war started. But you are to stupid to inbred to learn. NEXT QUESTION TARD.

WHAT DID START THE WAR AND WHERE?

PARTY.

Nobody's on the Confederate side, you idiot. Defending first amendment and states rights doesn't make him Johnny Reb, you dumb fuck. Damn, you're stupid!

PARTY.

Nobody's on the Confederate side, you idiot. Defending first amendment and states rights doesn't make him Johnny Reb, you dumb fuck. Damn, you're stupid!
The slavery question did NOT come into play for about two years. The TRUTH is the south had a bumper crop so large the north broke their price agreement with SOUTH CAROLINA. SC the burned cotten on the beach next to the docks. The NORTH then marched down and burned the docks so SC could only ship overland to them.

That flag WAS states RIGHTS and states ability to buy and sell freely. THAT'S the southern heritage that's the southern pride.
Mertex the Moron just refuses to face it.

It never truly ended. Divided still to this day due to hate, intolerance, and the pursuit to stifle certain cultures - America is not yet made the leap to one nation, we're far from being united, but are rather at war with our own countrymen. When and how can this end when flags, love, god, and guns are being attacked from all fronts instead of addressing our true ailments ... hate!

Problem is that it seems as though it's the ones who love the flag, love the Bible, and love their guns who hate the most. Not true in all cases, but it's a reasonable generalization.

It never truly ended. Divided still to this day due to hate, intolerance, and the pursuit to stifle certain cultures - America is not yet made the leap to one nation, we're far from being united, but are rather at war with our own countrymen. When and how can this end when flags, love, god, and guns are being attacked from all fronts instead of addressing our true ailments ... hate!
Bullshit, but for a few malcontents, we are all Americans.

When our enemies shoot at us, there are no Dash-Americans.

The only way I would raise a rifle today to defend this country, is if the enemy invaded our soil and declared war on Americans.
Aside from that, this country is no longer worth fighting for.
And you will happily take what freebies you can from it. Your type always takes free things.
Actually I pay for YOUR free things fucker !
I have paid more in taxes than you have earned in your life time. Actually. Red neck trailer trash like you talking about stuff you have no idea about. Tipsy drunk, and you being stupid. Heavens help us.

I doubt you've paid anywhere near what I have.

And by the way, I don't drink alcohol nor smoke pot nor do any other drugs.

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

I will say this for the last and final time, who the hell is whity gonna fight? Yaw got the Klan all ready to battle, the white guys with thier prize guns ready to blow a mf's head off, seniors sitting around with popcorn just waiting to relive the good old days of segregation and lets not forget the country is no longer JUST BLACK AND WHITE.....we got a whole lot of other cultures here, not to mention race......but getting back to the blacks.....lets, 58% of our men are all in jail, can't fight nobody from there.....the rest are out here, hustling white women, shittin all over black women and pimping the country for a buck. So that leaves for the anticipated civil war you rednecks want, black women and kids.

I mean, seriously...if you guys really want to battle a enemy, go to your nearest military sign up station and fight for you gotdamn country, you sorry SOB's

Too bad you can't find the LBJ stuff in an unblemished primary source. In other words, we don't know whether he said it.
Yeah, like the whole world doesn't know Johnson was a racist redneck. Nice try though.
Earlier in his life, sure: just like you. The difference is that he was man enough and decent enough to see the evil of it and change.

There is always the possibility to go on 'war tourism' in the Middle East and shoot just about anyone.

" but America is dead" to racism, sexist and orientation hatred, and so forth.

If two thumbs and S. J. and dark and funny are the enemy on the far right, the rest of us are in fear of nothing. They are witless and simple.

You and your buds such as Roadrunner are the village idiots. The end is predestined, and it will be so much different than you hope.
75% of the guns owned in America are by Republicans.

The military will stop you murdering innocent civilians since that is a violation of the Constitution.
Like they are doing in the urban killing fields today?????

Don't act dense just because DarkFury leans toward your side of the fence. He's obviously not talking about gang violence and riots. He's openly advocating shooting his fellow Americans (mostly Democrats) in an armed uprising.
I see nothing wrong in shooting a democrat. We DID have to do that once before you know.

you're insane. and you by *we* you must mean bigoted whitetrash murderous pond scum. because you sure haven't done anything but be an internet commando.

a pathetic troll internet commando... but a useless cowardly internet commando nonetheless.

btw, your post is reported. you don't belong among civilized people.

dark and furry is simply a morally insane and cowardly internet bad guy in his own mind

nothing more

Another black church in South Carolina burns cause unknown
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Twenty years after the Ku Klux Klan burned it down, a South Carolina black church, north of Charleston, has caught fire again and authorities were trying to determine why.
What is amazing is that with the most devisive, homosexual, muslim president in office, they dont know why there are fires showing up in Southern Black Chuches. He, B.O.(Stinky) has used race to promote his liberal agenda on the rest of US, and many feel that they are being ignored, joining radical LIBERAL SOUTHERN WHITE SUPREMIST ORGANIZATION(KKK) to fight back. Van Jones "STORM" has predicted this, and the left(Barry Sorento) needs this to call martial law, then he can suspend future elections and become the first dictator for life in the U.S.S. of A.

... or is that alarmist?
Even the "gay marriage" is aligning South vs. North...or no?

I really hope this country hasn't degenerated to the point where we must resolve our political differences with violence.

Unfortunately, seems there is a point now where difference of opinion and/or beliefs = hate in many people's eyes.
Media and the politicians feed on it and it's growing.....

Another black church in South Carolina burns cause unknown
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Twenty years after the Ku Klux Klan burned it down, a South Carolina black church, north of Charleston, has caught fire again and authorities were trying to determine why.
What is amazing is that with the most devisive, homosexual, muslim president in office, they dont know why there are fires showing up in Southern Black Chuches. He, B.O.(Stinky) has used race to promote his liberal agenda on the rest of US, and many feel that they are being ignored, joining radical LIBERAL SOUTHERN WHITE SUPREMIST ORGANIZATION(KKK) to fight back. Van Jones "STORM" has predicted this, and the left(Barry Sorento) needs this to call martial law, then he can suspend future elections and become the first dictator for life in the U.S.S. of A.
What is amazing is that the most divisive, homophobic, far right social con Christian movement since the Civl War is absolutely incontinent: in thought and in morals.

Jim above has more chance of becoming a dictator that BHO.

Democrats gathered under THAT flag but THAT flag and slavery were NOT why the war started.

Prove it. Show a link.

But you are to stupid to inbred to learn.
You are too stupid to even know what your statement means. Why don't you spell it out, retard?

NEXT QUESTION TARD.
Why are you defending something a Republican President was against? Are you anti-Republican.....answer the question, retard.

WHAT DID START THE WAR AND WHERE?
You can try and change history....but it's a fact.

Wiki: Historians debating the origins of the American Civil War focus on the reasons why seven Southern states declared their secession from the United States (the Union), or why they joined to form the Confederate States of America (the "Confederacy"), and why the North refused to let them go. The primary catalyst for secession was slavery,

Causes of the Civil War: Slavery
Causes of the Civil War Slavery

The historians as a whole agree the cause was slavery. Though they normally don't discuss Dark and Furry's opinions, but when they do, they laugh hysterically.

Forum List

Back